Which Chapter Mother of Learning (Where am I?)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ArtOfDivine, Feb 11, 2020.

1. ArtOfDivine

ArtOfDivine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think 70 or 60ish? Haven’t read for about a year or two. Please no spoilers. Just a estimate is fine

They just were able to just erase their markers and escape (?) Still do not know who

One very specific thing I remember is they met the main villain the skull guy at the bar and they had a very civil conversation.

Just a estimate is fine.

2. Omnicast

Omnicast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's chapter 80? At the very end.

“If I tell you I’ve been around for a while, will this help?” the man said, grinning from ear to ear.

Master mage. Incredibly proficient in soul magic. Xlotic in origin. Someone they were targeting. Very old… older than he looks? Fake appearance? Obscure name… possibly an archaic one? Old enough to go out of fashion?

Fuck…

Zorian swallowed heavily.

“Quatach-Ichl?” he asked.

The man’s grin never wavered. Instead, a flash of sickly Green Light passed over his face for a moment, revealing a familiar pitch-black skull of a millennia-old lich. Then the moment passed and his face was the same flesh-and-blood mask he had been wearing up until now.

“I’m so pleased to deal with intelligent people,” Quatach-Ichl said, leaning back in his chair. “It makes things so much easier. So… do you think you’re ready to talk?”

Actually might be the next chapter... which is aptly named Civil Conversation... :facepalm:

3. ArtOfDivine

ArtOfDivine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is before or after out to the real world?

4. Gilso

Gilso Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Before