Spoiler My Body Has Been Possessed By Someone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Mary7890

Mary7890 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The sister has always been considered a victim of writing bad female characters.. As I mentioned earlier in my comments, all the female characters in the story are written so that they are less than Fl in all respects.. They cannot compete with her for the affections of men.. In every situation she brings her together with another woman, she stands out Fl as the most beautiful, the strongest and the smartest... Fl's sister was no different... She was the miserable one who was broken from the abuse of her brothers and her corrupt husband, but the problem lies in her characterization... She is three years older than Fl and she has grown up In a somewhat loving environment, how could she be such a fool with such a lack of self-respect?

She took this stupidity as only allowing the heroine to have self-respect and reject abusive men...

Disappointing how the sister still loves Sylvian after all he's done to her... Really foolish idiot and still worships him and doesn't have rather not He allows her to have the self-respect to get past this jerk...

Sylviane despises her and realizes that she has an inferiority complex towards Fl and he is happy knowing that the person he always abused wasn't Fl...

Fl also marvels at how foolish she is and wonders if she is really their mother's daughter? The mother was the most complex character in the whole story. Both of her daughters did not inherit her mental strength and terrifying ability to manipulate. Like them, she moved to a world in which she did not want to live. .. She didn't care about the world and was more focused on getting back to her husband and daughter, and although she didn't care about Fl enough to take her because she prioritizes her own life and her family, she was ready to manipulate Alexander and convince him to do anything and everything to save Fl and give him immortality so that he has enough time to live while moving between the different timelines.....of the characters I think it was the mother that piqued my interest...

2. Selene830

Selene830 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Confused previous spoilers say the ML is Alexander didn’t he raise her and isn’t he a lot older than her ?

3. Caffei333

Caffei333 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys so I just spent the last 30min looking through all of the pages in this forum and from what I have gathered she ends up with everyone?? Idk guys I’m honestly confused cause I’m tiktok they keep saying she ends up with her father but now she ends up with that pice of trash (ex husband) and the devil spawn of her step dad?? if someone could explain the end and how things turned out it would be greatly appreciated. oh and also is the manhwa worth reading??

4. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She ends up with each one of them in different timelines, but the true male lead is the father, because he is the one she truly and only loves, and this is the same in all the timelines.
    The manwha and novel aren't worth reading, in fact, the author should pay you to read the story.

RubySBS and lostross like this.
  5. Charlotteoxford

Charlotteoxford Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes the ML is her father Alexander. And apparently they knew each other before she was born?? I think it was reincarnation or something. Idk something to do with timelines and complicated shit.

So that's why he's in love with her romantically. Oh they aren't blood related by the way.

6. Sh1or1

Sh1or1 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I agree with almost everyone's comments on the romance part of the novel. I just refuse to acknowledge it. But I do in fact disagree with people calling the female lead the villain. I support all her actions of ruining the Adis's people's life. I kinda feel like they should've suffered more. I had zero sympathy for Chloe after she meticulously planned the abuse against FL. The story was actually really good until we reached the Eastern Continent. That is where the story went down hill. But I completely disagree with people saying the FL is the villain of the story and stuff like that.

bloop123456 likes this.
  7. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That father used to be her lover and yet neglected her???? Let her suffer all her brother's abuse??????

Does the author drunk or high when writing it??? Or does the author think that neglect and abuse means love????

8. Charlotteoxford

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just gonna accept my head cannon that this author has schizophrenia or something

9. radical6

radical6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm holding opinion on the romance off because half of it seems to be incorrect or conflicts with other people, since few people here know Korean and are either MTL or opened the last chapter to tell us the ML. I've seen other novels get trashed for incorrect or incomplete spoilers so I'd rather keep an open mind and see where the manhwa goes before attacking the author.

Anyway, I don't really care about the romance that much anyway. What I am curious about is if the novel ever goes back to who is living in her korea life...

