LCD My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. wtfkjp

wtfkjp ASDFGGWP

Reading List:
    Link
    the current display picture of this series in NU is the third book cover.

I'm wondering, who's the little girl (that looks like would annoy out the hell of our protagonist) and that androgynous person in a cap
    in the mentioned third vol cover?

2. Shiraori_

Shiraori_ Heh, nothing personnel, kid.

Reading List:
    Link
    New translator huh? I'm glad it was picked up again. There were some awful grammar errors here and there, but it rarely made it difficult to understand the intent of a line of dialogue. I don't understand how you could mess up "on the other hand" by writing it as "other the hand."

Anyways, about the chapter,
    I like that Harold has started to rely on others and that he actually took a step back and realized that he's deviated from the original work greatly already, but I also want him to eventually notice the bigger picture and that he's steadily gained a positive image in the eyes of those he's saved, and what he can do with what he's obtained that the original Harold did not. This chapter is, though, a step in the right direction as he's realized he doesn't have to do everything himself.

Considering what he has, all he has to do is "rewrite" Harold's character (which he's already basically been doing, he's not fooling anyone important he comes into direct contact with regardless of what he'd like to believe) and consider himself, in the grand scheme of things, just another one of the protagonists. He's already acquainted with Liner and two of the girls that were a part of his party. The moment he realizes that he failed horribly in making them hate him, I'd hope that the conclusion that he is, in this alternate world, a "new protagonist" and should act towards the future as such would logically follow. It'd also greatly expand his options.

Since the events have deviated as they have and stuff that happens in the future like Cody's squad being destroyed still occurs, he should still maintain the advantage of knowing the future to a pretty certain extent. Pre-determined life (or game) events should be more or less ordained to occur until directly influenced by another person, is the conclusion I've come to from what's happened so far, even if it's only one event so far that's convinced me as such. I do understand his reluctance to just throw away that advantage and tip-toe around it nervously though, so unless he finds certain proof of such a thing I doubt he'll willingly give up his sole advantage. I'm pretty sure I would hesitate too.

At the end of the day, I just think his desire to adhere strictly to the game's events for the sake of keeping his sole advantage is giving him tunnel vision. I don't want him to be a wild card that acts on a whim, but I want him to stop being so narrow-minded. But iunno, just some thoughts I've been having while reading.

tl;dr harold, you're a protagonist you dumbo, notice already and take advantage of that fact appropriately. make yourself the new hero, or a valuable "hero's acquaintance" or something or other, etc. "harold" doesn't have to be hated for you to follow the game plot's rough outline

3. DarknessWolf

DarknessWolf The Neutral, The Chaotic, Summoner, Lone Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    Cause and effect I guess~

4. Cryarc

Cryarc 『Procrascinating Illustrator』

Reading List:
    Link
    Possible identity spoiler, open only if you actually wanted to know the answer:
    the loli brown hair is probably an alchemist girl which supossed to be one of important party member of the original game, and the androgynous girl is an informant girl which not exist formally in the game as a playable character.

5. qzty

qzty From normal-fag to F5-er Jack of Spades

Reading List:
    Link
    A meaningless fight, but I guess MC had it coming. Atleast he is not misunderstood as a evil guy yet again. But seeing how the story is moving he will be likely framed somehow or will be misunderstood by Vincent.....

6. wtfkjp

wtfkjp ASDFGGWP

Reading List:
    Link
    i tried advance google t reading. its difficult to make sense but
    chapter 53, the legentary fairy that knows everything was unmasked by harold, and the current fairy said. "how such a child myself could be somebody famous as that".... it might be the loli is the fairy? its difficult to make sense with all this machine translations

7. Cryarc

Cryarc 『Procrascinating Illustrator』

Reading List:
    Link
    ..... What the hell are you reading...?
    You're probably talking about El, an androgynous informant girl from "Giffelt" a clan of informant. El is not loli, the loli one Lyfa the alchemist. El is not a character from the game, though her clan name is mentioned in the game.

8. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    Harold to the rescue and burly shothwads are about to get wrecked by our MC..

Get rekt, bitch!

9. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .....The things he do for an ideal ending.....

10. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Harold so manly!

11. KuroInfinity

KuroInfinity [Decipherer of Texts] [She Who Shall Not Be Named]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, can you guys guess what happens next chapter? I'll give you a hint, it involves the image from Vol.2 that we didn't get to use yet. (^w^)
    [​IMG]

Soraizumi likes this.
  12. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dream sequence where his real self contact her? Anyway, he should make a constingency plan if the evil Harold gain control.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  13. Gugunstanly

Gugunstanly [Ice Tyrant] [Mad Monarch] [Ice Lord]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaa beutifull widow?

14. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    beautiful MILF, tbh ≧﹏≦

15. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    *writes notes in book about shipping Hero with a MILF*

16. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    90% japanese mc, the main ship is with a loli.

17. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm wot?

18. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    I am confused too. They obviously skipped ahead a bit too much.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  19. Diukes

Diukes The Details will be omitted

Reading List:
    Link
    C47 is such cliffhanger,and @KuroInfinity is letting us hanging from it so long :<

20. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm what happened? on Episode 47?