Spoiler Mother of a villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesnt get his past memories. There is no such thing. He dreamed of himself doing what the past him was doing but to the present him, it was a dream.

Much like we dreamed of doing something wrong to someone but we dont mind it too much since we didnt do it in reality.

yukihibari, its0k, daviemae and 4 others like this.
  2. sslsdm

sslsdm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooo he's still the ML :blobconfused:

3. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    So this is a story of how a grown woman (not even the real violet) grooms two young boys and everybody is discussing how bad one of the boys were, in a paralel universe.

AsmaeOphelia likes this.
  4. Rainyyyy

Rainyyyy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ??? How is she grooming them help

5. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    "Sexual grooming refers to actions or behaviors used to establish an emotional connection with a minor, and sometimes the child's family,[1] to lower the child's inhibitions with the objective of sexual abuse."

She has an adult woman's soul and married a child she was involved in his developmental processes. She basicly manipulated how he acts and made him behave according to her desiers. He might have been an a*****e if she did not manipilate him, but this does not excuse her behavior.

Edit: Let me add here, so this will not distrub people who wants more spoilers and less discussion. She married to one of the boys, that is the s*xual part, scientifically it should not happen even if there were no age gap, go read Westermarck Effect. Boys and girls if you have feelings for an older person read about Oidipus complex do not fell for the line "yOu aRe maTuRe fOr YoUr AgE" BS. An actual good adult does not see a person they watch grow up infront of them.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2024
  6. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If we follow your logic then any mentor or teacher who has emotional connection with a child should be considered a groomer. You’re conveniently leaving out the second part of your own citation that states it should be done with the objective of s*xual abuse. Your accusations have nothing to do with the original story. In case you’ve missed the whole plot - all MC’s actions during her childhood and teen years were focused on never getting together with ML.

Zarrutz, cafe_novel and Naenia like this.
  7. Rainyyyy

Rainyyyy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fl didn't even have any romantic attraction to the mls yet, and they're friends here. They're not being manipulated at all to be w fl or whatever.

And you can't force this logic in a reincarnation stories, this doesn't work like that
    Most of the marriages of nobles back then is because of connection, it's kind of marriage of convenience, they're not married because of love.

And let me remind you again, this is reincarnation story. She may remember her past life but that doesn't make her an adult.

cafe_novel likes this.
  8. KaliRani

KaliRani New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain the family line to me? I read the novel, but I'm so lost with the side characters and the second generation. I know Violet's family and Theo's. But does Alan's father have two wives, does he have siblings? I know the neighboring family has a Queen and a Consort, and who ended up with whom? I know the villainess Christina ended with the knight, and as we know Violet and Theo ended up together and I believe Alan and Lily ended up together. However, do they have kids and who are they?

Can someone explain the family line to me? I read the novel, but I'm so lost with the side characters and the second generation. I know Violet's family and Theo's. But does Alan's father have two wives, does he have siblings? I know the neighboring family has a Queen and a Consort, and who ended up with whom? I know the villainess Christina ended with the knight, and as we know Violet and Theo ended up together and I believe Alan and Lily ended up together. However, do they have kids and who are they?

9. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone give spoiler on daisy and lily

10. hongmeowpanda

hongmeowpanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link