I feel bad for that girl, but I can't imagine a teenage girl who was abused for years in some weird fantasy land could suddenly adjust to being in Korea again and being a DOCTOR? I really hope the girl quit being a doctor because I doubt she will have all the medical training FL learned. I am also interested in how her Korean family reacts to the sudden change. FL's adoptive family never cared about her, so the only personality change they could identify was her being confident now. I'm also sad if FL never reunites with her fiance in Korea...

Are there any chapters which give a glimpse on how the other girl deals with returning back to Korea? Her family and fiancee reaction? They were the only people who truly showed FL unconditional (and healthy) love..

Wapdyne likes this.
  10. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't,I'm still wondering why some people think there are some conflict of interest,the users who read the novel,from beginning to end, all come to the same conclusion:
    Reason why some users think there is a ML

This shouldn't even be a debate anymore,it's something that has been answered and said by all the users who read the novel,which,surprisingly,all say the same thing, except some like Alexandro, others like Canna and others hate both or love both.
    Most of the spoilers posted here are MTL, should we close this forum? Or just wait and see for every story?
    We aren't saying only one single user provided ending spoilers,on this thread at least 3 or 4 users posted the ending, and all of them say pretty much the same.
    Not trying to be rude.
    Makes sense

Last edited: Jun 3, 2023
  11. radical6

radical6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just saw people either saying theres a defined ML (Alejandro), theres a ML but she cheats, theres a harem, etc. It was unclear to me because of the author's note. I understand Alejandro is the "main" one but the author's note confused me. After that it seems people disagree whether or not the other guys count as serious romance candidates or if only Alex matters.

I wasn't trying to attack the people posting, but I wanted to be careful because I've seen other people ruin novels before with incomplete spoilers, and with the manhwa's release, people attacking the author and implying she's mentally ill...

Last edited: Jun 3, 2023
    Lignin and Wapdyne like this.
  12. Charlotteoxford

Reading List:
    Link
    I think what confuses people is the ending.

Alex and the FL do not get married or have a happy life at the end. They love each other but their relationship never goes past that, and as for the cheating part i'm assuming you're referring to where she sleeps with multiple men but that's because she needs their "mana" or she'll die. For her it's like having lunch so there's no romantic feelings going on with the other characters.

Basically this story is a big disappointment. I'm starting to wonder why there's even a "romance" tag. It should just be psychological drama.

lostross and Aqua_the_idiot like this.
  13. Sh1or1

Sh1or1 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the novel UpTo the end of the official story. She ends up with Alex. I will not read the side stories since they are mostly her harem relationships. Tbh if you put the romance aspect of the story aside, the novels ain't bad. Tbh it was the first novel in a long time that hooked me. It got pretty weird at the 75% mark but other than that it was good.

14. jimichiimmy

jimichiimmy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG EU ESTOU TÃO ANIMADO. I wanna see what Orsini will do when he discovery her OMG.

15. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They aren't even related btw...but the fact she sleep with her blood brother.... that's when I draw the line... WHAT A WAY OF WASTING THAT GORGEOUS ART

Aqua_the_idiot likes this.
  16. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we ever learn who Kanna's biological father is?

Is one of her siblings related to her through her mother?

Btw, wtf is going on with novelupdates?

She’s just as related to her adoptive father as she is her brother btw. And both of them are just as trashy as the other.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2023
  17. Mrs.Bluefox102

Mrs.Bluefox102 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I come here for spoilers but I got MTL instead. LOL.

18. Breakthewall

Breakthewall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if they weren't related by blood as the spoilers say she lived as his daughter for 20 years like wtf how could someone just thew away such relationship to make it into love one it's crazy and disgusting like if anyone adopted or even raised a child till he/she becomes an adult to consider him/ her as his lover is so weird and disturbing tbh and for the half bro it's even more disgusting

Mary7890 likes this.
  19. Green_pattern

Green_pattern Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems that none notice the wife, (the brother's mother) I'm sorry I forgot her name. What happen to her? After read some spoiler kinda feel sorry for her only :blob_teary:

20. Insanereader00

Insanereader00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh i dont like all of the male lead candidate :)
    and why did she end up with the father ughhh its better she end up with raphael or maybe that sh*****e sylvein. I hope the manhwa artist can change the story a bit like spoon.