Spoiler My Childhood Friends are Trying to Kill Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, Feb 27, 2021.

?

Who do u think is going to be ML??

1. Callix Ascard (black)

126 vote(s)
    21.7%
  2. Oscar Hraesvelg (silver)

120 vote(s)
    20.7%
  3. Griffith Nicaea (brown)ie

39 vote(s)
    6.7%
  4. Romeo RoseBelle (blonde)

41 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. All of them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

255 vote(s)
    43.9%
  1. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMFG are YALLL telling me, we FINALLLYYY have a ml that has LONG silver hair!!!? I'm so shocked we rarely get ml that have long silver hair. And laughing so hard because I read the 1st page and love how everyone was definitely saying he isnt endgame

THIS NEED BE MADE INTO A MANHWA! GIVE ME MY LONG SILVER HAIR MAN!!!!!!

2. Raghadaaln

Raghadaaln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to disappoint you but he will cut his hair:blobpopcorn:

3. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SON OF A BITCH!!! We was so close:blob_teary::blob_teary: the manhwa God's are really saying fuck you to long silver hair ML's

babayagu and Fostofina like this.
  4. TakeItSeriouslyBlaze

TakeItSeriouslyBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello im sorry but i was wondering who is themale lead??does lelia ended up in all of them??thank youuu

5. chileylimon

chileylimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML is
    Oscar, the silver haired one.

Even tho this novel has a lot of plot holes and things unresolved, at least the author made him the ML lol, aesthetically speaking, he was my fav.

6. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happend to the whole royal dipshits?

lazynoodles likes this.
  7. nowaynoway

nowaynoway Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you really want a long haired silver hair/white hair ML, then read "The villain discovered my identity" AKA "I Was Discovered by the Villain".
    Because I'm also in the "long silver haired ML" trope :)

Jeneah16 and Fostofina like this.
  8. Uriel_dududa

Uriel_dududa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, you know those original novels where the mc happened to isekai into which had a trash story plot. That's the feeling I got from this story. It started off well but it just went down hill for me.

Let me just say this in advance... I haven't read the whole thing but I pretty get the whole idea but I need somebody who has read everything to answer some questions to help me feel in the gaps for the places I have not read.
    1. So first of all... Why the hell is Romeo not the ml for if I am not mistaken, he pretty much saved the mc. You know what? He should have just let her sink, cause did she even kiss him?! Like she exchanged saliva with all those mentally disturbed guys but not with my Romeo, my baby :blobsob:??? ಠ_ಠ

2. What about the curse that was supposed to be cast on her for using that potion to save her mother like something was supposed to happen, right?... RIGHT?! Somebody please help me with this ⊙﹏⊙
    3. That princess yurina or whatever and her mom and her sweet sir Ruth, what happens to them. I honestly don't know because I didn't read some chapters but I don't think this was followed up on. Cause I would have really liked to see them suffer and at be self-aware that the world doesn't revolve around them

Am honestly really upset and I really hate this trash that why everyone should read stories like “ The Maid Wants To Quit”. Now that's a story :)

Last edited: Dec 13, 2021
  9. chileylimon

chileylimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can only answer 2 of your questions bc i don't remember the part about the mother that well hehe

1. Honestly, idk. He pretty much was the less toxic, the one that was most respectful of her choices (except that one time when he agreed with Griffith :notlikeblob:) and basically, just a pretty good friend. Also, if we take into account his political position, he wasn't the crown prince/heir and could've stayed with her without a problem. Idkkk what the author was thinking bc we could've had a harem ending, although I'm not a big fan of them, but it just felt wrong leaving Romeo like that lol.

But for that to happen, the other mf had to be sent to jail!!!! Just how nobody really got a punishment *except for the King, but that was more like self harm* I can't believe they're letting Griffith going out and about his life and basically coming up with machiavellian plans to get Leila to himself, and they're ok with that?!?!?!?? That man is a ticking bomb. I deadass thought he was going to be the final boss bc he's a damn villain.

3. If I remember correctly, the king divorced the queen bc her affair was found out. I think???? Idk or maybe that's what I was hoping for lmfao, but i think that did happen?!???

