Spoiler My Beastly Husband

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Evelyn Guz, Nov 15, 2017 at 5:02 AM.

1. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This only have two chapters but it catches my atenttion, i want to know what would happen to her in the beastmen comunity, with her husband, or with her husband ex fiancee :eek: this world is like bl, but she is transport to this world, she can go back? :oops: :sushi_chubby: I don´t know but her ife seems tough :sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

odanezz0_3 likes this.
  2. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Hikikomori Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not ex-fiancee, but ML did promise he'll marry that person before (just because he's not of age and doesn't have a partner yet at that time). And yes, it's your BL world where the female beast-people are actually man with uterus It was pretty horrible at first for MC, but since she did try her best to have a face-to-face talk with ML. Their baby-making ritual was the scariest lol It contains *coughcoughbeastialitycoughcough*

All in all, very smutty novel

odanezz0_3 likes this.
  3. Yuki_Chaos22

Yuki_Chaos22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds interesting. Im interested with the spoilers as well.

odanezz0_3 and Bulundo1457 like this.
  4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    So I actually skimmed through more of this than I thought I would. Despite the very smutty beginning, there is some plot to it. ML is chief of the tribe. Every tribe in the area is a different beastmen tribe; some neighbors include crows (?) and panthers and so on. Actual women like MC and later a second transmigrator girl (I'll call her MC#2) are considered very fertile and are rare goods because of it; they're considered blessings given by god.

MC and ML originally in arranged marriage of sorts since ML is strongest in tribe, but they fall in love/lust pretty quickly. ML's stamina wears out MC 11 times out of 10. And yes, pregnancy requires doing it with the ML in beast form. Otherwise it's just having sex.

ML's best friend (who also becomes MC's friend) has a hidden crush on MC. I'll call him ML#2. ML#1 eats vinegar a lot. There's minor angst for a bit since MC#1 didn't know about the bestiality for pregnancy thing and the council of elders rags on her for failing to provide an heir despite being fertile. She runs away from home and ML#1 rages at the elders before going to fetch his wifey back. Meanwhile, ML#2 who was hoping to slowly win over MC#1 in ML#1's absence gets dosed with an aphrodisiac somehow and almost rapes MC#1. ML#1 arrives on scene, beats up best friend, then takes MC back home.

Second arc involves MC#2 (the other girl who transmigrated some time after MC#1 arrives and events of first arc). She's a medical student who just transmigrated randomly. She runs into ML#2 in his beast form (fluffy golden lion). They stay together for a bit and get friendly. ML#2 didn't go home because he felt guilty over what he did to MC#1 under the influence. Somehow MC#2 gets aphrodisiac of some kind on her and dub-con with ML#2 ensues. Rest of the story involves politics of one tribe getting all the 'blessings' vs the surrounding tribes having none, leading to war (?). Also there's development as ML#2 loses his fixation on MC#1 in favor of pursuing MC#2 who is bent on going home to modern world.

Eventually things are resolved, blah blah both MC#1 & #2 have kids. Only MC#2 still wants to go home because she has family and all in modern world (MC#1 was pretty much alone). She almost goes to spot to transmigrate (?) with ML#2 looking on forlornly, but she ends up running back and it's HE for them too because she stays for good this time.

5. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oooh, and the kids?, and what happen with other tribes?

odanezz0_3 likes this.
  6. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I forget how, but things do get resolved. I think they promised some of surrounding tribes that next time a woman pops up out of nowhere, they get her.

MC#1 is first to have a kid. MC#2 has a kid after MC#1 does. Their kids are tiny buns so we don't see much interaction. Mostly it's their husbands having trouble restraining themselves lol.

Kittsune likes this.
  7. Ananya

Ananya Top lvl Gokiburi Buster

Reading List:
    Link
    Her life is tough because ML1 is pretty brutal in his attacks without restraint, eventually things become ok for them. As for ML1's ex fiancee, he(she in the BL world), in the first arc he doesn't have much to do, he is actually a pivotal character in the second arc with MC2.

8. Ananya

Ananya Top lvl Gokiburi Buster

Reading List:
    Link
    Smutty part is not too innovative and becomes repetitive but it's still enjoyable with a few genuine fap out loud moments(atleast for me)!