Spoiler My Body Has Been Possessed By Someone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I srsly love this comment. I didn't write everything that was annoying me in this story bcz it would only make other readers who love Alex feel bad bcz of this but srsly, I can't digest this shit. Like for 20 yrs of her life she lived knowing that Alex was her father, how could those feelings suddenly disappear like that when she realized that he wasnt her father she literally accepted him as her lover. She is literally sleeping with men who were related to her for all her life simply bcz she realized that they are not related to her.
    I loved the beginning after reading the synopsis, and it was fun in the beginning, but she is just a slut. I literally stopped reading it after the divorce part. I feel bad for the duchess. She wasn't the one who was bad tbh. Firstly MC's mother stole her fiancé then her daughter is stealing her husband now. Is it their mission or something to torment that woman. This is literally shitty. I don't know about others but she was a character who didn't deserve to end up like this. Tbh, after reading this story, I felt like I should kill MC. What's the point of being literate, modern and living in Korea when she didn't learn that she shouldn't be a bitch who destroys others life. Even illetrate ppl would be better than her. I know that she didn't exactly live a happy life with her husband and was actually evil, but can u exactly blame her for it. She lived all her life being abused by her husband ex fiancé who abandoned her for another and her own children. She raised the child of the women who xaused everything. Alex was forgiven simply cz he did some good things for her but what abt the abuse he did to her. He literally enjoyed her abuse. I don't know how to explain this but he is mentally ill. He destroyed his wife's life and lusts for his daughter. This story is real shit.
    Even that ex husband was better that him. Everything about him was justified by adding a painful past but it's all bullshit. It doesn't matter whether u have painful past or whether you were in control of someone. If everyone said that they have painful past then who exactly should the victims blame??? Themselves?

Attached Files:

2. Mary7890

Mary7890 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Come to think of it, Sylviane was the best choice. He was not related to her by blood, nor a brother or adoptive father. He was neglectful and cold, but he was a well-written character.

From his thinking, we know that he does not understand emotions and that he is used to ignoring the problems of others because he is always used to being alone.

He did not help Fl because he assumed that she had to help herself... And because he was a man of authority and dealt with the problems of the nation and wars and political struggles, he considered the MC's sufferings such as the need for affection and quarrels with the servants as something insignificant and unworthy of attention, and it was her mad obsession and Her thirst for his emotions when he is unable to deal with emotions, not to mention extreme emotions, is something alienating to him... He does not understand himself, and this is evident from their divorce.. He thinks that expelling his stepmother will solve things.. What made Sylviane leave MC in her suffering was not Evil or sadism, but rather a self-inability for him to understand feelings, whether his feelings or the feelings of others...

It was a good portrayal of a character who from his childhood had to rely on himself in the face of problems older than his age and dealing with threats and betrayals, and this made him lose his feelings, his general sympathy and his understanding of the motives behind the actions of others, and for this he was fascinated by Fl's eyes that were full of anger and fire And feelings he didn't have.

Do I justify his actions? Nooooo...

No matter his past or what happened to him, the fact that he let her suffer in a hell he could have pulled her out of easily won't change...

I was happy when she divorced him but compared to other dogs.. a traitorous man who covets his adopted daughter, a bullying brother who becomes A sick maniac in an instant and a deranged stalker who begins lusting after his sister a moment after discovering that she is not his sister..the trash brother who practices physical and psychological violence and beats MC every moment and calls her a whore more than fifty times..compared to these options Sylviane Much better.. If the father is the other option, I would prefer the end of reforming the cold husband..

