Picked Up My Cheat Skill [Resurrection] revived me, And I ended up resurrecting The ancient demon lord’s army.

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Shiro-Tensei, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Shiro-Tensei

Shiro-Tensei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: My Cheat Skill [Resurrection] revived me, And I ended up resurrecting The ancient demon lord’s army. ~The Strongest Healer that won’t let anyone die~ (Cheat skill "shisha sosei" ga kakusei shite inishieno maougun wo fukkatsu sasete shimaimashita ~dare mo shinasenai saikyou hiiro~)

[​IMG]
    Raw Link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1281fr/
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series...the-strongest-healer-who-wont-let-anyone-die/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: I saw the novel request for the executed sage who became a Lich, and I read both the manga adaptations when the first chapters were recently translated, so I thought I just put it out there as well.
    Description: Licht, a young man who has the special ability, [Resurrection], makes his living as a member of an S -Rank Adventurer's Party. However, the King, who feared his power, ordered his comrades to betray him, and in the end, executed him in an unfair manner. But Licht, who was fortunate enough to be revived because of his own skill, now swears to carry out his revenge on Humanity…

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
  2. Esaku_Ryuu

Esaku_Ryuu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like an interesting novel.

I'm a new translator and I've been looking for a solid web novel to start translating. If no one has any reservations about that I'll pick it up. However,before I start I'd prefer to get the author's blessing. Gonna shoot them a message and report back if I hear anything.

If someone wants to pick this up without getting permission from the author or waiting for me to get it, feel free to do it ahead of me. I won't have any hard feelings.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  3. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    By doing that, you are doing everything in your power to get the novel never translated or even get novelupdates.com shutdown
    The author does not own the rights
    The company publishing the manga/light novel do.
    If you cannot pay for the license, don't cause unneeded trouble for the commodity.

4. Esaku_Ryuu

Esaku_Ryuu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author doesn't hold the rights to their web novel? I understand the light novel, but isn't the web novel written by the author and hosted on syosetsu with no publisher? All the rights for it should be owned by the author, including the copyright, no?

5. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author sells some rights as a part of getting published?

6. DaikyunTL

DaikyunTL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was this picked up? Sounds interesting

7. mizupan

mizupan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've started translating this. mizupanshoko.wordpress dot com/shisha-sosei/

Can someone make an actual novelupdates page for it?