Spoiler My Body Has Been Possessed By Someone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Aug 2, 2020.

1. AkariCandy

AkariCandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Does anyone know who's the ml and which one is the husband? Is the black hair dude the husband or ml?

Marane101 and your crush like this.
  2. RedRuchi

RedRuchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven’t read any spoilers or story yet. But by reading summary it felt “other side of isekai” when the older soul came back. I am waiting for manhwa. Meanwhile, waiting reading novel

Nergal777 likes this.
  3. flowers_bloom

flowers_bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A naver review I read said that the ending is a harem does anyone know if this is true ?

4. anna.an

anna.an Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my God...I've been waiting for this for so long, thank you for coming back:blobcatblush::blobsnow:

luvablevii likes this.
  5. AkariCandy

AkariCandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ml? Is he her husband? black haired or white haired dude?

6. anna.an

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no 1 ML, the author originally conceived it as a harem, Canna in the end it will be 1

sheisthedemon93 and AkariCandy like this.
  7. sara1417

sara1417 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes please:aww:

8. anna.an

Reading List:
    Link
    guys, where did page 18 go...:blob_teary:

Emma626 likes this.
  9. ENA SOULAR

ENA SOULAR Member

Reading List:
    Link

I found a site in Arabic that publishes this novel, and there are only about 30 chapters left until the main story is complete (((forgive me for the bad language, I used Google translator to translate the text)) + ((please do not cause problems on the site such as reporting the illegal translation. I cherish the translator)

https://rewayat.club/novel/my-body-has-been-possessed-by-someone

If you want to clarify some incomprehensible events, you can write here and I will quote the explanations of the work translator here

Ildeira, FreakRavyn and Nergal777 like this.
  10. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aren't the side stories a bunch of alternate universes/what if routes since in the other side stories Kanna ends up with the other guys too (gotta add the reverse harem somehow). At the end of the main novel Kanna decided to remain alone didn't she?

I remember someone spoiling the other side stories in detail before here, I think it was the ones where she was in an intimate relationship with Orsini, and the other where she's siblings with the ex husband.

Found it: (spoilers by user MillerHye from pages 11-12)

Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
  11. ENA SOULAR

ENA SOULAR Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From my personal opinion, Kana does not deserve Alexander. I mean, she literally did not want anything in return for his sacrifices for 30 years, other than treatment. She says that she loves Alexander, and in the next chapter she works sxs with Raphael or any hero, she did not even respect him properly or return his sacrifices to him. She turned the situation around for a harem. Only Kana is a thirsty creature She is emotional and does not know who she loves. True love is about the exploiter. She literally abandoned Lucy and Amelia and did not care about them despite their feelings for her. She always goes to the wrong people. When I started reading the novel, I thought she was a heroine like Penelope and Iris from Manhwa. The only evil end is death, and Manhwa Kill the villain. The story was passing With a completely perfect path to the beginning of the second volume, the events began to be poor and her level was lower compared to the first volume.. From the beginning, her character had mistakes, but she could be modified, but with the second volume she differed completely, and her mental level decreased a lot compared to the ideas, plans and conclusions that I saw in the first volume. I wished that the author did not follow the opinion Readers and wrote what comes to their mind, like the first volume, but its big weakness is that it thirsts for emotion, but that only emerged in the second volume....... I hope that the manhwa artist will cooperate with Shane Solar and they completely twist the second volume... Shane Solar is very smart and can come up with better ideas than what we saw in the second volume

12. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in one of the chapters I read where Kanna says the other men provides her with sex, it wasn't just MTL shenanigans but she literally sleeps with them lol?

13. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From user @MillerHye , page 12.
    I hope @MillerHye can tell us what happened on side stories from 22 to 41
    Alex.
    Some quotes from Chapter 269:
    He was comatose.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He wakes up

So only Raphael, it's not bad then, I like Raphael too, and I mean, it's only one person, there are "pure MC" which have as background story having fucked all the country men (
    Duke, Is This Your First Time?)
    , but then once they found the ML, they become pseudovirgins.
    BTW, I wasn't the one who asked it...
    Translation of what @ENA SOULAR said:
    I've slept with Rafael more than three times already. They were never with a man from Addis other than Alexander. I've slept with Rafael more than three times already. They were never with a man from Addis other than Alexander. Raphael, but she was already, but she was already checking (I answered your comment on your comment)) (I use Google Translate, very weak and weak)) I am sorry I know that no one here knows Arabic, but you can activate the translation from the browser if you want to watch the chapters

Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
    KuranFan, komo komo and ENA SOULAR like this.
  14. MillerHye

MillerHye Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, after many months I finally appear, with great pleasure I would like to comment on the other extras of this novel that I love so much, the reason why I no longer continue them, was because it created discussions about who was the ML or if it ended in harem, and about the author's comments, I don't like problems so I preferred to leave it, because I only summarized what I read from the extras and these extras I used MTL, so my translation was not from everything exact and that's why I didn't upload the extras either, I repeat in order to avoid problems.