yuyaskywalker and Naenia like this.
  3. Mary7890

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexander (Alex) was a disgusting character by all standards..not only because he had a sexual relationship with his adopted daughter...he was a scum who caused misery to his wife and children for his stupid love..he was literally happy that Lucy was born because it would be a sacrifice for his lover... imagine ! What kind of father would want to kill his young daughter without any guilt so that his beloved would not die? His other daughter, poor Isabelle, died defending Lucy, and of course no one cared.... Calin was stabbed too, and all these despicable Alexander's plans, even Orsini walked in front of her corpse without caring because Canna was about to fall, Isabelle was a bully, but she didn't She wasn't bad, she regretted her actions and tried to be a better sister, she's better than Alexei and Orsini who were physical and psychological abuse and neglect... The female characters are insulted and given a horrible end because in this universe no woman should exist to compete Fl is amazing and all men worship her for some unknown reason... I was reading the novel and wondering. "What's wrong with these guys?" Is having sex with Canna a kind of paradisiacal feeling that makes Raphael feel blessed and liberated from his suffering and that it is too much for him... Did Alex, who had relationships with women before, find some kind of antidote that made him forget long years of insomnia and Disease and medication? There must be something other than black hair and soft porcelain skin... Kalen literally and after his sister Isabel was killed when he touched canna he felt such happiness that made him stop breathing, LoL, did he forget his sister's corpse and her horrible death close to him after a touch of Fl? This is madness ..
    What is this woman who makes a father kill his children and brothers walk in front of their sister's corpse carelessly?
    They do this without getting one thing which is sincerity... Raphael doesn't mind because he has low self-esteem... Alexandre doesn't even care if he's in a relationship with his kids as long as she loves him... Orsini also doesn't care either if she's in a relationship With his father... My problem is that Orsini's love for her is out of nowhere... Alexandre too, I didn't see anything in the flashback with Canna's mother that shows his obsession...

This man absolutely disgusted me... I don't know what the author thought when writing this story? Do you want to say that romantic love outweighs family love? The father's love for his children exceeds the love of brothers for each other? Can you respect such disgusting love? Why do all the women in this story except Fl have such unhappy endings? Why did Alexander kill almost all of his children in order to keep his promise to a woman who killed his brother and tried to kill him repeatedly? Even if their relationship becomes better, how does he reach this point?

● The answer: black hair, full lips like strawberries, porcelain skin as soft as silk, and just touching it releases nervous impulses and electric charges like lightning is enough to make you turn into a slave ready to kill your children and brothers for it... He brought his children back to life later, but the fact that he dared to did not change

● How did Canna forgive Alexander's actions? Orsini and Kalin were manipulated children while Alexander was an adult who had the power to stop Canna's suffering.. Like Sylviane, all he needed was a little attention so she could live a better life but he just neglected and ignored... How do you pass Canna His actions while he was the main cause of her suffering inside the house...

● Seon Hee was also despicable, she would save her daughter at the expense of others who have nothing to do with her and refuse to give up her life... Of course, when there is a fool like Alexander, this scenario is possible.

4. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    What manhwa are those last two images? If you may, drop the title please!

Naenia likes this.
  5. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh they're from "ex girlfriend of a soldier"

6. Butwhoareyou

Butwhoareyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No cause the FL is a fucking bitch, the novel as a whole is ass the fucking author didn't know wtf she was writing, I'm 100% sure she was on drugs, so this slut slept with her brothers and fucking stole a married MAN WHO IS HER FUCKING DAD WTF, and as I remmeber she said she hates each one of them? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT I CANT BELIEVE THAT I READ THIS ENITER SHIT TILL THE END

7. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she also slept with the ex husband and Raphael (black hair).
    I have a doubt, is Raphael her real blood related brother, because if he really is her real related brother, I think the incest tag is truly necessary.

Last edited: May 28, 2023
    clraei and Mary7890 like this.
  8. Mary7890

Reading List:
    Link
    He's a half-brother by blood, at least that's Fl's conclusion.. My biggest problem with this novel is how it ended with them...the writer had to make a trash romance

Alexander... the great father, it is clear that the writer admired him and saw that making him just a father was a waste and he should be ML... Yes, the father is ML, although she sleeps with everyone, but the writer confirms that he is special to Fl because he is the only one who She says that she loves him..

