Spoiler My Death Flags Show No Sign Of Ending Spoiler

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by AkeShiro, Dec 5, 2016.

1. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Cody's party death flags are approaching really fast.
    2. He did, but he got branded as traitor and almost got executed by the country.
    3. They survived
    4. Don't know

That's all I could remember from animesuki forum

Elisee, FunSmiles and Boopbup like this.
  2. AkeShiro

AkeShiro Blanket Master

Reading List:
    Link
    what? then what happen after that?

3. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not mistaken Erika, her family and Harold family will ask for pardon... The king send Harold to the mastermind of the game world and he meet another harem member of the Hero?

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    Elisee and Veille like this.
  4. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    And that's how mc harem flags show no sign of ending ^^
    Well 2 of them iirc
    but seriously it's quite annoying considering that Harold's the one who'd just prevented the kingdom from suffering a lot of casualties because he just so happened to wear the enemies uniform

AkeShiro likes this.
  5. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    I remembered someone said so far there's no harem....

6. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not harem if the MC himself rejects it.

And he was accused as betrayer? Lel, I wonder how will his parents react to that news.

7. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    but that girl was infatuated to Harold seeing him working hard and they also have a sort of alliance or something

8. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    What sort of influence that girl has to be able to form an alliance with MC? She must have a considerable influence, right?

9. Cryarc

Cryarc 『Procrascinating Illustrator』

Reading List:
    Link
    5. When the villain visits him in the prison and being chained he's making a deal with the main villain to be his subordinate and also becomes his experiment subjects, though with him openly declare war with him at that. The villain knows how talented the MC is and agreed to the deal, for now he's moving under the villain's orders but behind the scenes he prepared the betrayal.

10. AkeShiro

AkeShiro Blanket Master

Reading List:
    Link
    sigh~ its getting more and more complicated. . . .

11. Cryarc

Reading List:
    Link
    For now there's four girls helping the MC:
    1. MC's fiancee.
    2. The game heroine.
    3. Alchemist girl who supossed to be the game's valuable main party, weak physical strength but with versatile potions and alchemy bombs which is useful for a lot of situations. --> the one you're talking about.
    4. Informant girl, not a game character but a girl in the group of informants which in the game is a "help menu"; which turns out to be a group of informants in the current world. She helps the MC gathering informations and also forming the group for him to use in the future.

Akeshiro's question number 4, I can't remember much but I think he quits knighthood and becomes mercenary. Basically it's the same as the game setting but with different reason for quitting, in the game setting he quits because he feels responsible that his friends all dying in the expedition but now he quits even though they're still alive out of consideration for Harold which being branded as traitor to save them. Now he's being scouted by the informant girl as a member for the MC's group.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  12. Cryarc

Reading List:
    Link
    pffttt... in the latest chapter released a few days ago it seems Colette started to feels something more from Harold, for now it's more of deep respect but it seems dangerously getting into NTR flag for Ryner instead lol. And Colette is the 3rd strongest in the game you know, it's just it's not her turn yet to shine for the earlier pre-game setting arcs.

You're mistaking who got NTR-ed, it's not Harold got his love interest NTR-ed by Ryner but instead almost all of Ryner's possible love interest are infatuated with Harold lol...

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  13. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nono, I'm just explaining to the guy who asked the ntr question, though the way I'm explaining seems to be material that is easy be misunderstood for the other persons that read ahead (after I recheck my statement).

Cryarc likes this.
  14. Cryarc

Reading List:
    Link
    And I missed the fact that the poster you replied to written a small dashed sentence "I hope hero NTR MC"... I didn't even realize that was a part of the posting lol

AkeShiro and ForumObserver like this.
  15. BlaszczeM

BlaszczeM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I recently started reading it again, but got a bit bored again. So, I need a reason to keep going. That's why, I'll be grateful if someone who read at least a bit ahead of translations (I am at ch 75) can answer some of my questions
    When does the romance start for real? I know that at the end of Itsuka's engagement party she realized Harold likes her at least a bit, and she knows how he thinks of her. So, I guess she'll be the first girl. When does it start though, and I mean when they confirm their feelings?
    This is most important to me, since it's kinda annoying how no one does anything about it.
    Also, why doesn't he just kill Justus, the mastermind? I understand there must be something that makes it a really bad choice, but what? What makes it so that Harold can't just kill Justus, and I dunno, run away? It's not like the kingdom could catch him, and his reputation wouldn't get worse. Instead, he keeps risking his life, and using the vampiric sword.
    Also, what's up with that? I don't remember in which chapter, but it was implied it doesn't really work like that on Harold? I think it was that they thought that it drains his life force, but it isn't really true

Ivasama likes this.
  16. kavinh

kavinh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The romance's been going on for the entire series it's just not really the main priority, there's always a small scene or two in each volume, there'll be an upcoming one right before they go clear the miasma.

Because it's been implied that whatever Justus is planning isn't something he can handle himself, Justus's death won't stop it or that he needs the hero party to prevent it, so he's trying to replicate the game plot as closely as possible so Lyner and the rest of the party actually start their journey.

There was a line that was added into the LN version that was absent from the WN, that sword does everything its advertised except its at the user's discretion. So Harold hasn't actually drained any of his own life yet he's just so powerful people assume he is.

Elisee and Kleep like this.
  17. BlaszczeM

BlaszczeM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! As for the romance, I just assumed there will be a moment when it starts for real, which is, to me, when they become a couple

18. kavinh

kavinh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well their relationship is still sorta stuck on misunderstandings, Harold still thinks Erika hates him cause of the Collette+mom situation so until that gets cleared up they aren't going to be a couple and it's not going to be cleared up cause Harold still thinks he needs her to hate him so she'll join Lyner's party. He does tell them about justine's plans at the end of volume 4 so the original game plot finally does go underway.

Elisee likes this.
  19. Faylord

Faylord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about vol 5

20. kakarotlssj

kakarotlssj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw is at 98, while translation only 1 chapter behind. Author is very slow at the start of arc and speeds up later, so there will be a long wait for now. 98th ends at a very juicy part so be warned, you will be screaming for new chapter for a while.

EveningWind likes this.