LCD Mother of Learning

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Apr 25, 2016.

1. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is not enough time, they have a portion of a restart.
    Also, pretty sure they already fought the lich and stole his crown. Which means he is currently recovering his body. And they don't have any more restarts

2. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    so basically zorian is fucked beyond belief

mrttao and Bright_Lucky_Star like this.
  3. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    Now it's time for Zach to proof his friendship, is he willing to be under Zorian mind magic to check his mind and discover something that related his time loop mission and another option to go to the real world.

4. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    That or well, get mind fucked by Zorian.

He could easily just kill himself right then and end the loop, but he'd also lose his biggest ally.

mrttao and Bright_Lucky_Star like this.
  5. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what I meant about them already ticking him off. As for recovering his body, that doesn't take very long. Or at least, that's what's been said in the past.

6. hanglekuk

hanglekuk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

7. Bright_Lucky_Star

Reading List:
    Link
    The next chapter will be fantastic, just wait. :aww:

8. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean yeah, we've reached the boiling point and now it's either the pot gets tipped over or all the water evaporates first.

9. SweetShireen

SweetShireen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn Zach should have let Zorian check his mind AGES ago and Zorian should have pushed for it more than anything even if at the cost of friendship and feelings bc this is not just his, but all the time looopers' lives at stake smh.

New reader her just commenting. Zack reminds me of that typical lucky, dumb MC and Zorian that side character that always tries to work hard but can never catch up to MCs brilliance.

Except in this story bc of the time loop, hard work CAN make all the difference. I love how Zorian has all the sinister mind reading, blood/enhancement magic side to him. His ideas and inventions are original. He's a normal, but very smart and hard working guy and Ive loved seeing how he's changed.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2018
    LazyTyke likes this.
  10. Pannucci

Pannucci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait I am confused as fuck, for some reason I thought this series was complete since it says it started in 2011. Is it still going? and if so what is the release rate?

11. Bright_Lucky_Star

Reading List:
    Link
    It's still ongoing, new chapters have been posted every three weeks (and rarely every four weeks). The 'Target Date' for the next chapter is posted on the author's profile page.

12. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Give it 10 chapters.

13. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd say it's more 50/50 on 3 or 4 weeks recently

14. Bright_Lucky_Star

Reading List:
    Link
    Two weeks waiting is worth it, this new chapter is awesome :blob_pompom:. Angels are like parents who planned for a child, instead just one they got two, curious what will hapen when they know about Zorian existance. Also who thought our Lich QI is like damn priest because he have qualities like sense of honor, fair, and now faith in angels :blobjoy:. Z&Z plan are successed but also failure, still I was glad Zorian can get out of time loop.
    Now beside his archmage title he deserved, hereby I give Zorian title Warlock for mastery over mind magic, soul magic, and blood magic.

All those sacrifice by temporary loopers (and original Z)
    Press F for respect.:blobsalute:

15. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Well. I was expecting another in-between chapter. But damn they did it. And now we get the one true ending. The next chapters are going to be so interesting. I honestly can't wait. So many meetings of people from the past. And we'll get to find out if anyone else makes it out too (since Zach and co. could hypothetically repeat the same process again to get more people out). It's gonna be fun.

16. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, yeah. But they needed all that expertise, and with Zach himself it's probs not likely.

AND WE'RE THERE BOYS.

17. Miku

Miku

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... would zach sanity be left intact? This is the first time he is in contact with panaxeth right?

18. hanglekuk

hanglekuk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They lack foundation to attempt this again. The foundation in this case was all those people/arranea who were in loop for 5 additional rounds (and all time dilation chambers). All the research which was done to make an extra good time acceleration capsule in the orb.
    They've lost (almost) all the research - some very important bits salvaged by Zorian, but it seems like a very very little of amount they had gathered. I'm pretty sure the next thing Zach did - was leave the loop.
    So I'm thinking Zorian carries most of the research notes for the main cast (something like - you've got yourself 10/5 pages worth of backup data as a backup carried by Zorian for redundancy).
    As for what Zorian is going to do next, I'd check out:
    • place where lawyer lives, Veyers Boranova was found soul-killed - to check if he has any relation to Red Robe or was actual scapegoat. If the scapegoat - check who assisted him with bloodline ignition ritual - the culprit should be real Red Robe. (There should be two red robes though. The original one and the one who escaped from SG).
    • visit the site of SG ASAP to see if he can find/track anyone who initiated SG/possibly meet with Zach.
    • Preventing hostages - there should be a list of relatives across the notes, so Zorian and his simulacrums would get imperial orb and put everyone in the list into imperial orb to safe-guard them. And pass out their notes temp markers prepared for themselves - initiate some sort of prevent-destruction of Cyoria / release of primordial.
    • Meet with Zach to confirm some more truths about Zach and that he left the loop as well. He should be able to locate Zach via marker since they should both have it. Zach - so he cannot enter the SG for second time.
    • Get in contact with angels ?
    • Arranea contact re-establishment, etc.
    There's so much to do...

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  19. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally!

20. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, it's so much simpler now.

Red Robe, invasion.

That's all they need to stop, everything else can be done in due time.