LCD My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. JarJarThinks

JarJarThinks Addicted to Monster Hunter Generations

Reading List:
    Link
    Her mother dies (the maid), Collette flees to MC village and becomes First Girl of game

2. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure.

Lol i hope she can deal with the mom con side of him.

3. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    yup, she needs to grow up like Erika to deal with him XD

4. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    so basically what will happen is during a secret mission with the sumeragi family in another kingdom (I think) Harold stays behind to cover their tracks and ends up being captured and accused as a spy by his OWN kingdom... He was going to get the death sentence but with some interjections from his parents and the sumuragi family so instead He ends up having to work for a shady/evil organisation with two other girls one of who, has a foul mouth so they end up insulting and arguing with each other all the time (lol at Harold's tsundereness)after a while the foul mouthed girl ends up wanting to give Harold a chance since he has been very helpful in research. She then see's him sword training shirtless with the moon as a backdrop and then BAM she's in love with him. He actually notices her then walks upto her and whispers in her ear about how she's a pervert for spying on him and when he leaves she falls to her knees (while thinking that her spine felt good) Oh and It's definitely Colette and Hero-Kun not Colette and Harold
    Once again can't confirm nor deny these spoilers but they were on animesuki...

5. DarknessWolf

DarknessWolf The Neutral, The Chaotic, Summoner, Lone Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I am and my be the characters that not in game or a very sub characters too(maid, villagers,...) I guess. :coffee:

6. DarknessWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Who say a harem guy is a playboy? -_-
    Do you know the filth generation ancestor of Lyle in Sevens? Do you see him at playboy?
    Hajime too is not a playboy, Kamijou Touma is not a playboy, ...
    There are some people like Harold but have a harem of woman who understand and love them for who they are.

Well the feel is indeed in harem too, or you want Clannald so much? Well indeed it really feel but I don't like that ending, a child to die, a little girl die, I never want that to happened to other anime, manga, novels though indeed in cut scenes a lots of children have die or enslave,... but well If Harold walk on that part then it is just end with bittersweet ending then yea you got a whole feeling novel for you.o_O

PS: Well sorry for the rant, I like heroic deaths but when it is to some death scenes like that I really don't like it. :coffee:
    Playboy, 1 too woo girls they like, a very shameless guys like in some Chinese novels if you know.

7. DarknessWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Well who know the future is not yet to know all and I think Collette can go with the hero too, don't like her anymore. :coffee:

Yunchii likes this.
  8. Nume

Nume [Arcadia Blade Onee-chan][Shameless Paladin]

Reading List:
    Link
    What I mean is the feeling that the MC gives off is not that of someone that you will often see in harem romance stories. The happy guy or the lustful guy or the dense guy. His feel as a character is like those old warriors that can carry the weight of the world in their shoulders while they show the younger generation the way, you know? Maybe what I wanna mean is that he doesn't gives off the feeling of a hero, but rather of a support character that will be essential to show the hero party the way to save the world. Those are not the type of characters that got harem, but they can have romance (Erika is there to prove).

9. DarknessWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that ok then but you know some stories even sub chars got harem too you know.

And the old had said strong men always attracting women and girls no matter they want to or not. (Well 1 more point too but you should go read @Punllarena translate for that)

Even though it is misunderstanding Harold indeed a charisma and strong type of person though his mind maybe a little negative until now. :coffee:

10. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't want a harem for Harold. I also don't ship him with Erika. I kinda want him to end up alone having made everyone else happy except himself. Be Batman basically.

wtfkjp, Poor_Hero and DeanRae like this.
  11. DarknessWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Batman, my favorite hero not @Batman, but in some story he will go with cat woman.
    Heck he even has some hidden children you know. :coffee:

12. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    But he rarely has a successful relationship that ends well. It's like how all of Bond's relationships end poorly

13. DarknessWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea and it always end up with his death. Poor @Batman who never happy.

14. Nume

Reading List:
    Link
    Batman, the guy that has romanced Julie Madison, Linda Page, Zatanna, Cat Woman, Talia al Ghul, Rachel Caspian, Wonder Woman, Lorna Shore, and many others? Yeah... not the best guy to point out when talking about non-harem type of characters...

15. Nume

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, Batman and Wonder Woman was my first official ship by the time justice league animated series was airing. Damn, just say you love her already, Bruce!

16. DarknessWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    He is batman you know, Tsundere type too! :ROFLMAO:

Now I see that almost all strong dark heroes are Tsundere type! :eek:(y)

17. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    He's a romantic failure though. Sure he has brief sexual relationships, but they don't end well. And he doesn't have a harem; he never is "with" more than one girl at a time.

18. Nume

Reading List:
    Link
    He does if you think about his on and off relationships with Selena and Talia as a type of dating two girls at the same time.

19. CloudySkySadMoon

CloudySkySadMoon Bald and Beautiful

Reading List:
    Link
    End up alone. :( Erika's no good? I also don't want harem though.

20. DarknessWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Summon @Mazino , just be here is ok for everyone to see your signature. :ROFLMAO: