Spoiler My butler, Not Lover (Manhwa)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MLisMyHubby, Sep 3, 2021.

1. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekai Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Description
    :
    Dealing with three jobs daily. A mountain of stress and a pigsty to call home are the only things waiting for twenty-five-year old Jiun at the end of her work. Until one day, a stuffed doll finds her way into her arms– and with this, she’s able spoil herself with the housekeeping of Nam Doyoon, South Korea’s top actor…?!

This is so hilarious!!! :blobrofl: It has a very good plot. I like the characters and how the author was able to mix comedy, mystery, psychological, drama and romance. Though it mostly side with rom-com. I think that this manhwa deserves a lot of ratings and attention but I guess because the synopsis doesn’t sound so very interesting and the title doesn’t fit the real story cause
    It is the FL who is acting as the butler to the ML
    If I’m going to write it’s synopsis or plot it will be like this
    Twenty-five year old Jiun we’re dealing with three jobs daily. On a weekend, she accepted a part-time job as an extra in a shooting, but accidentally ended up as a temporary manager to the South Korea top actor Nam Doyoon. Mistaking that she was the temporary manager assigned to him, Doyoon enslave her with managerial tasks the whole day. Upon realizing that she was not the right person for the job, Jiun loses a lot of things that day; her money, her real part-time job on that day and her time wasted on a supposed to be resting day. Releasing all her stress to the doll she got from an eat-and-run customer, Jiun was able to control the South Korea top actor Doyoon!
    Well, I think I’m not a very good writer myself so forgive me if you also find it bland:blobsweat_2:
    It has 28 chapters that is currently translated in English but 43 chapters in the raw. I want to know what’s happening in the raw chaps so please spoil meeee!!!:blobpats:
    Alternative Title: Act like you love me

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. gimmexlh

gimmexlh Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ji-eon and Doyun are going out!!! I can’t tell when and how they confessed because I can’t understand korean

syofiaa, MLisMyHubby and your crush like this.
  4. MLisMyHubby

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::blobnosebleed: What chapter???

5. gimmexlh

gimmexlh Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m sorry i didn’t understand when and how they confessed to eachother but from what i get they are in a relationship
    i think they did adult stuff in the last chapter omg i’m blushing rn

syofiaa and MLisMyHubby like this.
  6. MLisMyHubby

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually....
    I've read the recent chapters (until ch 57) and from what I can understand from the manhwa and the mtl comments of the readers, Doyun and Jieon were just fake dating to spread rumors to stop his marriage. And about them sleeping together... I bet Doyun just slept like that (topless or naked? :blobnosebleed:) since Jieon woke up surprised that she was sleeping with Doyun and she's also wearing her clothes.

7. seasaltxx

seasaltxx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im only starting the manhua and im like 16 chapters in and i am so annoyed with the mother?? I mean maybe there is still a hidden thing there but somehow my senses are just saying "bad mother"

your crush likes this.
  8. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True same!! Like one time jieon thought that her mother replied her at 1 am in the morning while working but actually replied at 1 pm in the day. I don't know why I got a bad feeling.

seasaltxx, syofiaa and dunnoperson_ like this.
  9. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Season two is started ,u can find the raw up to chap 63 (y)

your crush likes this.
  10. LittleMars

LittleMars New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler ch. 71 raw
    I'm not very knowledgeable of the Korean language but base on what I saw and understood;
    - Nam Doyun is living with JiEun due to him loosing his career because of an obsessed daughter of a CEO.
    - Doyun still didn't confess his feelings for Jieun, I'm suspecting because of his trauma and also because he knows that Jieun likes the 2nd ML TT.TT
    - Jieun finally discovers that her favourite drama writer is the 2nd ML (sorry I just can't remember his name), she was really upset that no one told her the truth.
    - at the end of chapter 71 Jieun on the way to her work encounters 2nd ML, unfortunately I didn't understand the whole convo but at the last panel 2nd ML tells Jieun that he likes her and Doyun witnessed this moment as he was about to chase Jieun because she forgot her bag at home TT.TT

syofiaa likes this.