However, I encourage you to upload what is missing from the extras (I repeat they will only be summaries, because I prefer that more experienced people upload the translated chapters).

I would like to clarify some points, first chapter 269 of the main story, it ends in Alexandro and Kanna enjoying a beautiful moment and where they both express their affection, some extras are the continuation of what happened after the end of the main story, in this case they make you understand that although Alexandro loves Kanna very much, he prefers to take care of his mental health and finally be happy, so he ends up with Kanna, and she sleeps with everyone, Sylvien, Raphael, Orsini and Cullen, now, some extras talk about how Sylvien and Raphael's friendship arose, and others talk about how some of Canna's lives were, mostly Alexandro is always the one who saves her and suffers, because Canna for some reason is related to Sylvien , Raphael, Orsini and Cullen and they always cause her death, so I repeat, some of those extras are stories that did happen, because Canna died many times and Alexandro with the help of Canna's mother went back in time so that Canna could live, Alexandro is the one who suffers the most in this story, in the end I can tell you that the last extra is indeed extra 42 and extra 43 where Alexandro again faces a demon that was going to kill Canna so much, like his lovers (I mean Sylvien, Orsini, Cullen, Raphael) and Alexandro sacrifices his body for this demon to possess, but takes the opportunity to kill him, and now if Canna is happy with the life she chooses, something which is funny because one day Alexandro is talking with a friend (the only one he has) who is a chef who helps him cook, and Canna goes to visit him and gets jealous, the last extra ends with the two of them saying I love you, and admitting that they love each other madly but that it also hurts them.

I will give a better summary later, and I repeat this is what the MTL gave me, Canna never says "I love you" to anyone, only to Alex.

Now, from my point of view Alexandro is the best character in this novel, (and I speak in my opinion, I respect those who have different thoughts, I really don't want discussions, I'm sorry!) because he is the best of all men, just like Raphael he is not a bad person, once from the summaries, you will choose if he ended up in a harem or with a single ML, because even for me this is confusing, on the one hand Canna only says he loves Alexandro and in fact there are many parts in the extras in which she only mentions love for him, despite the fact that she sleeps with the other 4 men, and it confuses me because it is Canna who is looking for Alexandro, when he even told her to be happy the way she decides to be , because for Alexandro his only wish was that, that Canna be happy, unlike the other boys who even tried to manipulate Canna on one occasion when she lost her memory, or who tried to kidnap her so that the others would not find her, or for example Orsini who had the desire to kill his father (Alexandro) just out of jealousy.
    Please do not stop reading this novel, because in my opinion it is a very good novel!!!

@Eloisane thanks for calling me

Last edited: Apr 23, 2022
  15. ENA SOULAR

ENA SOULAR Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need a break...my mind is blown away while reading

crystalleciel and Sarita14 like this.
  16. ENA SOULAR

ENA SOULAR Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love you to.

Nergal777 likes this.
  17. Pabsss

Pabsss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was planning to continue to MTL this novel completely with side stories on novelupdates but I changed my mind. I'm just going to rant about the story here. The first half is pretty good coz you are rooting for the FL but the second half turn me off. I don't know if I am too nice. The FL revenge is understandable but it is getting too much for the Addis brothers. They already repented from their sins with her revenge but she still not satisfied with it. She is not even different from a trash using them as a tool and treating them horribly without any morals. All of the characters are really trash including the FL except Lucy. Her feelings is like changing clothes everytime. At first she cried to her lover in other world then suddenly she have a feelings for the prince, the next moment she like Raphael and suddenly Alessandro.... The funny part is the FL have sex with Raphael then the next day to Alessandro. He even cheated with Raphael. She have sex with some man that fast without breaking up to other party. I'm just annoyed.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
  18. aska9735

aska9735 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone knows, where is possible to find side stories, I cant find it in the internet, but sooo addicted to read it

19. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ugh i’ve read upto 177 and i can’t take it any more. she is so spiteful like for no reason, there’s no emotional line. I feel like i am reading a chinese webnovel where the female lead is a bitch just becuase she can and is one deminsional. someone please spoil this becuase i can’t bother to read any more but i am also curious

20. Eurie23mere

Eurie23mere Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, new reader here but what?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2022