Spoiler My Childhood Friends are Trying to Kill Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, Feb 27, 2021.

?

Who do u think is going to be ML??

1. Callix Ascard (black)

126 vote(s)
    21.7%
  2. Oscar Hraesvelg (silver)

120 vote(s)
    20.7%
  3. Griffith Nicaea (brown)ie

39 vote(s)
    6.7%
  4. Romeo RoseBelle (blonde)

41 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. All of them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

255 vote(s)
    43.9%
  1. maggiesaus

maggiesaus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point I've given up expecting the loose ends to be tied up and am just enjoying their happily ever after while willingly turning a blind eye on everything else :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2: Maybe it'll hurt less lollll

Vega_1112, Eraien, SweetHaru and 4 others like this.
  2. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooff

I just returned to this thread to check some more spoilers since the last time i've visited,, cause wanted to check who in the end became ML,,

What a shock that the endgame was Oscar,,
    This is not what i have been expecting
    I trought that since the start he got the lowest chance of being the ML,,
    Since becc of his n MC hair colour they looked kinda like siblings,, and him being the most psycho and all,,,,,

Well, now i'm gonna read all the spoilers i've missed
    Sorry for maj inglisz,, mah brain does not work correctly
    ByEe~

3. lovelysunshiine

lovelysunshiine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone compile all the chapters into a pdf or a epub please :blob_teary:

4. Hannah Potter

Hannah Potter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so now that the story is completed (or almost completed)......i'd say...i was really disappointed:blobpensive: abt the main story, i can't believe i'm saying this but honestly i think i found the side stories better than the main one:blobunsure::blobsmile:

SweetHaru likes this.
  5. Shayngow

Shayngow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank youuu so much for the wonderful translations haru!!!!! :blob_teary::blobhug: i enjoyed the story.

SweetHaru and Cutey Porcupiney like this.
  6. JinYanagi

JinYanagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow the end game is him…. I was thinking of supporting this series (sending dono) but reading the spoilers leaves a bad taste in my mouth lol. Kinda disappointed now rip

TheSkyIsFalling likes this.
  7. ishi_2703

ishi_2703 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna drop this so bad but the epilogue is so near already :blobsad: I feel like everyone, readers and characters, needs a break. Seriously! Everything's fooked up! This story is gonna end me :blobdead:

This is my first comment on this story and prolly the last. The beginning was fun to read because it's all about surviving and friendship. However, around chapter 100 and the next chapters after that were a mess. I mean, yes, I'm also glad that they all met but I wasn't expecting that they'd do that to Lelia. Griffith and Oscar are too manipulative, Callix wants to marry Lelia by force, Romeo seems sane out of them but I'm still observing if he's gonna do something bad.

Honestly, can we all agree that all we want is for Lelia to live with her family? It doesn't matter to me if there's no ML anymore, I just want her to be happy and for her to be happy is to be with her family. I also want to bring back their old friendship but I think it's impossible.

If I'm gonna be isekaid in this story, I hope I'd go to the time where she's still pretending to be Prince Leo. I'll save her:blobhero: If warning her doesn't work then I'll stay by her side and keep the boys away from her:blobupset: Lelia deserves to be happy.

I'm actually amazed how Lelia didn't have panic attacks after all the things happened to her. Such a strong woman:blob_teary:

PLEASE! IF SOMEONE'S GONNA BE ISEKAID IN THIS STORY, PLEASE SAVE LELIA FROM DESPAIRRRRR:blobconfounded::blobconfounded: IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THERE'S NO ML ANYMORE:blob_teary: WE JUST WANT HER TO BE HAPPY WITH HER FAMILY:blob_teary::blob_teary: