Spoiler My Childhood Friends are Trying to Kill Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, Feb 27, 2021.

?

Who do u think is going to be ML??

1. Callix Ascard (black)

126 vote(s)
    21.7%
  2. Oscar Hraesvelg (silver)

120 vote(s)
    20.7%
  3. Griffith Nicaea (brown)ie

39 vote(s)
    6.7%
  4. Romeo RoseBelle (blonde)

41 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. All of them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

255 vote(s)
    43.9%
  1. morichigo

morichigo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s 4 am on a sunday in my timezone and i’m literally itching for updates. I’ve been thinking about this a lot and i’m wondering how the build up for Romeo and Griffith’s romance route are gonna happen. Oscar is kinda obsessed with Leila already, literally fan behavior— and Callix already questioned his sexuality when Leila hugged him lol. I feel like Griffith is kinda dry so i’m curious on what’s gonna happen to have him fall for her. Romeo seems...too aggressive. He’s the type of person that would bully Leila and then blush because he thinks angry Leila is cute :cookie: let me insert some headcanons while we wait for monday to approach! (Side note: This is a headcanon where I think how it’s gonna be if they end up with Leila HOWEVER i’m gonna be using the word “Lover” and the pronouns they/them to include all genders in case you guys want to think of them as individual boyfriends. I’m not sure if anyone other than women—from what i noticed— reads this novel but in case you’re not a girl or dont identify as one then these headcanons are gender inclusive!)

Like I said before, Romeo is definitely the Tsundere type. I don’t know if it’s because he uses swear words a lot but I have a feeling he’s the type to bully his crush and when they get angry he provokes them some more because he thinks it’s cute. He’s probably into height/size difference!! Something about him tells me that he likes being the taller one because he’s a sucker for giving headpats or be able to engulf his lover into his arms. kyaaaa he’s personally my type just saying :blobsmilehappyeyes: is also actually very fun. He would be groaning at everything his lover wants to do but on the inside he’s just as excited as them. Even if he wouldn’t like the activity I feel like he’d feel good if he’s just with them. The boyfriend that would do anything for you but also annoys you all the time type of vibe.

Even though he’s my favorite boy I literally don’t know shit about him lol. Y’all are gonna like this one tho
    Based on his quiet appearance and overall calm aura that surrounds him, he’s definitely the listener. He’d just listen to his lover ramble on and on and he’d keep a neutral face all the time but he’d actually be going crazy and calling them cute in his head. Gives me soft boy aesthetic, probably the kid at the back of the class that takes naps a lot or would stare at his crush all the time and be distracted but still gets perfect grades. (God i wish that were me :blobdrool:)
    IMAGINE GRIFFITH WITH GLASSES READING A BOOK TO YOU IM ACTUALLY GOING FERAL HES SO FINEEE!! He’s very cottage!core in my head, something about him just reeks of “I wanna marry you and live in a cottage with a dog and read books to you and hold your hand all day and listen to you ramble about your interests”

If you can’t tell he’s an ideal type then idk what to say.

MEME BOYFRIEND!! The funniest one ever. People would think he isn’t much of a looker in terms of appearance cuz he gives you the “don’t come near me” buff person at the gym vibes. Contrary to that, I’d imagine him as a big fluffball. As I said on my character analysis for everyone, he’s a gentle giant. One of those guys that just give you the feeling that they’re a puppy wagging it’s tail lol. I’d like to think he likes being on the recieving end of things. Not that he’d refuse to give back affection, but he’d probably want his lover to give him attention first and he’d probably give you a lot of hugs afterwards. Like I said, he’s the funny charismatic type. I feel like he’d rock any type of clothes he could put on lol. Man would make me feel like a booger next to him if he took the time to clean himself up a lil ngl

I know we associate Oscar as the “Yandere” type in this novel (which he is) but aside from the sadistic attributes where he’d literally off someone for Leila, I have a feeling he’s the type of guy that would be scary in front of every one else EXCEPT his lover. He has a resting bitch face but you know how that easily melts away and he goes to a happy kid that got his lollipop whenever he’s around his best friends? I think he’d be the same way around his lover too! He’s very overprotective - probably borderline obsessive - but I like to think that he makes sure to show his affection all the time to make sure that the person he’s with knows that he isn’t doing stuff that he would purposely make them feel uncomfortable with. If they dislike it then he’d probably tone down the yandere a little bit lol. Other than that, he’s DEFINITELYYYY the coffee shop boyfriend. Buys them a lot of things when he sees the slightest bit of interest in their eyes and likes to hang out with them at their favoirte spot / or even at home.:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
  2. Captain Rizze

