Spoiler My Artist Is Reborn

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kumarae, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Kumarae

Kumarae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found another hidden jewel bl novel today. So I want know more about My Artist Is Reborn

It about Mc who is agent for artist and he met ghost ml well known famous singer in past. Somehow ml "reborn" one of male singer who suicided. Plus Mc will meet more "ghost" that will reborn to be his artist.

Shen Huai was abandoned by his artists, and took over one who no one was optimistic about net black newcomer Ye Cang.
    Ye Cang caught fire all over the country. Everyone else thinks it’s Shen Huai tune. Only Shen Huai knows. His artist is a superstar reborn. Later, Shen Huai gathered again-“the legendary film queen of the period of the Republic of China,” the unsurpassed Golden supporting role in the History of the Republic of China, “the Queen of Love songs popular all over the country in the Last Century,” and “the greatest superstar in a hundred years.” he breathed a sigh of relief: I don’t have to go back and inherit tens of billions of dollars

So far Shen Huai (mc) found two artist. I want know many more "ghost" reborn to modern from past.

Please let me know if this already have spoiler, I did double check with NL forum search but no forum under My Artist is Reborn.

alexfilia, Ozzieozz, maya_sov and 5 others like this.
  2. Kumarae

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump~ anyone know spoiler?

3. oleti

oleti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a rock star (the 1st ghost and ML), a female actress from Republic era, a grouchy director who died rather recently (his new body is this rich second son of the Gu family that died when trying to rape this 18 line male star...), a beautiful Hong Kong love song female singer whose murder was a mystery (hint: a jealous sister), and a male kungfu superstar also from Hong Kong (kinda like a Bruce Lee) who chooses to become a director.

female actress from Republic era --> becomes a young teenage girl who drowned herself in river. The girl's father remarried to stepfather and they basically stole the girl's inheritance from mom which was some super large company worth millions. MC and ML run into this female ghost in a theater where they were filming an advertisement. ML also happened to save the drowning teenage girl, but it was too late.

The Bruce Lee star was born in this young male teenager who was sent to the hospital due to some sort of gas poisoning along with dozens of other migrant workers. (Some sort of work accident.) The teenage had no identifications (since migrant worker) so MC and ML officially became his guardians. Everyone thinks MC's son is gonna be a idol or something cause he's so good looking, so they are all so surprised that he's pursuing directing instead.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  5. Kumarae

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank so much!!!! @fox23 :aww: I was not expect anyone will share spoiler after I post this thread.

So I guess that what you say there will be 5 ghost "reborn/gain" new body.:hmm:
    1. famous rock star ml (beginning of story) ✔
    2. actress from republic era ✔
    3. grouchy director ?
    4. female singer ?
    5. bruce lee star want to be director ?

Can you share more spoiler about each ghost that not explain in TL :aww::blobpopcorn:

6. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC gets this one star who isn't a ghost. He's a poor little 18 line star who was tricked by agent (aka drugs) to go to this rich second gen. master's hotel room for unspoken rules. He freaks out, and somehow ends up killing the rich guy. (I think the rich guy's head either got bashed by vase or he fell and hit his head on shelf. Something like that.) The rich guy is rather young (prob. 20 something y.o. and 2nd son of the family; his older brother manages the family business while he "manages" the entertainment company aka sleep with starlets. Anyways, with the sec. gen dead, the grouchy director ghost ends up inhabiting the body. RIP

The grouchy director sure enjoys being in a young body that has so much money. Now he gets to throw money left and right to achieve his artistic vision--he directs and stars in his own films. Only issue is the poor male star the previous owner tried to force. MC decided to take the poor guy under his wing as his agent. The poor star has to get over his trauma since he has to act directly against the grouchy director in this whole movie blockbuster (and of course he does.) Even goes onto to star in the director's films too. Oh the miracles of Chinese webnovels: no rape trauma is too big to overcome.

alexfilia, Kaylee, maya_sov and 5 others like this.
  7. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    The female singer ghost followed MC and ML around a while as a ghost. She demanded for them to present her a plate of oily sausages whenever they ate. She couldn't taste anything, but it's the thought that counts. The non-ghost actor under MC thinks that MC is superstitious since MC explains it as offerings to the ancestors or something like that. Anyways, she's friends with the Bruce Lee ghost as she once worked with him in a movie when both were still alive.

Oh right, the Republic era actress has a hard time adapting to the modern era. She's gotta prepare for the national college examination, poor her. RIP. Luckily there's that non-ghost actor to tutor her. She also teases MC and ML a lot about their relationship, pushing them together faster and getting them to realize their feelings.

MC is rich, has lots of connections, etc. etc. So he bought a whole street of mansions to ensure peace and quiet. Now all these empty villas can be put to use, housing his ghost turn stars.

alexfilia, Kaylee, pcheshire and 9 others like this.
  8. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722 @2Bon2B

pcheshire, maya_sov, Queue and 5 others like this.
  9. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    AAAAAAAAAAA

this novel just kept getting better!!! can't wait for the other artists appearance!!!! >.<

10. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds lively lol. Can I get an approximate age of MC and ML? I'm kinda hoping the MC is an older shou :blobdrool:.

11. frozenlimabeans

frozenlimabeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly, MC is older than the gong. But I dont remember by how much, sorry Q.Q.

Kleep and ludagad like this.
  12. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How rich is MC? I just start reading this novel. I've read till chapter 10. MC's friend called him "Boss". Is it just a nickname or literally boss/ceo?

Kleep likes this.
  13. DhiVhi

DhiVhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc is the heir of his family (Shen jia), he is still not officially taking over his family industry because he choose to be an agent. His uncle is the one in the power but they hv a great relationship. But later in the story he starts to be Chen Xing president after his identity exposed. At the beginning, people call him 'boss' mostly because he invests in them.

alexfilia and Kleep like this.
  14. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just started to reaad this.
    And whaaaat??? there are more than one artist under his wing? And all of them (minus the 18tier) are ghosts? LOL
    Didnt expect this! I thought, just the dead rock star.

15. JunWuXie

JunWuXie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mc is venture capitalist and was also known as god gf wealth in financial circle aside from that he has the rich shen jia as background

yourstrulylen likes this.
  16. JunWuXie

Reading List:
    Link
    yeahh they are all ghosts and I love it when they thanked shen huai whenever they get awards but one of the ghost is not under his wing the best supporting actor du yuping now known as guo he is under guanrui since the orig body is a shareholder there

yourstrulylen and Kleep like this.
  17. mmem

mmem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil what happens to Fu Cheng? Does he and Du Y ever resolve their beef? Any redemption for his character of does he just get face slapped and vanish into obscurity?

18. JunWuXie

Reading List:
    Link
    who's fu cheng cheng can you describe since im not good with names is he the one who's du yuping's junior? the jealous bitch? he got bad karma, he was ungrateful so i think he got blocked or something he got face slapped and vanished and his acting sucks

19. mmem

mmem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he’s DU’s junior. I was hoping he and Du would resolve their issues, sigh.

20. JunWuXie

Reading List:
    Link
    nah hes a jealous lil bitch

mmem likes this.