Which Chapter Mr. Ceo, Spoil Me 100 Percent!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by S Manager, Nov 10, 2018.

1. S Manager

S Manager Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to know if ever
    Feng Saohuang met the MC after he was jailed or if ever he escaped from jail.
    I was curious because of the scene in the chapter below.
    CHAPTER 924
    "She had moved beyond their realm into a world where they could not touch her. They had lost even the qualification to hate her. This contrast angered them deeply, but at the same time, brought them a heavy sense of helplessness.

Saohuang, though, had a different opinion in mind. He stared intensely at Xinghe on the screen, and there was something boiling in his dark, bottomless eyes. There was something that wanted to escape from his chest.

At that moment, he desperately wanted to leave his cage, but he knew the time was not yet ripe. One day, he would be out there; he had to be out there. Saohuang continued staring at Xinghe inside the television, and his lips curved into a sinful smile…"

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  2. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Remove that "credits to the website". That's a pirate site, and you don't "credit" to them here.

3. S Manager

S Manager Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I didnt know. It was not my intention. I'm still not familiar with forum's rules.

4. jennamt4

jennamt4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also curious about this scene as well. I had just finished the novel. At first, I thought he might be the person behind the Head of the United Nations that Xia Wa met with but then the whole thing with Lylian made me rethink that.