Spoiler My Childhood Friends are Trying to Kill Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, Feb 27, 2021.

?

Who do u think is going to be ML??

1. Callix Ascard (black)

126 vote(s)
    21.7%
  2. Oscar Hraesvelg (silver)

120 vote(s)
    20.7%
  3. Griffith Nicaea (brown)ie

39 vote(s)
    6.7%
  4. Romeo RoseBelle (blonde)

41 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. All of them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

255 vote(s)
    43.9%
  1. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    62602.jpg

Raw title: 소꿉친구들이 나를 죽이려 한다

Mangadex promo link: https://mangadex.org/title/62602

Description:
    *Promo for the web novel*

I not only reincarnated into someone who died in an absurd fashion, but I also took the crown prince's place and went to the secret neutral territory, where male members of the five imperial families gathered. As a result... my childhood friends know me as a boy.

“Goodbye, guys." I cried in front of my friends who I would never meet again. That was because officially, I (the prince) was going to die soon!

It was fun spending time with them, but I will never see them again. I hope everyone lives happily!

After many years, my childhood friends turned heroes who defeated the wild dragon visited me.

"...Was it you? The one who killed my friend?"

“After killing the previous crown prince, the murderer is said to be living comfortably as a princess, right?”

“I will torture you, so much so you'll wish for death."

"Answer me. Why did you kill him?”

Of course, they didn't recognize me at all. No, that's not the problem... the problem is that my childhood friends are trying to kill me. Wait a second, guys!

Haha, i added my first poll(?) or whatever this thing is called

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    So, based on the comments of who MTLd she has a curse that prevents her from telling the truth. I wonder who is the ML is?
    If we're going by specific character appearance, Calix (Black) appears first in intro and reunion and Romeo (Blonde) gets the last panel hug as a kid but Griffith (Brown) gets the big last panel in reunion

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
    syofiaa, Nyaa.23, LokaLari and 9 others like this.
  4. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a feeling it will not be Griffith,, since korean ML never have such a common brown hair
    Btw brunette hair, is black or dark brown, Giffith hair are light brown.

Also i think it will not be white,, since he said smth rlly brutal on their reunion,,
    And before (not rlly now) a guy with white or 'silver' hair (ugh, either way everyone is making them white) was always a second ML

5. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh ho ho. Usually we have reincarnates quickly white washing their villainous reputations but this one made her reputation all by her self

Curse that prevents her from saying the truth? *Sigh* is this even a fantasy world?

6. girrlit

girrlit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well there is a big dragon?

7. vela.99

vela.99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, at least she's genuinely prevented from telling the truth. Rather than 900 chapters of drama that could have been avoided if the MC just told the truth. Now it's she was stopped from telling against her will at least.

9. AileenOwO

AileenOwO Queen of Headaches

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw the promo manhwa and kinda love to see harem and the story seems to be very interesting. SO i am gonna lurk around for sweets XD

Mikaa and Fluffy Cacti like this.
  10. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao at the poll. Everyone just agrees Silver/Whitey has no chance

11. 4spoils

4spoils Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there is no main ML. Full on reverse harem! That should be an option :LOL:

12. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I also think she’s going to end up with all of them

babayagu and Fluffy Cacti like this.
  13. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Now it is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fluffy Cacti and Wapdyne like this.
  14. ni-b

ni-b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On ridibooks it seems to be ongoing (ch. 42 published 2 days ago), so probably it is still unknown who is the ML.

(unless it is completed in another publishing site)

The link: https://ridibooks.com/books/4157000003

15. Lovingme

Lovingme Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DUDE IF THE ML IS NOT THE BLACK HAIRED DUDE THEN IMMA RIOT ASFFFFF

16. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    To anyone who actually has MTLd the available 42 chapters, does the ML candidates get the "one arc specific to them treatment", which would go possibly harem or whoever first or last boy is or are getting the MC interacts with them because of simply plot reasons (like accidentally meeting up which leads to the reunion), which is higher chance for harem.
    Out of 42 chapters, has no one from the MLs suspect her secret?

17. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    so how does the mc deal with them? like when they try to kill her what did she do?

18. Fluffy Cacti

Fluffy Cacti A simp for raws

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve mtl the first 3 chapters, but I don’t have access to anymore chapters than that, so I can’t give you any real spoilers....

But if anyone has more chapters they can send me, I’d be happy to mtl (although kinda badly but still, I could spoil stuff and say what’s going on)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2021
    unicorn7 and Mikaa like this.
  19. arlovebird

arlovebird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love these increasing reverse harems...:blobnosebleed: :blob_plusone:
    :blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy:

20. S.I.Dolboda

S.I.Dolboda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read a few random chapters(20-26) so I don't know what happened at the temple with the four male characters.
    However from what I picked up in these later chapters they learned to swim together(FL is preparing as her character originally drowns), her stuffed toy is possibly a set/gifted to her by them, and one of the male leads has insomnia.
    From chapter 20-26 she is back in her home country, living alone in the castle's tower(king doesn't want to hear of her), and is kicked out from the tower when her two brothers and the original FL repurposes it for star gazing... I know- star gazing.

Her birth is a bit confusing but heres what I understood:
    Her mother, Lady A, and Lady B were enemies, both wives of the king. The two ladies give birth at the same time. Knowing she can't take care of her daughter(FL) Lady A visits Lady B, who's newborn had died, asking her to take in her daughter as her own(therefore protection). Lady B agrees, however the two women still hate one another. Not long after Lady B also met her end, which is when Lady B sends the FL off with the one maid who knows of the child's true origin.
    It seems like Lady A is the king's love, and had 3 other children(original FL and two princes)

Collision with original novel:
    The FL wants to escape the castle to be able to preserve her life. She was (terminally?) ill in her past life and doesn't want her family(the king and 2 princes) to feel guilty of her death(since they had bullied her character to find out she was Lady A's daughter after she died). The original FL has the typical lost daughter wants happy family, stoic father becomes a sucker for daughter like her two brothers, and a happily ever after with the ML. Our FL watches from afar trying to prevent their collisions, that hurts both of them, yet fails.
    Our FL finds magical tools that are discovered by the OG FL in the novel- bottled food and a wish fulfilling watch/clock. She tried to use her wish to nullify the curse, but it fufils her subconsious/last wish from her previous life. Which means she can play the game she liked in her previous life with her previous stats through a necklace(?). I'm so confused by this part as it just happened in ch 26, but hope this helps.

Also is there anyone with an ridi account reading this as well? If so please message me-

hongmeowpanda, N. B, xpeanut and 26 others like this.