Spoiler My disciple died yet again

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ikan, Jan 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    could u pls spoil the current translated arc pls?

2. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    could someone pls spoil grandma arc pls? Dx Thx in advance!

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What arc izzat?

4. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    its the current being translated arc. MC as old grandma.

5. Myross17

Myross17 [Queen of Underworld] [Immortal Cultivator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it when she turned into a flower who can shape shift into a human?

Ahh I forgot this arc though but there will be a man who claimed to be her husband or so I think. Because they wanted to get something she owned and this thing can be use to open the barrier of their place. I can't remember why they needed to open the barrier but there is something they wanted inside to make them powerful.

There is a child, a boy, who will help MC understand everything. Then she'll teach him something (I forgot what she taught him) then MC will become an elder of the sect there (If I didn't mixed the arcs) or something like that then she'll make armor/weapon since she learned it from her master. All of her made weapon are thought to be sacred

Ahhh this is all I can remember and I hope I did not mixed the arcs of the story since this arc is what I find boring (I don't know about others but this is what I felt) among all arcs

6. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    yep exactly that arc XD wanted to know about the connection with the bug cuz he seems rather okay so far

7. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh can you tell me who's the BUG again? I did not read the translated part yet so I can't recall this arc

8. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    the bug is the disciple of that person who calls mc wife

9. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    If someone know this part, Please correct me if I am wrong.

As far as I can remember, the BUG has something to do with whatever thing he wants to get to MCs location.

They will of course will success to get the 'curtain used in bed' (I'm not sure what it call, but once that thing is destroyed, the barrier will open and some flowers will witted). They successfully got this thing (If I am correct, it should be a token of love (?)) because of fire, I mean,the area is burned because the BUG talked with the girl who is always in the side of MC (there is a teenage girl which is serving MC). The girl thought that once the BUG get the curtain, the love between the BUG and MC will once again bloom or something like that.

When the barrier open, the BUG of course is not interested with an old lady and immediately went to a place he wanted to go. I can't remember how and what happened here but they fight I think and MC successfully get the inheritance which the BUG wanted and the thing is actually a sacred place(?) or palace(?) where there is so many sacred weapon.

That sacred palace was owned before by a certain or legendary hero(?).

Since that sacred place was owned or MC can only open that place, MC became an elder of a certain sect which the BUG is also an elder.

Fast forward.

The legend has something to do with the owner of that place and a certain lady which the BUG wanted to reincarnate. I think, once that lady successfully reincarnated, the world will start the destruction (please correct me if I got this wrong) but MC prevented it before it happens.

MC made more weapons which is higher grade than the weapon that can be found in the sacred place.

There are many sort of scheme regarding the sacred place (they wanted to kick out MC being n elder of the sect and owner of the sacred place) since they know the secret behind the sacred place (I can't recall what happened about this and even the fight against the lady, you can wait for others spoiler or the translation) but MC told them that most of those weapon is her creation. At first they doubt it but when MC prove it in front of them, they eventually believe her. So, the scheme against her failed.

10. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Shizun likes this.
  11. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    I think theres sth mixed up.

-The bug is the prota from the world and in the original plot the world goes to destruction when the prota shows his justice by killing heretic ppl and it went on with the others doing the same but they couldnt ascend cuz they killed too many ppl.
    -Ofc mc is there and thus it didnt happen yet.
    - mc starts as old grabdma dandelion.
    - little tyrant appears cuz his senior sister wants sth the cloth thats atop of mc's bed
    - the tyrants shifu seems to be the one who wanted it.
    - mc comes out of the barrier but cant get inside anymore.
    - mc meets the suspicious shifu who mistakes mc as his wife.
    -mc gets the sky peak floating land that is from an ascended immortal who left it behind but the ppl using the items need to curse someone he really hated.
    -mc. little tyrant and the bug who is an outer disciple are trapped in another closed dimension and they meet the one the asc. immortal really hated who has been sacrificing beasts to ascend, with the godly energy from little dunno the nr anymore but its a phoenix, though the cursed one turns into a devil and gets killed cuz godly + devil dont work together.
    - little phoenix revives
    - they are back in the sect. bug shows mc what he discovered from the dimension and mc shows the dont care about, which amazes him cuz ppl likely would become greedy cuz of a treasure. the bug got recruited by the suspicious shifu as inner disciple.
    - little tyrantis chased out from the sect cuz he was actually a three spirit element and mc goes with him. they train and etc. events tournament.
    - heretics attack and are after the sky peak which holds many treasures.

thats the current translation and theres no connection yet. the bug looks decent so far.

12. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew I mixed it up :D:D:D
    thanks for reminding me.

I think MC has a cheat power where she can make men like her? A mary sue cheat, If I am right.

