Spoiler My Body Has Been Possessed By Someone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Aug 2, 2020.

1. qwertywerty5

qwertywerty5 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BTW SHE ENDS UP WITH DAD

2. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically what I understood was, she somehow goes back in timeline and possess her mother's body, because she is from future she knows only the father can help her/keep her safe for the time being as she is the divine spirit's daughter and is a special being so they're after her blood which will be used for opening the door to other worldly dimensions.

She convinces him to keep her safe because in the meantime of her possession of her mother's body, Alexander falls in love with her (soul) and well rest of the story follows.

Her soul gets back to the future where she was from and her mother awakens, tries to kill Alex and give poison to his brother. Alex keeps the child she gave birth to while she runs off to her own world, he knows that the child is the woman he was talking to and fell for and welp, the rest of the story follows.

3. Note0704

Note0704 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where i can ready the continued chapters?? Im so curious for what happens next.. Please if anyone has the complete chapter of the novel please willing to share to me

Kathrine Pierce likes this.
  4. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please spoil a bit.
    Like why didn't Alex helped him when she was getting abused by his sons and wife.

Why did Alex got married instead of waiting for her, his marriage brought nothing but pain to his wife, children and her.

When and why did Alex had Lucy, his illegitimate child. The story behind him ending up with Lucy's mother, they say he was drunk but can you explain a bit, wouldn't that be assault because Alex was not in his right mind, did Lucy's mother took advantage of him?

Where did his illegitimate child and mother lived? Did that lady loved him and what was wife's reaction to it?

Mary7890, chubbykitty and louddd3 like this.
  5. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read chapters 42 and 43 of the side stories.
    For me it's the same story as when she stayed with Alex for days until her memory came back. And when he breaks up with her, because the guilt doesn't allow him to keep her.
    I'm wrong? for me it's the same story more detailed.
    I just wanted to know if she ends with him or not? I'm lost, I find it very confusing....
    Would chapter 43 of the side story be an event well before the end of the main story (chapter 269)? because I think so... I don't know... very confusing...:blobpensive::blobsad:

6. Liya khan

Liya khan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone translate chapter 175 plz

7. adoring

adoring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no official ML, all of them are her suitors but she doesn't marry anyone in the end and intends to stay that way

8. Charlotteoxford

Charlotteoxford Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alex really claimed her as his girl before she was born lmao.

Also how many FL's can you say give birth to themself??

DOHere and Aqua_the_idiot like this.
  9. Raphe

Raphe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL I'm the same. But after reading the father is the lover I'm like "I take it back!!! The ex husband is better!!" Lol

DOHere likes this.
  10. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeap. That's precisely what the author has written.

So while the FL's soul went inside her mother's body, he fell for her but was aware that the possessor and possessed are two different people and FL explained him.

So she was literally, for a short while, carrying her own body to be born.
    She told her that the child in that woman's stomach is her and if he wants her love he should keep her safe.
    Afterwards she went to her own main timeline, and the plot flowed as it is. She left her mother's body and went to the main timeline, her mother gave birth to her and ran away to her own world and Alex did a good job in keeping FL safe with daily dose of abuse by his family (being sarcastic). So everyone in this manhwa needs a therapist.

Honestly, no one is better.
    Only her boyfriend in the modern world in Korea is good for her.

Her half sister is crazy for Sylvien or whatever is his name, she really wants to come back to the alternate world, so she really should because she didn't mind all that abuse of years, and FL should go to that world and live happily. At first I thought she can go and help her half sister get some therapy but per spoilers the half sister has more than one screw lose and is hell bent on killing her and getting back to her abusive husband.

The female lead didn't gave birth to herself, her mother did, she just possessed her mother's body for a while. She went to her own timeline after telling Alexander all that stuff I narrated above.

For some reason this novel is reminding me of Netflix's Dark. But in a really bad way.

11. Mary7890

Mary7890 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will answer your question even though you did not ask it to me.

● No justification is given for Alexander's disregard for Fl's suffering, absolutely nothing... There is an argument being made that he was busy fighting the church that follows her biological father who wants to take her away and this is very stupid, it is not reasonable that he did not find a minute to put A guard for her and disciplines the behavior of his wife and children... Her biological father is a sociopath and seems to be the spirit of the world... He assaulted Fl's mother and drove her crazy and his goal in having Fl is to use her as a point of contact between the two worlds, the biological father wanted to take his daughter as a sacrifice For his ultimate goal... Fl's mother learns of this and that Canna will not live to be 30... Fl's mother has complex motives, and while she doesn't care enough about her daughter to take her into her world she wants people like Alexander to die for her daughter...

● The question arises, why does Fl ignore the fact that Alexandre was ignoring the abuse she is being subjected to and calls him the evil head at the beginning of the story because he can easily stop her suffering but he doesn't care?

