Spoiler My Childhood Friends are Trying to Kill Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, Feb 27, 2021.

?

Who do u think is going to be ML??

1. Callix Ascard (black)

126 vote(s)
    21.7%
  2. Oscar Hraesvelg (silver)

120 vote(s)
    20.7%
  3. Griffith Nicaea (brown)ie

39 vote(s)
    6.7%
  4. Romeo RoseBelle (blonde)

41 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. All of them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

255 vote(s)
    43.9%
  1. morichigo

morichigo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait this is actually funny now that I think about it. As rich as he (Oscar) is you’d think he’d get SOME sort of therapy (even if its like meditation to calm himself down) but Oscar just said fuck it and chose the demons instead :blobsweat_2:

2. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm gonna join u~
    (⌐■-■) gonna take the fife n feathers to torture them till their dying day

(It's the best way possible,, i tell u)
    If someone doesn't understand i can explain what i mean—

3. Captain Rizze

Captain Rizze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm gonna talk about how Leila effortlessly caught the attention of these MLs. First it was Romeo. Back in Chapter 53 when Leila asked for Romeo to help with her measurements for her menswear, Romeo nagged about it but Leila just smiled awkwardly. Then Romeo was stunned for a moment when he saw it :blobnosebleed:. Second is Callix on Chapter 73. That's when it was stated on the last part that his heart tickled with a strange emotion :blobicecreamlove:. And then there's Oscar on Chapter 79 :blobunsure:. He forcibly kissed Leila :blobpoliceangry:. I really dislike it. Oscar is already fond of Leila since their childhood days so I'm not gonna be surprised if he fell in love on her
    when he was on his young age. BUT Leila only see him as a little brother she wants to protect :blobpensive:. And lastly there's Griffith. I think that was when they were attacked by a wolf at the temple. Leila was carrying Callix while her stomach was wounded from the wolf's claws. Griffith stared at her eyes cause she was standing straight without shaking (plus she was carrying Callix on her back). Notice how Griffith stared at her eyes because it didn't show any fear and she was staring back at the wolf ( Ofc Leila's a strong woman :blob_sunglasses:). He's a silent kid so I'll guess that he's just been observing her actions back then. I think he's that type of ML who'll silently watch or observe over her and he'll come to the rescue if she's in trouble. I'm waiting for Griffith x Leila fluff scenes :aww:.

These are just my observations from the boys :blob_grin::blob_grin:. Please correct me if there's something wrong with my observations :blobmelt:.

Last edited: May 2, 2021
  4. maggiesaus

maggiesaus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember the empress having given birth to a son with the emperor in one of the earlier mtl chapters, and if the fact that Cedric and Damien were born before their father became emperor means they're less "legitimate" (complete BS imo) than the younger prince, then I hope hope HOPE this is a good plot bridging point where Cedric and Damien reach out to their maternal family side for support for them to be "redeemed" character-wise and develop a good, healthy relationship with them and Relia. It would be good for the maternal family of Relia's wronged birth mother to be untouchable, power-wise :blobhyperthink::blob_coffee:

The emperor remaining neutral is another point against him, that trash father!!!

I'm also of the opinion that Relia should become emperor and crush Yuliana and the empress' family :blobhero::blobspearpeek: Greedy ambitious folks who won't hesitate to trample on another to claim power for themselves, hmph.

If anything, I hope Relia gets the respect and position she rightfully deserves and Yuliana gets nothing. The baby prince is on his own an innocent child but he is a tool for his mother's family so is not completely faultless either.

5. morichigo

morichigo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Leila and the four Leeches, everybody :blobmelt: