Recommendations Mpreg bl novel recommendations

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lemondrop, May 4, 2019.

1. Lemondrop

Lemondrop Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i've been looking for bl novel with mpreg but i have zero knowledge of chinese, and i've read all the translate one. Preferably the one which is easy to mtl and HE :aww:, a little angst is okay but it must be HE:cookie:

SorceressPol likes this.
  2. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mpreg is a weird fetish that should be burned and wiped off the existence of this planet...this is coming from a guy who has quite the number of weird fetishes himself.

But since I'm commenting, I should probably give a recommendation so that my comment is not just the blabbering of an unconcerned person to you.

To Marry You - It's the only yaoi I've ever read, and that was because the summary confused me which was talking about how the guy would bear children or something. I wanted to know what the fuck is going on, how is he gonna do it, and ended up reading a few chapters and was introduced to this nonsensical genre, reminding me that there are a lot of bullshit genres out there that I read daily, which don't make any sense, but I still take it as normal because I got too used to it.

Do gender bender stories where the man turns into a woman and ends up getting pregnant throughout the story count? Probably not, but it's quite similar in a way so you could check out this novel Reborn as my Love Rival's Wife, it's my favorite novel on this site and it's much more tolerable than reading about a man getting pregnant...I think? It's also quite hilarious and it's completely translated.

3. thisworldofmine1

thisworldofmine1 Grandmaster of Danmei Cultivation

Reading List:
    Link
    President, our egg is lost
    A guide to raising your natural enemy

They're both fluffy, so it's a good start! ^^

Or if you need others,
    Bringing Along a Ball and Hiding from Foreign Devils
    Blooming Romance
    Begging You to Break Off This Engagement!
    Jubo
    In the Future, My Whole Body is a Treasure
    Runaway Guide
    Strongly pampered Male wife
    Number One Zombie Wife
    The Life After Marrying My Sworn Enemy
    Rich and Honorable Chang An
    How to Fall in Love with the Villain
    I don't want you to be responsible!
    It’s Actually Not Easy Wanting to be a Supporting Male Lead
    Raising a bun with a Daily Lufe system
    I’m Bearing My Love Rival’s Child
    Mr. Rong’s Lovelorn Diary
    Exile
    Childish Flower

The ones above don't have to much adjust and are still sweet but not overly fluffy. Hope this helps!

AimieNam1003 likes this.
  4. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's ask @WagKalimutan
    She loves mpreg, hopes she can help you

5. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I made a list of bl novels to mtl plus simple summary. There are a lot of mpreg one. All with happy ending (There is no way I'm going to read BE novel). Check which one you like.

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/bl-shonen-ai-yaoi-novels-recs.84327/

6. Lemondrop

Lemondrop Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for one with shorter chapter like under 100 ch. 150 ch is still ok but anymore than that is hard to mtl (i've tried to mtl jubo and it's so long i dropped it midway :sweating_profusely:)

7. Lemondrop

Lemondrop Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Yumeru

Yumeru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys! Am continuing to translate : his son has a billionare richest father at wattpadd @yumerulogs
    I've been really into Fluff/doting couple/family/lil angst novel UwU of course more in happy ending hihi waiting for NU to Update the link on the novel for now to show here :D

10. wifume23

wifume23 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone, This thread got my attention and hoping that you guys know this one mpreg novel. Im desperate and in need for some help finding this one BL novel. I forgot the title and all i could remember is some snippets of the plot. Tag i believe is Mpreg, intersellar. Also the Mc find himself in intersellar era where getting pregnant is soo hard and he was basically treated as a cub even though his already on his twenties (can't really remember his age but anyone who is not over 100 is basically treated as a cub in this era) cub is soo precious that mc was adopted by the people who found him, his adopted parents were aristocrat and own several planets.. ML is the only living dragon and was the emperor. he always monitor the growth of our mc. And that the empire would have perish if there is no succesor. what i remember is that they got hundreds of baby dragon and that mc solve the birth issue of the empire...pls anyone who knows this novel.? posting it here since i think the original owner of this post read a lot of mpreg novels.

11. ShibaMiyuki

ShibaMiyuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I know this novel.Here is the link: (just take the spaces)
    m. 88danmei. com / info / 23374 /

12. Hruaisangi

Hruaisangi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What About Japanese isekai + Mpreg <can anyone recommend me ~pleassee~>