Spoiler My brother's house is empty / 오빠집이 비어서

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Summary:
    “The stalker even showers at home these days, boldly.”
    Runaway chaebol Cha Eun-myeong encounters South Korean female bomber Je Jun-yeong at the house where she was introduced to by a friend for a while! It is absurd that a scandal broke out the very next day after spending the night together for an absurd reason, but it was his attitude that made him even more delighted.
    “Let’s just love each other, loudly.”
    A sense of refreshment erupted from a sly smile. You shouldn't be excited about this.
    “Let’s meet in moderation for about three months and then break up. As long as we're dating,"
    "......"
    "I will bite, suck, and love you so that the whole world knows, that everyone in the world is jealous of."

Novel raws: https://m.series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=4983641
    Manhwa raws: https://m.comic.naver.com/webtoon/list?titleId=780414

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Akki19

Akki19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please translate this manhwa :aww::aww:

Winter Daphne likes this.
  4. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler?

6. mulianah gulus

mulianah gulus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone: im camping here

7. yukihibari

yukihibari A Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    is because she fed up with her family. the trigger is her stepsis deleting all the data in her laptop (including the uni reports she worked so hard to finish with her friends that due tomorrow/the day after she was fighting with her stepmother) and the stepmother blames her carelessness instead for blaming her innocent high school daughter who knows nothing (she said). that bitch stepmother also proceeded to badmouth mc's birth mom, but got angry and slapped mc when mc told her to look into the mirror and she should educate her daughter first. after all of that, when her father came home, he believes that bitch words so easily and scolded mc for being childish in her age, not even asking about her swollen face.

actually, I don't really have a good impression of the ml.
    MC met ML about a month after she lived in his apartment. their first meeting was disaster, she just finished her shower and he thought she was a stalker. even after she called his sister/her bestfriend, he's still rude. but fortunately, he let her stay for a night because she got diarrhea.
    Jae Joon-young, 8 years older than MC. he's the second son of the Army Chief of Staff that will run for presidential election next year.

he's a well-known actor who just broke up his 5 year secret relationship with his ex-girlfriend, a fellow actress (from the same company) named Yoon Bora, because she got pregnant with a
    named Ha Taejin, who's actually MC's arranged engagement partner.

after she announced her marriage, ML got an idea to use his
    ML and MC' got their "late night date" picture taken by journalist. in reality, he just treated her meals as an apology for being rude, but at 3AM!
    as a revenge for his ex. he kind of blackmailed her to be his girlfriend for 3 months in exchange for him to let her use his apartment.

8. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    manhwa ch 9 reveals she's upset about the media news that ML is cohabiting with FL when ha taegin greets her. she explains the reason why she ended it with ML is that he only brought her insecurities and he never had faith in her (I'm assuming like blind faith...like that he'd only listen/rely on her) but apparently ha tae gin does have this faith

ML was going to gym so FL was super happy/excited and decided to take a shower...but she didn't bring her clothes haha. ML comes back because his trainer had an accident and she tries to kick him out. FL wants to changes but needs her clothes and ML realises this too because she asks him to stay in his room. he takes advantage of the situation and makes a deal. he'll stay away as she asks if she calls him oppa. <333333333333333333333

Manhwa translations are up to 13 - I just wanna point out something about ML/FL developing relationship.

So up till now, ML has been using FL for revenge against his ex cheating on him/getting married to ha tae gin. they'd agreed on some skinship but , of course, the FL will go down fighting ML because he's bratty lmao. The dad calls her again (so i guess this is now the 2nd time he's called her post running away??????) and he tells her off for allowing all these dating rumors. FL gets upset that he only cares about this and not about her well-being ...she realizes he expects her to fail/return back to the "birdcage" that he's created for her in the house. ML shares a story about his dad (the general) and how he broke away from the expectations the general had for him by becoming a successful actor. FL gets on board with wanting revenge/proving her worth to her dad. She decides to use ML to intentionally fan the flames against her arranged marriage plans.

So at this point: both ML and FL are using each other but we know the lovey-dovey moments will be genuine. I just wanted to highlight how they're both consenting because some people get upset at how ML is.

Also!!! What's up with Yoon Bora??? She keeps getting involved with ML?? Like I can;t tell if she genuinely had feelings for him or not?

10. Jang man wol

Jang man wol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler?

11. ajiyan_fatemi

ajiyan_fatemi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How will the fl react when she will found about ml started dating her due to get revenge on his ex ?? Any spoilers??

Winter Daphne likes this.
  12. Ayachan611

Ayachan611 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want read mtl here
    Lovemanhwakorea.blogspot.com

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  13. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    her father treats her so bad like shes just a tool and treated that step daughter girl better than his real daughter(even though he knows she doesnt hold a candle to Eun-myeong)

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  14. Sema98

Sema98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is so insufferable. She used the ML to advance her career but wouldn't let their relationship be known to others and basically toyed with his feelings to get her way and manipulate him.
    She cheats on him while he was filming abroad and makes herself to be the victim. She is the one who approached the CEO and took him to a hotel.
    When she sees the ML moving on and no long being under her spell. She gets pissed and even tries to act arrogant and rude to the FL.
    The ml's ex wanted to be doted on by the CEO and in bliss with her new relationship but she also wanted the ML to still long for her and be put her on the pedestal he did before. She's that selfish. She doesn't care about the MLs feelings or happiness just her own validation.

