Spoiler My Dad Is Too Strong

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by quarantine is good, Jul 28, 2020.

1. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Shirayuki..

Shirayuki.. 〖13th Princess Of Chaos♡〗〖Your Oneesan :3〗

Reading List:
    Link
  4. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    here's the raws https://newtoki69.com/webtoon/35189...OS78wfGZowthZ-zGzxL87R1QWqC2r_KodmrDZ_1K880hw

lehur likes this.
  5. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
  6. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    no spoilers?

7. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the girl really his niece?

8. shubh

shubh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel raws anyone??

9. Razziel

Razziel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler please

10. amaliajun

amaliajun [Gloomy White Cat]

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure. From the novel raw I read, this matter yet to be discussed. My last read was chapter 291.

I just joined because I was bored at 1 am. So I'm not sure how to start spoiling?

11. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    about him joining hunts while displaying his full strenght? or who is the fl?

12. amaliajun

Reading List:
    Link
    As the story didn't really have arcs and a bit hard to remember without any specifics clue, there'll be many parts that was skipped. So if someone curious about things not mentioned here, just ask!

I'll skip the front part where DoJun 'adopted' a daughter, start working in Rift Management Dept, or when he went out as Hunter Kim HyunWoo to make money.

YunHee (the daughter) would find out DoJun real strength in the rift anomaly where they met Izaas, the dragon lord. Later DoJun made the dragon submit with his strength and decide to turn the dragon into a pet named Yongyong. With this, DoJun decided to tell his coworker that he just awakened with the taming skill to explain Yongyong existence.

After this, I don't really remember much what happened. The chronology could be wrong too. The story was mixed between adventure, humor, and fantasy-slice of life. There were stories were accident happened in the rift and DoJun or Yongyong helped. More and more stories about DoJun's strange family too. Sometimes slice of life stories where DoJun helped people. Ah, for those looking for romantic side. It's hard to tell. I can't tell which one is the FL. YunHee is definitely a candidate. Cha YeJi of course included. And there are some S-ranked hunters too. But I can tell you almost all female characters have good feelings about DoJun.

Back to big events. So an emergency happened where an S ranked rift opened with very high value. Sadly the Behemoth, the top 3 S-ranked hunters, was attacking The Center (it's similar to tower dungeons in other works) and couldn't be contacted. So the rest of S-ranked hunters with dozens of A and B hunters were dispatched before the monster come out of the rift. Somehow, Hunter Han MinJi decided to ask DoJun for help, because she believed he had the power. So DoJun becomes the main commander(?) which should be Kang MinHyuk's role. DoJun actually comes inside the rift first and working like usual by mapping and listing all dangers inside. Then he commanded dozens of hunters perfectly. Then for the boss fight, DoJun finally showed his real strength as he thought there's no other way when the rule is only 5 people could challenge the boss. This is the point where DoJun started to get involved in big business.

Meanwhile, another S-ranked rift appeared when all of the hunters were dispatched for the previous S-ranked rift. A dragon with the number 9 on the forehead came out. Yongyong who could feel it, went out as a full-sized dragon to push this new dragon back into the rift. Long story short, DoJun's family welcomed a new member. The number 9 dragon was called Karciel. She sometimes transformed into a human (around 5-7 years old) to help YunHee with housework...

In YunHee's academy event where the parents could see the students inside the rift, DoJun found a quest. With a force, DoJun got thousands of tickets for The Center that hardly progressed for 3 years before from the quest master(?). DoJun gave it to the Hunter Bureau's director. The director, Jung YeongCheol, already recognized DoJun's strength after the S ranked rift accident. This matter relayed to Behemoth who just returned from attacking the entrance of The Center.

With curiosity (maybe), DoJun started mapping The Center. The ticket was actually to come inside the tutorial before the real "Center". DoJun passed all 4 levels of the tutorial with flying colors. Ah, it should be noted that he went every weekend for a few hours without disturbing his work as a civil servant... DoJun made a strategy book for Behemoth to attack The Center safely. Then on the first floor of The Center, he easily killed two myth level monster. The third one... It was a creature in the shape of a 2 years old baby... DoJun gave her a name, Byul or Star. So, DoJun got another family member. He decided to bring Byul home after he dived deeper into The Center. When he brought Byul home, he was with Moon AeKyung (a Behemoth member, 3rd rank) who just finished the tutorial. So Byul called DoJun as Dad and Moon AeKyung as Mom. Tho after that YunHee called as Mom too...