And Yurina and Ruth broke their engagement. Once again, i think???!?? :blobastonished::blobastonished::blobastonished: Lmfao. Honestly, their scenes or the crumbs that we got of their follow ups were sooo short and super anticlimactic, that I think the author was playing us on purpose bc there's no way you would gloss over the one thing we've been waiting for since you introduced them annoying ass characters :blob_catflip:.

All in all, this novel was a big yikes, the only thing that was a little satisfying were the side stories bc i love babies but that's it lol.

I might read this shit again if I'm in the mood for some clownery and self destruction~:blobhyperthink:

10. Lovingme

Lovingme Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FUCK TANGINA PUTA WHAT THE FUCK IM SO MAD

god im so disappointed honestly i should've known that kalix wasn't the ml fuck im so mad

anyways why is kalix the clown of the story?? like what did he do?

11. FunSmiles

FunSmiles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok what happened?

I was gone for a while and I came back to check who was endgame. I only just checked the latest 3 pages and all I can say is wow.

I was not expecting Oscar to be it and Romeo to be the only sane one.

There's a lot of catching up to do :blobwoah:

Fostofina likes this.
  12. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i disappointed with the ml. Oscar is too psycho.. Havent reading until the end, just until oscar kidnapped her in ch 136. I dont know what will happen so that lelia oscar will change to unpsycho.

Arghhh wanna cry with the ml.. My shipping has gone..

why i feel youu

I read till ch 136, found out grifffith manipulative, oscar still crazy with kdnapped, only to find out she has to end up with oscar.
    At 1st at though the ml gonna be kalix, but then kalix become such as fool, so big no no..
    And then i think the ml is griffith, since he is the one bough the bunny doll, he also the most calm one. And he came save lelia from crazy twin brother like knight in shining armor. He also has her family support.
    But then he ruined it all by hack into system and force lelia to love him, (which ended making lelia recognize oscar as a man)
    Whyyyy griff... Why dont you try win her heart with seducing her

And then i kinda hoping it will become reverse harem
    But no no.. She should end up with the crazy one..huhuhu

Want to hit author, why she destroy calix and grifith character

_Melissa_ likes this.
  13. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still hope this is gonna be harem ending someday. Since griff romeo and kalix still stay in superion and they all intends to wait for lelia hearts to open for them all.

And uncle carius suggest concubine idea to grandfather.. Lol..and grandfather said its all depend on lelia meaning he dont mind the concubine.. Lol...

BellaReader and Eraien like this.
  14. thomie

thomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I go here cause the tan skin is hot but ow he's not the ml

15. jalila

jalila Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this novel last summer but as far as I remember yes he’s the emperor of another empire not really the emperor (he puts a puppet in the emperor's place) and yes u can say that he deserves to be the ml but I kinda think that all of the love interests deserve to be the chosen ones they’re all her childhood friends and they love her equally in the beginning she doesn’t love anyone but suddenly she loves Oscar I mean suddenly suddenly and this didn’t convince me at all because I thought she was just pitying him and when he kidnapped her and His attempts to force her to love him or whatever he does because I forgot many events but after all that she loves him what about the others why u kept playing with their hearts till the end and suddenly chose Oscar and left the others sis u should take responsibility lol just kidding anyway oscar for me not the 100% best option they’re all crazy bastards in some way or u can say yanderes especially Oscar and Griffith and because I personally prefer Romeo he’s different and such a softie and nice one and he’s the most normal one of them and he truly loves her or I prefer true RH but I respect the author's choice

Last edited: Mar 21, 2022
  16. Roxie Mhaey..

Roxie Mhaey.. Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Does anyone have a file of this story?? And if I can get it? Thank you ❤

17. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wrote in private XD

18. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Both our comments certainly didn't age well Mikaa now that Oscar is revealed to be endgame. What a weird choice

AnimeHuntress likes this.
  20. Pleasetakemetrunksenpai

Pleasetakemetrunksenpai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't believe the author made that psycopath the ML.
    Crying and throwing up right now

_sasvke and AnimeHuntress like this.