Spoiler My Body Has Been Possessed By Someone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Minerva1323

Minerva1323 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to orsini in the end? i think i've become obsessed with him:blobcatblush:

Kathrine Pierce likes this.
  2. Mary7890

Mary7890 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm going to try to be neutral and the truth is I lost the story line after the time travel nonsense so I may not be accurate..

In the main line of the story, Fl ends up with her two brothers (Caline, Orsini), her ex-husband Sylviane, and her blood brother Raphael.
    She does not have a love relationship with anyone, she sleeps with them because she needs mana, otherwise she will die, she does not sleep with them out of true love .. only Raphael, who feels grateful for his sacrifices and accepts to establish a relationship with him as a thank you to him, while admitting that she did not really love him and in line In this temporal period, Alexander would be dead.... Alexander was not part of her harem that gives her mana, and she was working to revive him, and the last scene of the novel indicates that he opened his eyes... This is why Alexander is Ml because he is the only one she says she loves and She feels very jealous when another woman approaches him, because he was not part of her harem, and because the last scene in the novel is with him.

● Regarding Raphael, Fl concluded that they are siblings sharing the same father, and doubts were presented about the matter, but without a clear denial if they were really related by blood or not, and for this reason the hypothesis remained that they were related by blood.

● Fl's mother is a complex character, and although we haven't seen her thinking directly, I will try to analyze her motives... Fl's mother was a genius chemist from the modern world. She was married, had a daughter, and was somehow drawn into a medieval world and locked up in a church. And she became completely insane from those circumstances, and her relationship with the spirit was not clarified. Did her mental collapse and her feeling of loneliness push her to accept a relationship with the spirit, or did he rape her? The answer is not clear... The important thing is that her relationship with her daughter Cana is complicated because of that... She was not ready to stay with her or take her with her because she is a married woman and has a child and Cana, who is an illegitimate child, will be an obstacle in front of her.. Despite that, she was Willing to try to ensure a good future for her, she convinced Alexander to protect her to the point of going to do anything including having children to be sacrificed for Fl's survival, don't ask me how she convinced him, though she personally refused to sacrifice herself for her...

she was putting herself above life Her daughter.. was ready to try to ensure her survival as long as the matter did not include her life and personal safety + Rafael is not the mother's son..

● This is what I understood, and I may be wrong, and I hope I was able to help you...

○ Forgot to say that, but her sister Isabelle will also be part of the mana offering harem. She has been training to learn to use mana to help Fl.

3. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for explaining! I wonder what went wrong with the author to make such a mess out of a fine isekai premise.

While I’m not a fan of the pseudo-incest tropes as even when people are not blood-related the power dynamics is still different (to each their own I guess), I can somehow understand MC sleeping with many men to get mana for survival. It’s like having to eat and drink to live, sometimes you just have to do it to continue existing even if you don’t like the taste. I’ve read on earlier pages here that this plot twist was inserted literally out of nowhere, so too bad the author had the guts to push all of those complicated and controversial relationships, but not to add a proper written justification of the solely physical relationships MC had.

I’m very dissatisfied however that all other female characters had to suffer and die basically just to make MC look good or to share mana. It’s such a lazy writing, I honestly don’t get the high rating this novel has. I’m very disappointed about the plot holes and the author’s approach to all of these heavy topics, like the sole reason for this story was some cheap hype.

4. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the spoilers, I feel like I'm reading a dogblooded drama/xianxia plot with evil step mothers, evil step sisters, coughing up blood here n there, Godly doctor this and that, Run away mistress here and there, Great duke's rebellious little wife this and this... Holy sheet I can't believe this is KR???? Are we sure this autor isn't really Chinese? Goddamn :blob_coughblood:

Kasik, Ice_Rose, babayagu and 3 others like this.
  5. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro these spoilers are wild like damn

Queenofmirth likes this.
  6. Farhana Ansari

Farhana Ansari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks to spoilers I wont be wasting my precious time reading this sh*t. Good thing I checked the spoilers first. The manhwa art is top tier sadly :blobcry::blobcry:

7. Charlotteoxford

Charlotteoxford Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the first 3 chapters today and I was pleasantly surprised at the art/story.
    But then I read the spoilers and I just went "WHAT THE FUCK AUTHOR????????"

Incest/ cheating/ infidelity/ rape/ torture/ harem
    It's like the author didn't know how to make the story interesting so he added all these random fucked up moving parts. And why on God's green earth is the FATHER THE ML? I've never seen that before in the history of Romance isekai stories.
    [​IMG]

Also why even have two non-blood related love interests who spice up the plot and are more enjoyable than the family if you're not going to choose either of them.
    This story has so much potential but the author WASTED it
    [​IMG]

8. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok... I thought I would hold on reading spoilers a bit after she finally divorce but... this is just wayyy too much drama. Bruh literally? wtf with all this nonsense??? I sincerely apologise to Chinese xianxia authors about my previous comment, this novel is a tier below even on your scales. I mean... what the actual fuck! Father is the ML in the end????? And she sleeps with fkton of r*tards that used to abuse her so she can live??? Girl just kys instead. And how come 90% of the female population in this novel irredeemably evil while all the trash men gets to have a fk with the FL?
    And author-san... Are you ok? Are you really sane? Ong I'm the one who wants to cough up blood for no reason right now. :blob_coughblood:

tbf her new bangs look ugli as hell. I prefer the previous messy bangs better.

Ice_Rose and Charlotteoxford like this.
  9. Charlotteoxford

Reading List:
    Link
    No joke lmao I would've preferred the asshole ex-husband to get a redemption arc instead of having an incest family orgy.

Seriously what was this author smoking
    [​IMG]

10. KOOJUNGMO

KOOJUNGMO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a trash, a literal trash. I respect authors who write stories since I'm a writer too, writing is an art. But this is just a result of a sick imagination and mentality. This author is supporting abuse, r**e, cheating, incest in their story I don't have any words to describe how horrible this fvcking thing is. They're a good writer, they made a strong mc, they would have made this story a really unique one. I thought that the ML will be her ex husband, as someone already stated, even ending with trashy husband is better than ending with her dad, and fvcking her half brothers. Ewwwwww

In conclusion, I don't see the silver haired ex husband is the one to blame. The person who possessed her body clung into him, forced him to marry her, in one word she was 'shamless'. That guy is trashy though but later he'll change. Please suggest me something better, a better novel, I need a cleanse for my mind

11. tifftiff2121

tifftiff2121 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait wtf? Her dad!

12. imminna

imminna Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I quite like Alex's setup, but please put him in a story with a worthy FL instead of a fuck bitch. And also the other male characters, yes, they were trash in the beginning compared to the MC but later on it looks like the MC is just as trashy as them :) They can all be male leads in other stories instead of stuffing them into one story so that a father sacrifices his biological son because a woman and a son wants to kill his father because of a woman. These are all immoral and dehumanizing acts, and all for one woman? Then MC please get out of the story for world peace, please. And I also can't accept her sleeping with son and then sleeping with his father, even sleeping with someone she thinks is her brother? That is incest. Thanks, if there was such an annoying and immoral woman in real life, she would probably drown in a sea of saliva and cursing.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2023
  13. Mary7890

Mary7890 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I respect your opinion but...

Alexandre is rubbish along with Fl and I would even go on to say that part of Fl being so despicable was because of Alexandre and her mother, remember that they are her guardians and caretakers...the great mother gave up her daughter knowing full well of her tragic fate, I don't blame the mother much for that and I do not ask her to raise a child who was born as a result of rape, but look at the effects of her actions on Fl

... Alexander took over the responsibility of caring for her, so did he succeed?

No, of course, he left her in a forest of monsters, subjected to torture and physical, psychological and mental abuse without mercy... Do not adopt a child that you cannot take care of, man.. Rather, even these monsters are of his own making.. His wife was a truly pathetic woman, think of a woman who The Middle Ages have no power or authority, and they have to rely on a man to live, but her first fiancé ends up falling in love with Fl's mother, for unknown reasons, and dies at her hand. He treats her like trash, even when she tries to get close to him and prepare food for him, he ignores her.. He dumps her, sleeps in a separate room, and doesn't go to any parties with her while flinging Fl. Has anyone noticed that Alexander's wife was a victim who turned into an abuser thanks to Alexander's meanness? She had to live with his infidelity and give birth to Lucy..