Going deeper, DoJun met various challenges and enemies that he solved as easily as strolling through the park. Oh, inside The Center, the previous status window was blocked, and a different system existed that actually limit powers. Tho DoJun was too OP to get limited by this. The system was a bit long to explain so maybe on another part.

DoJun met Wei JungGi (not sure the romanization tho) who was his discipline(?) in the central plane by chance. Wei JungGi was a Transcendental Seat in The Heart of The Center (translation maybe not right as it was in hanja), or simply a ranker of The Center. Dragon number 5, named Hakase, would show up as a taiyaki seller after defeated by DoJun. Dragon number 8, named Anne(?), showed up when she was reported as a ghost with pink hair by hunters who attacked an F-ranked rift. A foolish Transcendental Seat named Kiriel showed up too after surviving DoJun. DoJun had killed dozens who came from The Center to the earth with malicious intent. Kiriel wasn't killed as he was just too stupid. Kiriel would help Hakase's tent, even tho they were enemies years ago. Dragon number 2, named Rezagal, showed up as a gatekeeper of one of the floors in The Center.

Long story short, DoJun turned The Center upside down. From a bloody, dangerous SSS+ ranked place into a place worth living for the adventurers. There are many Byul's adventure stories, especially with Kiriel. Yongyong stories adapting earth lifestyles. YunHee's academy story becoming a hunter. DoJun's workplace stories. Those dominated later chapters, even tho I was waiting for DoJun's OP stories. The story mostly showing how DoJun's love of simple happiness and total disinterest in money or power.

For hunter related spoiler, DoJun would become the real owner of Hunter Bureau tho very very lowkey. The directors and S-ranked hunters all acknowledge him. This thing caused many fun occurrences when all those high ranked people bowed down to a lowly young civil servant. The S-ranked hunters even had a very elite fanclub for DoJun. They'll share small things about how great DoJun is, or flaunt when they're got praised by DoJun. Cha YeJi would become an S-ranked hunter and found out DoJun's identity. There are some stories with Japanese and Chinese hunters too.

I tend to overexplain so please bear my messy writing...

13. Nasha

Nasha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

14. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds eventful... XD I just laughed imagining tye fanclub.
    It's fun that there is no jerk S class huters just to be punching bags for mc, most successful hunters seem to have a personality other than strong and arrogant.

15. amaliajun

Reading List:
    Link
    The fanclub is a total crackhead blobmelt_thumbs I remember someone once flaunted being given ramyun that DoJun cooked in the chat group:blobrofl: They tried to made it a secret but actually found out rather easily by DoJun's OP power. He just kept shut as always.

There's this this third rank hunter, named Ryu JunYeol. At first meeting he clashed with DoJun, but subdued. After that he completely became a laughing stock(especially since he played dating games in secret). He invited DoJun 'by mistake' to the fanclub's chat group around two times(?). Tho DoJun left quickly after re-inviting all the fleeing hunters. After causing some problems, JunYeol was 'punished' by DoJun to write hundreds pages of reflection. And he became so afraid to DoJun. But he unknowingly caused mistake again and again.

Oh, from the recent chapters I read the fanclub had expanded. The Hunter Bureau director Jung YeongCheol and a conglomerate chairman who I forgot the name but is the father of Moon AeKyung. Those two could be said the actual ruler of the country above president. And with their help, DoJun caused a president contender to crumbles after this stupid politician made problems with DoJun's Rift Management Dept. So the elected president admired DoJun veeeery much. These three supposedly big figures self-proclaimed to be 'officially' recognized fanclub members after DoJun gave them each a handmade flag lapel pin(usually worn on the collar). It was made from some magical mineral(I think) so its glowing and looked gorgeous. They just didn't know, those were left over from the lapel pins he made for Byul's assignment in kindergarten.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
  16. yunaa

yunaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. amaliajun

Reading List:
    Link
    Since I'm bored I'll write some spoiler I love and remember~

As I wrote before, Center is very similar to tower in other similar works.

People from different earths/universes was sent forcefully inside it. The different was, earth should be corroded first before all human pulled in. The way corroded is by sending monsters to rise the mana level(?), a bit similar to Solo Leveling. All monsters are originally come from The Center. The intelligence bosses are citizens or demons from The Center that opened a separate rift and teleported to earth. Rifts can be said to be tunnels that connect Center and earth. So it's not possible to teleported directly.