The only one we see is feeling very jealous when another woman approaches him (knowing that he was married to a woman, slept with another, and had four children).. When he refuses to continue the relationship because of his feelings of guilt about their twisted relationship, she cries and goes crazy until he hears her Orsini cries while she is drunk and says Alex, when he tries to resist and wants to remain just a father and says that what they did is wrong, she insists and seduces him.. unlike others who initiate a relationship with her ،Fl is the one who takes the initiative, and when he rejects her out of common sense because he raised her as his daughter, she insists that he take responsibility from the first time and stay with her as a lover, and she will never accept that he considers their relationship as a mistake. .... even Raphael who sacrificed for her several times says after sleeping With him he is beautiful, but she cannot love him... So officially Alexander is the one who gave him her body and her heart while she gave others only her body... It was a disgusting relationship that needed a lot of nonsense like time travel and to love him in her mother's body and he loves her when she is her mother and She is a fetus in the mother's womb.
    And the fact that Alexander is no different from Silvian was ignored... Both of them ignored the suffering and tragedy of Fl and her exposure to torture and bullying, and Fl described him at the beginning of the novel when she still has a mind as the head of evil because he just watches without trying to save her.. Like Silvian did not He personally abused her physically or verbally and only neglected her and left the people under their control to torture her, in the case of Sylviane (his stepmother _ the servants), in the case of Alexander (his wife _ his three children), Alexander like Sylviane was able to stop her hell with one word and they refused.. The argument that he was busy fighting the black messengers doesn't work, he did admit when his wife confronted him that he knew the abuse Fl was being subjected to and this was passed unaccountably... I don't understand how he can't forgive Calen, Orsini and Isabel when they are just Children who were raised by their mother to hate their adopted sister.. I do not justify what they did, but it is inconceivable that an adult who just watched and did not try to correct the actions of his wife and children was forgiven and became the person you love Fl is incredible nonsense..

● It is not surprising that Fl slept with her blood brother when she is able to change the programming of her mind towards a man from father to lover

Last edited: May 29, 2023
  9. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes,I'm going to be honest here,I don't even know how this novel got approved by Kakao,and not only that,how the heck it's not at least r19,furthermore, it's not even r15.
    It's also a tremendously popular novel,which is suprising, because what am I suppose to know,read or enjoy about this story,when there biggest villain is the MC, is this story about a young girl having fun and being around and sleeping with many men.
    What is the plot about? It's not just that the multiple ending paths made no sense and felt unnecessary considering she only loves Alexander, the main issue I have is thinking what the heck I'm reading.
    Novels usually ,and I mean usually work like this:
    male lead,main character,villain,side characters,open ending/happy ending/sad ending, but this looks more like a diary book from the author than a romance fantasy story with an understandable plot.
    It's a pity,because I've seen the manwha art,and it's great.
    But you will see it tomorrow,when the manwha airs.

"she insists that he take responsibility from the first time and stay with her as a lover"

But wasn't her first time with the ex husband,what does she mean with responsibility from the first time,or does she mean the first time for them?

Last edited: May 29, 2023
    peach.pudin and Mary7890 like this.
  10. Mary7890

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Fl meant their first time and in fact it's not the first time for both of them.... Fl's first time was with Rafael and for Alexander his first time with his wife probably, of course if we ignore the time travel nonsense.... But Alexander did not know about her relationship with Rafael ...

Fl's goal is to force Alexandre to consider her a lover and move beyond the idea that she is his daughter, just as she has overcome the idea that he is her father.. Their relationship is twisted and sick because Fl plays between the identity of the father and the lover. As lovers, they are equal and take responsibility for the relationship, and no one blames the other. But when the relationship goes downhill, Fl tries to play the card of the father, who is more responsible than the daughter and cannot withdraw from the relationship easily by saying that what they are doing is wrong...Alexander more than Fl feels something wrong in their relationship and resists his attraction to her as a woman..He will find in what After Rafael is a suitable partner for her and does not feel jealous like a father who sincerely wishes happiness for his daughter... It is disgusting because he suddenly becomes a father and the next time a lover... I think he let her marry Sylviane because he wanted her to remain only his daughter as she should be.. .

□ The Fl does this out of desperation and her insistence that he consider her his beloved and completely refuses to remain just a daughter because of her attraction to him in unnatural circumstances.

Of course Alexander is rubbish and immoral. He married his wife, whom he does not love, only to be a machine to have children because he needs children to be human sacrifices so that Fl can live and he was happy with the birth of Lucy because she will be a substitute for Fl as a sacrifice...

● Why does she end up with everyone if she loves Alexander?

This is a valid question.. In stories and novels, the reward for female leads differs from that of male leads.... The heroine's reward is love only.. She can live in hell and she will be rewarded with a man who loves her more than anything and is more beautiful than any other woman. She has dreams and no goals that go beyond affection, while the reward for men is power... Their goals are more tangible like peace, changing the world, living for a dream, changing people's lives, and achieving high ideals.. In this story, Fl is a capable doctor, but she doesn't really feel With her love for her work or even her passion.. In the kusuryia no hitorigoto manga, you will find Fl obsessed with science and medicine.. Here her medical knowledge is a way to win the admiration of male characters and gain their attention.... The writer decided for some reason that having the love of one man is not enough and must From the presence of an entire army of very handsome men with a lot of power falling in love with the heroine .. This is the way she rewards Fl .. .. One of the things that can be noticed is that no female character other than the heroine is described as beautiful, which I find strange according to the distribution The demographic... The aesthetic level in a specific society is close between women and men... When there are many handsome men in a certain area, it is normal for women to also have a similar appearance, especially their mothers and sisters, but this does not happen here because Fl is the only belle Who the men of this universe fall in love with, they are not allowed to love another woman....

● It's like you said, this is not a story with an understandable plot...just a beautiful girl who ends up in a paradise sleeping with a lot of sexy men..she can't make platonic love with any man even her father and brothers...the writer did nonsense to make this harem Possible... the stupid time travel and entering her mother's body so that the ship can sail with the father... being the daughter of the soul to justify the attraction to Raphael... her need for mana transmitted by sex to sleep with men she hates like Caline, Orsini, and Sylviane even though she didn't need No mana throughout the story but now you will die without it...

11. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Belkhir_aha

Belkhir_aha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's the charatcer ML??

13. IIVISS

IIVISS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the white hair guy in the cover? Is he good or bad..?

I wanna know all about the man in the cover.. who is the 3 red hair guys? Who is the black and white hair guy?:cry:

14. EbonyGrim

EbonyGrim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So from what it seems the FL isn’t the best person due to the author and nobody knows what happens to the person who possessed her body and to the boyfriend she had in korea?

15. Mary7890

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Fl Daddy..

Although she sleeps with everyone, the father is the person to whom she confesses her love and feels jealous of the women who approach him

Butwhoareyou and Belkhir_aha like this.
  16. Breakthewall

Breakthewall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk but I felt nauseous while reading abt the father x daughter relationship wtf

17. Mary7890

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for sharing... The drawing is fantastic and unbelievable... I was so surprised by Fl's Korean look that she's blonde, so pretty... My heart hurts when I think of the garbage ending of the story.. I hope the ending changes..

18. Minerva1323

Minerva1323 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In which chapter does she sleep with her brothers?

19. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone who has read the novel please explain if the ending is a true reverse harem (MC is actually in a polyamorous relationship with all male leads) or people are calling it this way because of the alternate endings where MC died (options that her mother saw) or turned back time multiple times? Readers of k-novels tend to exaggerate and slut shame regardless of the facts, so I would really appreciate if anyone could spoil the actual facts without being emotional.

And is it explained how is Raphael MC’s blood-related brother? Do they have the same mother? Why MC’s mother didn’t care about him if he’s her son, and only cared about a good ending for MC?

crystalleciel and Mary7890 like this.
  20. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This abomination gets a manhwa yet so many wonderful novels never get an adaptation...life is not fair

Naenia likes this.