□ If you look at the heroine's mental state, we may understand a little.. Alexander left her to suffer from his family's abuse and he did not care, but he protected her from greater harm, which is falling into the hands of the church..
    At the end of the story, Fl loses all her emotional support, she discovers that her mother in Korea, who represented unconditional love and affection for her, is a mother who left her and abandoned her in a hellish world and placed her own life and interests on her... and her biological father is planning To kill her and not see her as more than a pawn.. When a child is let down by the closest people to him like his parents, Alexander's kindness to her is priceless. He protected her even though she was not his daughter compared to her real parents.. She clung to this distorted kindness and ignored that he let her suffer. He remains better than her parents, who chose their interests over her.

■ Your second question, why did he get married and have children?

He literally got married because he wanted kids, for some reason to save Fl he needs Alexander to sacrifice himself and his offspring too, he fathered his kids in order to kill them for Fl, nothing more, nothing less... He ignored his kids and never made a real bond with them because they are nothing more Among the sacrifices .. He left his wife to sleep in a separate room after he achieved his goal from her as a machine to have children .. His marriage and having children was in favor of his plan to protect Fl, this monster decided to kill his children for his incomprehensible obsession ..

■ Lucy's mother... This demonic plan was from Fl's mother. After traveling to several timelines, she discovered that the Church would always be able to kill Fl, and for this she decided to create an alternative... A child carrying the blood of both worlds.. Lucy's mother from the modern world and was born Lucy to be canna's replacement, so gross... Fl's mom in some unknown way convinced Lucy's mom to manipulate Alexander by calling him drunk Alex, which Canna had called him when she was in her mom's body... Alexander slept with her because he thought she was His sweetheart and he got angry when he found out what she did, but when I explained it to him, he was happy with the birth of Lucy, who would be a perfect sacrifice for Fl..

● The bottom line is that they are all rubbish... Fl's father, Alexander or Lucy's mother.. rabid monsters that don't have to be parents, someone might love Alexander because he protects Fl but they ignore the fact that he would kill four kids for her and that makes him more than rubbish
    He decided to literally give birth to Lucy just to be a sacrifice, how does this baby feel? Lucy's mother was in love with him and approved of her daughter's death plan only to spend one night with Alexander.. What madness is this? .. Fl's biological father seems more acceptable to me, I would rather my father kill me for himself and his desire for more power than to kill me because he ranks his lover's life above me ..

● I hope my answers are clear..

12. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    Your answers are very much clear.
    Q- May I know one last question, what was the plot with the Prince that Fl had a laison with for a while, what was their story and why did he ended up betraying her and got engaged to someone else, was he using her or was he in love with her too in some twisted way?

The book is filled with plot holes, I would've even accepted morally grey characters, extremely evil characters or complex characters too, but here, nothing makes sense. It is just as if author has thrown all what they thought they can add to make this book different in a blender and this is the result, plotless, incomprehensible, greatly twisted characters, a knotty plot and a bland ending, all over a let down if people spend money on this novel.

Author has still time and can change their plot in the manhwa and could make something better out of it as the art is good.

The true ending of the characters is just loose endings and it seems like it was rushed because the author had no more ideas left to insert.

The book could've done better had the author cut down some parts and polished the plot with some changes, minor, major or both.

Juslikejazz and Mary7890 like this.
  13. adelexhex

adelexhex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I don’t see him as ML since FL slept with different guys, also I believe there r multiple endings (someone correct me if I'm wrong)
    Ultimately, it’s a Reverse Harem.

14. Mary7890

Mary7890 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

The story is full of loopholes and potentials that have not been exploited, and this is what frustrates me the most...

■ The gaps that bothered me the most is the lack of consistency in the characters... The character develops unexpectedly and incomprehensibly, and the writer does not bother to provide introductions to this sudden transformation or even a background to make this character understandable even a little... It seems as if the author gives priority More for the element of surprise than respect for the reader's mentality...

● One of the characters that I did not understand at all is the crown prince and the brother of Princess Amelia ... He was presented as a polite boy who gives consideration to his family and is well aware of the bad intentions of others, then suddenly he turns into a monster ready to kill his sister and he died a quick death and the writer did not provide What a clear pattern for his transformation from one extreme to the other.. If she decided to make him a two-faced character, she should give hints instead of suddenly spewing nonsense in our face...

■ Orsini... My friends, there is no single reason for him to fall in love with Canna or become obsessed with her.. Orsini is different from Calin and his hatred towards Canna is more rooted inside him. He used to insult her and describe her as dirty and a whore, perhaps more than fifty times in the novel, and he was He abuses her physically... I did not understand until this moment how his condition turned around.. The writer only wanted to make him obsessed..

■ The Empress was quite an excellent opponent but dealing with her end was pathetic..

■ Fl's sister acts like a foolish dog obsessed with Sylviane who neglects her? No background is given for this fragile mentality...

■ Prince Arjwan was an interesting character, but he suddenly turned into a black messenger affiliated with the church.. It seems that the writer was planning to wipe out the royal family by turning them all into hostile creatures, and the prince was eliminated there.. He had a good dynamic with the heroine..

■ Raphael was one of the characters that I did not know how to define my feelings towards her... It is important that he was the only one who did not offend Fl even when Fl's sister was beating him and physically assaulting him he did not hurt her .. even though he knew that she is not the real Canna and not the daughter of the soul Which he's supposed to protect... After finding him a decent love interest, the author applauds us with the fact that they're brothers?
    Unfortunately, Raphael has no self-respect... He lived in a corrupt environment, and it seems that incest is widespread among the members of the church, and this confirms that his view of morals is completely dysfunctional. He has no interest in living, and all he wants is death, and he devoted himself to the heroine, and what he needed was Psychological treatment, and to learn how to develop his self-respect, and to receive proper education about morals, but what Fl gave him as thanks for his sacrifices was only sex..I blame the heroine more for this incestuous relationship..
    Because Raphael had the mentality of an ignorant child and did not learn how to eat until a later age and lived in an environment where incest was common compared to Fl lived in an environment that taught her right from wrong, she had a brother as well and she could understand how disgusting it was.

● Raphael made sacrifices no less than Alexander, but she did not love him because she considered his feelings towards her because she is the child of the soul, while Alexander protects her without regard to her origins and because he behaves like a very obedient dog, while Alexander knows to say no to her... He is so foolish that he asks her not to get rid of From him and she tells him that whatever he does, it will not be for him alone... Their relationship is sick, but in terms of Canna more because she is clearly in control.. It's unfortunate that Raphael's character was summed up as Fl's dog and her loyal slave..

It wasn't a healthy relationship at all, even If we take away the fact that he was her brother, Canna would not have loved him because he lacked a personality of his own ... She did not see his sacrifice as worthy of her love because first it came from her being a soul daughter and because she had saved him before it was as if he was repaying her kindness .. Alexander owed her nothing besides He has the power to stop her from doing something even though he is essentially a dog to her like Raphael to the point of killing his own children

The difference between the two being dogs is that Raphael presents himself as a completely submissive dog .. He does not mind kissing her foot and does not consider himself an equal to her .. Alexander is a dog but he knows to play the role of the dominant .. He was primarily playing the role of the father who has power over her and she was Canna is afraid of him and he does not see himself as less than her..even in normal circumstances and without the nonsense of father and brother, so I think Canna will choose Alexander over Raphael

As for Rafael, she will give him her body from time to time. Rafael can be considered the second Ml..Alexander is the first because she loves him deeply and Rafael sleeps with him for the sake of gratitude and he is the first one who accepts to offer him her body if he wants .. These two men are the ones with whom she shares a relationship Intimate without nonsense transfer of mana..

■ The two princes from the neighboring kingdom... No comment... This was all bullshit and rubbish... Worst arc ever... I don't understand how he loved her or how she loved him... Fl's character started to fall apart from there... How did she accept marriage to A child who is more than fifteen years younger than her.. What is wrong with the prince? nobody knows

Last edited: Jun 4, 2023
    Juslikejazz, weeb4lifeu and DOHere like this.
  15. adelexhex

Reading List:
    Link
    So I have a question, does Cana know that she and joo hwa share the same mother? What was her reaction when she realized her mother could’ve brought her to Korea, instead, she chose to abandon her? Was there any angst? This is a huge plot point, the author shouldn’t miss it..

16. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    My goodness. It's a mess. So so many plotholes and undefined characters. Thank you for taking time to explain all that I hope your braincells are fine. It's all a massive mess.

As the user has already explained she did came to know about that.
    She felt betrayed by her mother.

DOHere likes this.
  17. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did she really sleep with her 2 brothers?
    I don't really get the ending through.

18. adelexhex

Reading List:
    Link
    oh okay, I just read it. I feel like her mother’s betrayal is the reason why FL went completely unhinged & deranged, again I could be wrong but i can’t think of anything else that would f*ck her up this badly..

19. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    That really pushed her to the edge because in the modern world she was so loving and making her believe in relationships while she abandoned her in this world. I don't know how to feel for Female Lead's mother because she was clearly assaulted but she atleast cared for her to the point she tried to save her, I just hope she would've cared a teeny tiny bit more to take her to Korea and then maybe dropped at an orphanage but it's a pity.

DOHere and Mary7890 like this.
  20. JeanHA

JeanHA New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler mates for 175 onwards chaps? Free raw links?