Her fiance notices that she still has lingering attachment for the ML and keeps lurking around the ML. Although he wants to convince himself it's the other way round.
    When the ex realises the type of man her fiance truly is, controlling, possessive and domineering she gets chills. She misses the "warmth" and devotion the ML had for her and is jealous to see how caring and affectionate he is with FL.

Even the FL tells the CEO to keep 'his woman' in check and she is the one who keeps bothering the ML. Since, the CEO wants to believe its the other way round due to his pride. So he tries to confront FL about it.
    It gets revealed that due to her dieting (to keep in shape for the film she is shooting with the ML) and restraints, she puts in hiding her bump, her pregnancy isn't healthy and the baby is severely malnourished making it much smaller than it should be. The doctor warns her she needs to be healthy for the baby and take rest. Most importantly avoid doing strenuous activity and advises she might need hospitalization.
    But instead of taking the advice seriously, she self-pities herself while ignoring doctor's warning, with "why is only bad things happening to me"? Because she is more worried that her fiance's family only accepted her due to the pregnancy and something happens with the baby i.e it dies or the child isn't healthy they will reject her again. All this woman cares about it is "ME ME ME ME". She's such a narcissist.

After the CEO warns her that so long as she is carrying his child, she can't run from him she goes running to the ML in tears.
    In a desperate attempt to get the ML back, she begs him to forgive her and tells him she made a mistake and would do anything to have him again and for him to dote on her the way he did before. The ML testing her says "really? If I told you to get rid of the baby would you even do that?"
    She hesitates and says she would want him to accept her child but she would consider an abortion if it means another chance.
    The ML is shocked at her response and can't believe the type of person she is and says even if she were to abort the baby he would NEVER take her back.

She ends up losing the baby during the filming while doing an intense action scene riding a running horse (Again, ignoring what the doctor told her) gets into an accident. She pleas for the ML to save her and the child, the ML takes her to hospital, and is conflicted because although he hates her for what she did he doesnt want to see her suffer the way she is now. she loses the baby but since she was far into the pregnancy the doctor's still had to induce labor since its considered a stillbirth.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2023
    Naant and Eelillya like this.
  16. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    There are plenty of antagonists, the step-sis,stepmom, FL's ex-fiance (who got ML's ex pregnant), the ML's ex etc.
    The real villain of this novel is the FL's father's secretary. He's basically the cause of all the suffering FL has endured.
    He is worse than the stepmom because he pretended to be supportive and caring of the FL while masking his true colors.

He is having an affair with the stepmom which predates even before stepsis was born. In fact, its revealed that he is the biological father of the stepsis. He and the stepmom schemed so that the FL's father would think he cheated on his wife with a one-night stand and got the stepmom pregnant. He also later murders the FL's father.

It seems shes still alive. So is FL's brother - who its implied is linked to the accident that prevented ML from donating to his brother in time which caused him to die of cancer.
    It's also implied from the raws I've seen the father didn't actually cheat on the mother initially. He never had a relationship with the step mom until a supposed one night that didn't happen, he was drunk stepmom took him to a hotel room and set it up so he would think they had sex. The FL's father was shocked to see stepmom in his bed. It turns out stepmom knew she was already pregnant prior and schemed with her lover (the FL's father secretary) to stage it that FL's father would think he had a one-night stand with the stepmom and that she got pregnant from it.
    The mother found this out(thinking the fl father had slept and got another woman pregnant) then tried to commit suicide - although everyone thinks she is dead.
    However, its revealed rather than die she was actually hospitalized after her suicide attempt. I think FL's father is aware.

FL's father was contacted by a Private investigator (whom FL will think is a "stalker") who reveals to him that his son is still alive and that the stepmom is having an affair with his secretary. Finally, FL's father realizes that the stepdaughter is not his but his secretary's.
    FL's father reaches out to FL that she needs to return as he is his "heir" but FL tells him shes got the stepsis this is where he reveals she isn't his biological daughter but that of the secretary. He revealed to the FL that the secretary has scheming with the stepmother all this time. And this takes FL by shock as she truly believed the secretary was a caring person who was one of the few people who cared about her.
    She realises that he has beeen the cause of all her suffering and that his kindness was fake.

FL's father dies, and she is sobbing at the funeral. The secretary still has the nerve to try and worm his way back in the household although, FL is not having it but he blackmails her over something.
    We then find out that it was the secretary who murdered the FL's father when he confront him about his affair with stepmom and that he knows that he is the real father of the stepmom's daughter. I think the FL's father was telling the secretary he wanted them all out of the house and was disowning all of them.
    They have a struggle and the secretary shoves the FL's father off the building.

Like I said he is the true mastermind of all the suffering FL endured and the biggest villain in novel.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2023
    zozoshawky, Naant and Eelillya like this.
  17. lady.roscez

lady.roscez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi!! Thank you so much for the spoiler you gave us! I just wanna know what’s the ending for the evil secretary? Also her “family”?

zozoshawky and i_am_here like this.
  18. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure yet. Only looked at Manhwa raws. so far, it seems her "sister" is reforming her bad personality when she realises the truth surrounding her paternity and that her treatment of the FL was due to her own insecurity of being a "mistress" child and thinking that the FL was loved more than her(have no idea why she would think that given how the FL's father treated her). The FL also is disgusted how easily the father disowns stepsis when he finds out she is actually the secretary's kid and wants his "real" daughter back. It just shows how fickle and conditional his so-called love for a child he raised is.