Captain Rizze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Whoever Leila ends up with, it'll definitely be a dynamic couple. Leila got it all from her perfect appearance, brains and bravery plus those 4 have different strength, power, and influence (nobles and even Route and the Aurelia bastard twins have their eyes on the 4 when they attended the celebration banquet at the Aurelia Palace). I just hope that whoever she ends up with at the end, their friendship will remain intact. It'll break my heart if something bad happens to their bond. They're like siblings already. :blobsad:

3. morichigo

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel is so unpredictable like I could never theorize on what’s gonna happen next lol. I don’t want to sound like i’m gatekeeping but i’ll lowkey be so mad if they make her end up with someone else :facepalm: it’s either one of the four (or all of them :blobnosebleed:) or no one at all. I actually can’t imagine Leila being in a romantic relationship with any one else other than them?? Like hello the power dynamic that all of them have together is superior and I feel like no one could top that

4. Raeliana19

Raeliana19 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello still do not know who is the ML?

Fluffy Cacti and morichigo like this.
  5. morichigo

Reading List:
    Link
    No, not at the moment! It’s unclear still, but right now the novel is leaning towards Oscar as endgame since he has the most individual romantic (?) scenes with Leila so far but anything could change :cookie:

6. Captain Rizze

Reading List:
    Link

I'm sorry~ I'm overthinking too much hehehehe. This novel hypes me up and I keep on thinking of some possible events that are about to happen. :notlikeblob: Just sharing my thoughts on the male leads:blobhug::blobhug:

FunSmiles, morichigo and Fluffy Cacti like this.
  7. morichigo

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s definitely something wrong with Oscar in the head tho ngl :hmm:

8. Princess Stardust

Princess Stardust Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What exactly was the curse, specifically? Because three of the MLs know she's Leo and she isn't dead.
    :hmm:

9. Raghadaaln

Raghadaaln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She can’t tell the truth

10. Raghadaaln

Reading List:
    Link
    How do you think yuri would react to the fact that lelia is emperor daughter:hmm:?
    I really want to know, cus she is really annoying:blobpopcorn_two:

11. morichigo

Reading List:
    Link
    She for sure would. Yurianna’s a character that’s been spoiled with love every single day for 9 years straight. Once Leila is revealed as the actual Imperial Princess and Perseus + the twins would try to get closer to her as family and put more and more attention to Leila’s situation then she’d definitely be missing the attention. Perseus and the twins are really bothersome so I feel like they literally wouldn’t give up trying to make it up to Leila for being absent for most of her life and they’d try to pull shit that would ask for her forgiveness for resenting her :facepalm: Also, the servants sound like Pick Me’s so they’d definitely try getting on Leila’s good side too and receive some brownie points if they find out that Leila is the last child between Perseus and Elizabeth :blobpopcorn_two:

12. Raghadaaln

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you:blobparty:
    Btw, Am i the only one who is really pissed with the fact that lelia’s tower become yuri’s playhouse:blobcurse:?
    I like this novel so much because lelia is really a good mc
    I like how she mind her own business and doesn’t care about most of things if it’s mean her life, it’s really rare to find mc like this:aww:
    Good thing that oscar saved her, but tbh I wanted to see her fight:blobspearpeek:
    I don’t like yandere mls, they just make it harder on heroines:blobexpressionless:
    I’m going to choose Griffith as ml he is the most capable right now among them, pretty sure he will make lelia happy:blobokhand:

13. Captain Rizze

Reading List:
    Link
    I also agree if Griffith becomes the final ML. As mentioned on Chapter 82, when he knew that Leila was Leo he remained calm and tried to understand Leila's situation. Yeah, he was angry cause Leo's (Leila) death was a fake but also relieved to the fact that she's doing fine. I really love the way he remained his calm and serious composure. He's so SMOOTH and FINE. He believes that Leo (Leila) have a reason for doing this. Plus he'll pretend not to know anything until Leila speaks up :aww::blobnosebleed:. That's what exactly our Leila needs! She needs more time to unlock her curse and wait til she's free! :blobhero: And let's also not forget that he's willing to fight a friend (Oscar) to protect Leila from harm.

Griffith is gaining ML points for this!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
  14. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is grifith the only one who knows