Spoiler My Childhood Friends are Trying to Kill Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, Feb 27, 2021.

?

Who do u think is going to be ML??

1. Callix Ascard (black)

126 vote(s)
    21.7%
  2. Oscar Hraesvelg (silver)

120 vote(s)
    20.7%
  3. Griffith Nicaea (brown)ie

39 vote(s)
    6.7%
  4. Romeo RoseBelle (blonde)

41 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. All of them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

255 vote(s)
    43.9%
  1. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would pay good money for the author to write a sequel where someone gets isekaid and falls for Romeo blob_crime:blobgift::blobgift::blobgift::blob_nuffies::blob_nuffies::blob_nuffies:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
  2. SweetHaru

SweetHaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's another novel I'm reading at Ridi that ended this week and the landing page says "Completed". This novel says "Unfinished" on the landing page, so we shall see if it is completed or not this Monday. Fingers crossed. I hope it isn't completed because there are still some loose ends I want the author to wrap up in the main story. An example is Marianne and Yurianna's fall from royalty and Leila being crowned empress just like what it shows on the poster. And I'm low-key looking forward to Elizabeth and Perseus meeting again.

I will definitely read it if it turns into a manhwa. Hopefully, a great artist picks it up who does gorgeous art.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    Fostofina, sUezyQ, Eraien and 4 others like this.
  3. Tech is life

Tech is life [Disinterested] [Sleepy] [Blithe]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya u are right . We are on the same page..

Hannah Potter and SweetHaru like this.
  4. Tech is life

Reading List:
    Link
    At some point in the story I really feel sorry for lelia. It's like her choices are not being respected . I feel so bad. Give my girl a break. She has struggled so much. U oughta respect her choices. No matter what how good u guys are I won't let u have my girl.

5. Tech is life

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh lelia oh lelia, I feel so bad for you . I really want to help you. I must say the author gave us twist after twist. First Griffin- he was shown to be shy and quiet turned out to be manipulative. Second Oscar- our little crybaby whose world only had lelia turned to be a trauma filled guy whose only salvation was lelia. Third kalix - a cute innocent naive guy for whom lelia was a hero turned out to become a beast for lelia.
    Finally romeo- I must say he is the only rational guy out there but still the author did not show many arcs about him. The author is just jumping from calix to Oscar to griffin. I really want to help lelia.
    Frankly people who used to be in happy memories even the superion duchy turned out to become her shackles. If this continues this will drive lelia to her death. She is only a girl yet has to face so much .:cry::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_catflip:

6. Tech is life

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree too .

Fostofina likes this.
  7. Mxnhwa

Mxnhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What in the heck do they mean main story

8. pixel alien

pixel alien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been itching for an update :notlikeblob::blob_catflip:

SweetHaru and olivia203295 like this.
  9. Raghadaaln

Raghadaaln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s no update:cry::cry:
    Is it finished for real?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
    SweetHaru and olivia203295 like this.
  10. SweetHaru

SweetHaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, it does seem like the main story is completed. :blob_pout: The lottery event on Ridi says the novel's completed. How disappointing. I was hoping the loose ends will be tied up, but maybe during the side stories.

I'll MTL the side stories when it gets published.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
    sUezyQ, Lucy_, Haigi and 8 others like this.
  11. maggiesaus

maggiesaus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That ending was so bizarre. The author waved away the other boys' feelings and just put out OscarxLeila as the otp, and then we have no idea what's happening in the imperial palace lol......... what is this.........

Is it common for KR novels to have side stories effectively be a continuation of the main story? This one sure needs it :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

12. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for everyone who translate this novel! i already binge read it all to chapter 180~

the first 100 chapter are the best part of the novel IMO and... honestly after griffith drugged leila with love potion, the story gone to a... weird direction (one biggest reason why i hated griffith ugh not to mention i hate love potion in general :facepalm:)

not only it makes you wonder if leila love are genuine (even though the novel implied that the loves potion are just the catalyst to made leila realised her love... but still) it also destroy the balance of the boys screen time in alarming pace. it pretty much

oscar oscar oscar oscar oscar
    griffith griffih griffith
    callix
    ro

poor poor romeo, not even 2nd ML treatment but more like 18th ML treatment lmao :blobjoy:

yes, im salty that my goofy callix are not the main ML but leila x oscar pace is really.... unusual.
    from <i just want to be friend and didnt want to marry any of you> to <doki doki love oscar uwu> with just one single trick. remind me again why i hate love potion.

also the imperial family ending are very rushed. what happened to root/ruth/rat? did he just gone to shadow realm after the imperial children got kidnapped? then suddenly the little prince are actually not perseus son without any build up?? then callix beating up cedric instead of damian who openly mock leila suffering in front of everyone???

oh well, lets wait for our side story first~

sUezyQ, morichigo, Lucy_ and 7 others like this.
  13. Tech is life

Reading List:
    Link
    I intensely shipped Oscar X lelia . I should be happy it sailed. But why do I feel so sad. :blob_teary: I want other boys to get their love to . ( Sniff, sniff)

14. Raghadaaln

Raghadaaln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s so sad that Romeo didn’t even try, yet why am i laughing:blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Rat :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    I’m actually shocked that he was the og.ml, he is so stupid to be ml:blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Oh no what a nightmare:blobfearful::blobfearful:
    I really hate it when I find a really good story but it has to end:blobsad:
    Well at least there’s a ml and not an open ending:blobsalute:
    Thank you so much:blobhug:

15. Eraien

Eraien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful: It (the ending) seems rushed. There are still so many loose ends:blobsad: moreover the author emphasise that Cedric is being beaten up when it was Damian who caused more damages.
    Also there is not enough screen time for those villains and the people behind the mysteries of how the Superion estate was ruined in the original novel. I'm hoping that they would clarify it all up even if they would put it all on the side stories :notlikeblob: It was only mentioned in passing as Oscar's revenge plan for the future on how he would deal with them(Yurianna, Marriane, Perseus, noble families under the empress) also Griffith 's thoughts in annihilating them but it is different if we would be able to read a full story of it.

Cutey Porcupiney and SweetHaru like this.
  16. pixel alien

pixel alien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Fluffy cactus, Morichigo and Sweet Haru for MTLing the chapter :blob_pompom::bloblove:
    Honestly Author left so many plot holes in the story and some character are straight up infuriating, even though I enjoyed. We need girl for Romeo, Author Nim better get to work on this one.
    As for plot holes, what happened to auralia imperial family wasn't explained, and what was their reaction when they came to knew Leila married the emperor of Hraesvelg. Author should write side story fast AF cause I am dying from questions !!!!!!!
    I think Leila should tell her life in Korea to Oscar

17. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you everyone for your hard work translating the story and thank you everyone for making this thread such a fun place to be :justabotheart:

morichigo, SweetHaru and pixel alien like this.