Forgotten Title Muscle head MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by HentMas, Dec 13, 2021.

1. HentMas

HentMas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story was a manga... and I think it was also a novel.
    The story starts with some dude winning a war or something and getting his own fief
    but once he gets to his fief, there is nothing there, no castle, no towns, he's basically left in a prairie next to a forest filled with monsters, he finds a "hidden tribe" living there and takes them as his subjects, even marries the daughter of the village leader or something.
    He's incredibly dumb and soft hearted but he's way too powerful, he kills an earth dragon.
    There were a lot of schemes, it seems his fief was supposed to be something else... or he was supposed to reclaim the land and have help from the Kingdom...but some crooked nobles sent him to that desolate place in the border because they knew he was very VERY dumb and took his reward/the money that was supposed to be used on the reclamation project... I don't remember clearly the details, but a guy he saved in the war went looking for him to help him and told him what was happening... or something like that.

I think the author asked to stop the translation and the guys translating it decided to stop, apparently people were looking up for the author because there was some internet drama about the age difference between the MC and his wife.

I wanted to see if someone else kept translating it but don't remember the name, please help!

2. StraightLight

StraightLight Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, do you know the title for Back to the Nineties: Have a Relationship, Make a Fortune & Do Some Face-slapping Job as well?

Thank you.

3. HentMas

HentMas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lizel likes this.