Since the earth isn't fully corroded, a ticket needed to enter The Center. Once someone entered The Center, even from tutorial, no one can get out back to their Earth. However, with our MC being so OP he could handle this. While sweeping through tutorial, which had 4 floors, on the first floor he got a hidden piece artifact that can be used to go in and out of The Center. So, with that he finished the tutorial after 4 weeks since he went in every weekend for max 2 hours.

I forgot the tutorial floors order. Anyway, the first floor is like an adaptation stage where you need to fishing an artifact from a magical lake if I remember it correctly. Then there's the floor with a train, where each stop there'll be a strength master to defeat and get their skill. Once get down, can't get back to the train. Our MC chose the last stop, 100th. Then there's the floor full of snakes with various colors. This snake will be used as Status Window. More explanation on the next spoiler. There's one other floor but I forgot.

Then the real Center start. The deeper you go the stronger the magic(?) of The Center that suppressed your body. Ordinary human can't handle that and will die. The achievements you got will add something like the counter magic power to handle this. With more achievements, the greater the value of your strength to handle that to go deeper into The Center. l remember that DoJun hasn't cleared all the floors so idk how many. Maybe mentioned somewhere but I forgot. After all those floor, The Heart existed. I perceive it as the lowest floor. Here is where most of the rankers live.

The destroyed worlds can be accessed to DoJun after receiving some hidden piece. One of them is Murim where DoJun transferred before. In here all people who died are still living like usual but they didn't remember about being pulled to The Center. Only rankers who remember that they were once in The Center.

The Status Window available on earth didn't really make enough appearances.

In the center, this status window is invalid and exist different status window. That is the snake caught in tutorial. The snakes must be caught in order from the smallest/easiest to the most biggest one can caught. There's known 7 colors or levels to this Status Window Snake following ROYGBIV system. Red the weakest and Violet the strongest. This limit the original power and skills one own. If I remember it right, Red only has one slot skill meanwhile Violet has 7 slot skills. The snake will turn into a bracelet and acted similar to oxygen tank when you dive. For example, first floor accommodate only the Red status window. Even if later one had higher level status window, only a max leveled red status window active on the first floor.

All snake bracelet will start from red. Level it to the max then move to the next color. The snake can be leveled up by feeding it mana stones from monster with the same color. The highest color one caught in the tutorial is their maximum color level. Rankers had Violet snake bracelet, except for a veeeeery few exception.

Our MC got a Black bracelet. In the tutorial, he caught the biggest hidden piece ever like literally. The floor's stage where its full of snakes was actually also a snake. The snake is the legendary Ouroboros. It had all color levels max leveled and could use 'Black' leveled power on any floors. This snake bracelet sometimes woke up to snacking on almond at DoJun's home btw. It's called Kyungi(?) by YunHee. When I read this I want to have a small snake as pet... But really, it's very powerful. Ouroboros once eaten a Demon.

This one is a pretty sad and shocking.
    There's one time when DoJun and Cha YeJi went to a rift. At that time they went inside with a streamer hunter. Yeah, they had the technology to stream from rift. Anyway, there're three doors so reluctantly they each went to one. Tho actually Cha YeJi didn't let DoJun to go in and just wait in the buffer like place. Went DoJun entered he found out the rift turned out to be something like a trap. The rift class was different from what was the inside. There're many high level soldiers with the leader being a High Elf(if I'm not mistaken). It passed the S class. So after handling some he got back to where Cha YeJi and the streamer. They're dead. On cam. After DoJun broke the camera he killed himself.
    And the next I think it's pretty obvious.

Hmm... My English is so messy...

18. girrlit

girrlit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds fun
    thanks for the spoilers

19. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Wow, thanks a lot bro for the spoiler.. Did yiu read the raw??
    Anyway is izass (yong yong) is really a dragon lord? Ot he is just stronger than regular dragon? And compare to masalys the first dragon who enter human world which one is stronger? Because in the manhwa i saw izass have 4 horn but masalys 6 horn... is there a back story about masalys?
    Sorry for asking many question haha

20. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    Wow, this look is so cute and interesting. But it is unfortunate that there's no English translation.