But like what I said ahhmmm... they wanted to raise a person who already dead using the sacred thing from that palace. There is a bell(?) I think, that they needed that's why they tried their best to kick MC out of the sect. But MC proven to all that most things inside the palace is made by her which she prove to all of them and their scheme failed.

Did MC already got the Phoenix tail? If not,

After that scheme, a war broke out (if I remember it right) between humans and beasts. There is a a barrier between human territory and beast territory.

With MC of course, they won and eventually got the Phoenix tail then MC look for the core of the barrier and fix the barrier before the BUG and the girl which is the inner disciple.

Once the girl successfully fix the barrier, the man who is actually the one who really fix the barrier is actually the beast king and once the two meet, that's actually the start of the world destruction. So, MC did everything to fix it before it happened. Tho, the three of them eventually meet but with MC charm power, she still succeed (I think?)
    Anyway? She was still injured eventually and died

Please correct if I got mixed it up again xD

swordfish and alexfilia like this.
  13. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    I think u mixed it up with one of the other arcs XD.
    It was one of the prev arcs, where mc transmigrated to the past where a FL was a savour and saved everyone from the devil, but then she came back from her long coma, everyone thought she was dead and sealed together with the devil, anyway the guy that was supportive of her and worshipped her before turned against her and declared her as a devil and everyone believed it. The guy was two-faced cuz of an item or so? In the end FL still died, but not resentful anymore cuz mc saved her. FL later is revealed to be mc's disciple girl from the mc's past, aka future events.

As for the beast king.... thats also from another arc.... about mary sue character that fell in love later on to mc....

kinda mixed up 3 arcs or so ? XD

Nanashy and JimmyFalcon like this.
  14. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahahaha okay. I don't know anymore :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    MTL is hard to understand plus I can no longer recall this arc, LOL

But if you ask about the arc, maybe I can help especially at the end of the story

wafflebeauty likes this.
  15. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recently found this novel and binged read it all till recently translated chapters in one sitting literally didn't sleep till I finished it all... Thank you for the translations and the spoilers... am just glad only 100 chapters remain now... waiting for completion now:coffee::cookie::sushi_peak:

16. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    i read current arc mtl. its soooo heartbreaking! Its similar to the arc of f!heroine woke up and gets slandered as demon + enemy white lotus Mary sue favourably body. However at least this heroine has an awesome ML that is at her side. But still so sad!

Nanashy, JimmyFalcon and kiara8 like this.
  17. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL can be unaccurate
    Original storyline. The host is a pillar of the world aka she reincarnated a lot of times and she is in her last time, aka after this the pillar of the world is fixed and she wont reincarnate anymore. However, gets killed by the harem of the white lotus, who has favourable atmosphere. Thus the world gets destroyed.

MC enters and has to avoid that. The white lotus always twists her words so that she herself is not to be blamed, aka suggestion like for example for the host, like WL told the prev. sect leader how envious she is of the host and is already a sect leader in name or so, thus leading all of WL harem member trying to kill the host. The other soul in mc body suggests going to her childhood sweetheart and they meet WL with said childhood sweetheart. MC is then imprisoned and childhood sweetheart reveals his real face to her and tell MC to get out of his precious love body, cuz he thinks MC is taking advantage of host. Later on WL appears and tries to do sth and etc.... It continues even when everything is revealed and MC rebutts WL in how can host take everything away from WL aka plot against her, when host was still a baby at that time. WL tried to plot that she herself is a twin of host and that host stole her everything and her place of sect leader. There's lots of prophecy about host being the one that is destinied and WL tried her plotting. OFC it didnt work out cuz of MC and everyone is shocked except the sect leader who took WL away. Ehm.... MC figured out WL's cheat.... like she took the essence of aura of the ppl she interacted with. Aynway. MC became seperated with host body, and it led to host being in coma. Host then tells MC the world is about to get destroyed, cuz she is already dead to begin with, MC was the only one who kept host alive. It resulted the world collapsing and everyone was trying to kill host, cuz led by WL by their nose. They thought its the host fault. Host in return saves the world by sacrificing herself. MC is devasted by the cheers by the ppl and reveals WL's dirty secret and destroys WL's powers. OFC everonye shocked and even WL's harem members turn a blind eye to her, when host's ML became a demon and plans to torture WL forever.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  18. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow...that got dark pretty fast

19. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    mb it was the childhood sweetheart who showed his real side, that he didnt trust the WL and was only faking it.

kiara8 and Poor_Hero like this.
  20. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    QAQ that made me cry, uwah... better stack it... host's tragic story doesn't change that much and her lover becomes like that... I feel bad for MC. who the hell gave the cheat to that bitch?