Alexander's treatment of his wife is no better than Sylvian's treatment of Fl, are we ignoring the suffering of a woman because she is not Fl? His wife should have left instead of staying with a despicable man like him, but if she thinks that she lived in a society that is biased against women and that she has no power except what the man gives her, then we must know that her options were limited...

Did Alexander's meanness end there?

Not at all, he married his wife to be a machine of children only and his goal of having children was to kill them and sacrifice them for Fl because he did not care about anyone else... This is what he considered the lowest degree of inferiority and the worst of the worst... When you sacrifice your children you are just irreparable rubbish ..

Fl was in no way worse than Alexander... She was basically his victim and the victim of her mother and biological father.. Fl's world fell apart upon discovering that her mother in Korea was her real mother... She was the source of strength that made her believe in empathy And the values of family and love until she discovered that her mother left her because she was just a burden and an illegitimate child .. It is not surprising that Fl is psychologically unbalanced, and unfortunately the novel did not show her disturbed mental state in a better way ..

. Both Alexander and her mother claimed that they were trying to save her But both of them were fools, and although they succeeded in saving her physically, she ended up morally degenerate and could not provide a healthy love or truly trust anyone... They could not really save her soul... If only the novel showed how her mother and Alexander's decisions ended in her madness And how this affected her mind until she became what she is now. I would have appreciated this work more because it raises the idea of how psychological abuse, violence and abandonment affect a person’s personality, morals and relationships with people...

I would have preferred an ending that ended with many men because of her insecurities, mistrust of people and their feelings, and her loss of faith in the value of the family because of its history, and that is why she would rather mess around however she wants than enter into a monogamous relationship with one man over the nonsense of a reverse harem for the sake of mana transfer. "

14. Charlotteoxford

Reading List:
    Link
    Jesus Christ
    Wtf is wrong with this family?

Why not just run away? Literally no need to suffer this much injustice.

Mary7890 and Naenia like this.
  15. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, so the Korean girl who was possessing her body for 10 years was actually her half-sister? It could have been an interesting sub-plot and it was definitely something planned from the start.

I wonder if the author had a strong editorial help with the first part of the story and then the editor has changed. Or maybe it was the opposite, a new editor was trying to push unreasonable plot twists to hype up the story and the author couldn’t say no.

I just can’t believe that there’s such a radical change from a reasonable story with an interesting premise and a thought through backstory into something so unreasonable out of nowhere.

I’m already imagining the whole drama - a life story of an aspiring k-novelist who got a chance to make it big by signing with a large publisher for a ropan story but got bullied by their perverted editor into finishing their story this way. The rating could have been artificially adjusted by bots to make more people fall for this trap and read it. And there definitely should be some conspiracy of why it’s important for a large audience to read it (except for the money percentage the perverted editor gets from each purchased chapter because they know how to negotiate their contracts).

16. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
    nah I really need to know on what crack the author was when writing this novel
    [​IMG]

17. adelexhex

adelexhex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn’t it literally end that way though? She’s clearly not sane due to her past and ongoing trauma, which explains her questionable, incest relationships. It’s immoral and unethical for sure, and the author isn’t denying it.

eagerreadergirl and Mary7890 like this.
  18. imminna

imminna Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am very grateful for your comment. I like Alex, but I can't deny how trash he is. Honestly, I like the male character who silently sacrifices himself for the heroine and that's why I like him, but in the case that he sacrifices his own child, he should go to the trash, not to mention the way he takes advantage of his wife, and I certainly never want a man like that in my life. This is a story where nearly all of the characters in the story are not normal. While they could have developed better in other stories, so was the MC, she was normal at first, but then... Yes, I was really annoyed by the MC's act. because even though she lived in Korea, in a modern and well-educated society, she made some very weird decisions like I said: incest, and of course I will curse the person who did cooperate with her to carry out the act. And as you said, this is an unequal story in a society where women have no power, the other female characters seem to be ignored and reviled because they are not the heroine and don't matter care about their life, even though they themselves are victims of men.
    I think I've calmed down a bit. But like I said, maybe if MC didn't exist maybe the world would be a better place. But since she's the main character, haha, everything around her is messy and damn. :)

19. Cho_Youni

Cho_Youni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've seem to fail to understand why the hell does this novel has a high rating in Korea.
    Someone enlighten me.
    Or nah-

Aqua_the_idiot and Mary7890 like this.
  20. lazyflower

lazyflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How? Her father is the ML??