Japanese Mudada to Tsuihou Sareta “Kyuutei Juui”, Shishi no Kuni ni Kou Taiguu de Manekareru

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by IsekaiGuardian1, Mar 29, 2022.

1. IsekaiGuardian1

IsekaiGuardian1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mudada to Tsuihou Sareta “Kyuutei Juui”, Shishi no Kuni ni Kou Taiguu de Manekareru

Alt Title in Japanese: 無駄だと追放された【宮廷獣医】、獣の国に好待遇で招かれる

Author: Ibarakino

Raw Chapter Source: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1158go/

(A NU link doesn't exist for this LN yet)

Description:
    Sieg, who has served the country as a veterinarian, is suddenly dismissed by the king.

"Is it really okay? Will this country be in trouble when I leave?"

Sieg was banished from the country with no complaints, but he was invited to the Beast Man Country with super high treatment because he helped the Beast God.
    While the country that kicked out Zeke starts to decline, Zeke lives happily surrounded by beautiful animal(kemono) eared girls. (I had to google translate this and modify some parts since I couldn't find a site with a translation of the description...)
    I was hoping that, by creating this thread post, I could pique the interest of a translator into taking a look at this LN and seeing if it might be worth translating! This LN manga counterpart was uploaded onto raw sites 3 days ago and I thought it looked interesting!: https://mn4u.net/zgm-2428/ . The raw source site has a good amount of untranslated chapters that have been uploaded, about 204 chapters as of February 25 of this year.
    Thanks for taking the time to look at my post, and I hope that I (and other interested readers) will get the chance to read this novel's translated chapters sometime in the near future!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
    gautam1989 likes this.
  2. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link