LCD My 【Repair】Skill Became an Almighty Cheat Skill, So I Thought I’d Open Up a Weapon Shop

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by SerialBeggar, Jul 12, 2019.

1. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Sakura?

2. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Luke snap a sword in half, wont he be able to duplicate swords by compensating with other materials?

3. Overlord2019

Overlord2019 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he can.

Sorry, no. Her fancy Hai'iokane katana shatters. She even gets sliced in half, vertically. Fortunately Luke's repair skill puts her back together in a split second, but she's still unconscious.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
  4. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    woah, that's sounds.. painful. So...Garnet?

5. Overlord2019

Overlord2019 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. It's LUKE. While Garnet's and Sakura's contributions were important, and kept him alive, Luke is the one who did the heavy lifting. He [Repair] fuses the guy's cursed greatsword to a fortress wall so the guy can't use it. [Repair]s a magic fire scroll until his own hand starts burning to spew a torrent of flame in the guy's face, forcing him to discard his super-hot plate-mail, and then make a make-shift armor of magic ice. [Repair]s the guy's own ice spells against him. The demon general catches on, and snaps his fingers, turning the ice constructs into powder, then he makes a fatal mistake, decides to spite Luke by going over to an unconscious Garnet and stomping on her head like a melon. To do this, he has to turn his back on Luke. Luke capitalizes on it by [Repair]ing the demon general's own thorn-ice spell with his own blood, piercing the guy's heart, killing him.

chamchaworld likes this.
  6. SammieUy

SammieUy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, Is this any good?

7. Hyde2467

Hyde2467 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i would say, yeah.

also
    from what i can make out, the shitling that is the white mage seems to have completely died during the final battle with the dark elf king or whoever the final boss of the place was after the dark mage sister used some sort of black hole

ReMark and SammieUy like this.