Spoiler My Dragon (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by WagKalimutan, Jun 16, 2018.

1. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    ...laid eggs.... o_O
    *clicks watch thread n goes back into lurkmode*

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    18 line?

Only see 1 kid though

Cherrypopper likes this.
  4. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Laid eggs!!! Lmao :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: *pitching camp*

Cherrypopper likes this.
  5. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    *Early chapters*
    MC is crying in subway when ML saw MC.
    MC just broke up with his bf (his ex is going to marry a woman)
    -----
    So MC as a background character needs to show his butt in this scene with a famous actor. ML's friend.
    ML saw it. (When MC ask later how did ML like MC. ML said coz of MC's juicy butt:blobjoy:)
    So Mc's manager wants MC to sell his body to this rich CEO. Manager threaten MC not give him any project. MC declined. MC became penniless.
    MC applied to ML brother's Secretary. As a housekeeper to sleep with ML's bro. He wants to climb and sleep with the boss of this big company.. His broker company.. MC accidentally sleeps with ML when ML's drunk.
    ------
    ML started to like MC and courting MC slowly. He keeps on helping MC and following MC around. Like the job and etc. MC started to feel something to ML coz ML is always one call away. MC is just scared coz he thought he sleep with ML's bro. He feels guilty.
    ----
    MC already showed sign of being pregnant. ML even jokes about him being pregnant.
    -----
    MC got a terrible stomachache.(he is giving birth to eggs but he don't have any idea)
    MC saw 5 eggs after pulling his pajama. He got scared and put it in trashcan. He thought that it could be bcoz he sleep with ML's bro. He laid eggs. He carefully put out the eggs from the trashcan and called ML.
    Mc thought ML's bro is not human coz he laid eggs. when MC called ML, he thought that mc cooks eggs for him . ML almost eat his own sons coz he thought MC boiled eggs for him. MC explain the one night stand with his bro, ML said it's him and not his bro. Ml is so happy. He is a Dad.
    -----
    Sweet moments
    ----
    Funny scene with MC introducing ML to his parents in his hometown.
    -----
    ML bro trying to fool MC to make MC give birth to a lot of eggs (ML and his bro is the two last Dragon ).
    -----
    Btw MC became famous actor. ML is like 260+ ang very rich so he let MC pursue his dreams. ML is the one raising kids, MC works.
    -----
    It's so sweet.. The little dragons is so cute.. What's more funny is when the little dragons cry.. they're income is getting larger coz their tears is like crystal/pearls worth more or less 500 million.
    ---
    To be continued later...

Basically this novel is like ugly duckling turning into swan, Cinderella meeting his super rich Prince charming, Hatching Dragons, sweet love...

One morning after dreaming his babies becoming normal babies. MC woke up hearing baby cry, not a Dragon cry but baby human cry.

So his baby Dragons can switch from human baby to Dragon baby.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    Scapezz, Heungbo, Emma401 and 38 others like this.
  6. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    PFFFTTT I CAN'T :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

7. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Passerby spoilers (Correct me if I'm wrong):
    - They will have 7 kids. First batch....I mean...First nest is 5 eggs while second one is 2 eggs.
    - First to become human is the second child(MTL: Dragon 2/Long Er/Longji) followed by the first(MTL: Long Yi) and rest
    - The fifth child would hatch after 1 year (during the extra) and is a girl (A red-winged dragon?). Currently, her brothers really doted on her but she's still adapting to that since she's just born (Super sis-con team on the making?)
    - The way of dragon to incubate those eggs are by swallowing them into their stomachs and use their own temperatures to warm them up for 8 hours a day....so basically he (ML) needs to 'eat' his children so they can hatch (ML needs to change into his dragon form)
    - Extra stories 1 are about their life in the underwater city (story ended when MC about to give birth for the second one). The children are already capable of turning into human form fully. #2 and the rest are about ML's bro love story (their POV) and about the merman(?) who is a good friend with MC and a childhood friend to ML (as well as a nanny when the 4 kids still a dragon)
    - Dragons can live 1800 years but if they break their 49th keel(?)(something similar to inverse scale or something near their heart), their lifespan would be cut into half of the normal. ML used his as an engagement/wedding ring for the MC
    Basically.....the story is full of fluff.....the one thing I remember the most is those adorable baby dragons :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Scapezz, Heungbo, Emma401 and 29 others like this.
  8. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @Luen @DarkBlue @Yuslia @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing @Aeli

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit @Ryss @Moocakey @324722 @AaronKing @Cian-Chan @JellyJellyFishy @i_amhandsome @nixxara @GaiaJupiter @wolf.prince

9. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    lmfao....ONE NEST OF EGGS!!
    actuallly how many eggs are in the nest? (* ´>艸<)゛

TomiNdumplings, XD and LaDyViL like this.
  10. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, I see. Just our usual fairy tale style content...
    Wait, WHUUTT??? o_O

TomiNdumplings and Kleep like this.
  11. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’M IN LOVE:blobnosebleed::blobmelt::blobnosebleed::blobmelt::blobnosebleed::blobmelt::blobnosebleed::blobmelt::blobnosebleed:
    *sets camp*

TomiNdumplings likes this.
  12. JellyJellyFishy

JellyJellyFishy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me like!!! *Click watch thread*

13. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont know what to think of cutting life... in a way its romantic but also sadness, cuz their family gonna loose 2 ppl

14. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, WHUT?

...how could you 'almost' eat your own kids, pffthahahaha~

Also, the 'red' in the summary is actually referring to an actor wanting to be popular. So MC's willing to sleep with the 'big boss' in order to trade favors and get pushed to stardom.

15. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's indeed a sad thing but ML explained that he doesn't want to repeat his bro's history and want to spend his lifetime with MC. ML once said that his bro is actually a warm and often showed his emotions(?) but after his lover died, he changed into a complete iceberg type who rarely speaks. MC once worried that ML aging would be really fast since ML's bro said so(?) (guilty tripping MC so he wouldn't leave ML) but then ML assured him that he still could live for 600 hundreds or so years until their children matured and as long as MC drinks his...saliva(?), MC would be able to live a long life like ML (as long as he didn't get an incurable disease)

16. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    So MC refused to sell his body to the rich CEO (which I'm assuming is not ML) but is okay with ML's bro — the boy has standards. :blobjoy:

17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The first ceo is probably the beer belly and fat type

Helaine, TomiNdumplings and DeanRae like this.
  18. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    MPreg with a basket of eggs.... I have seen (read) it all. Amen.

How's the relation between the children, MC and ML? Since MC is not a dragon, how does he adjust to little dragons with sharp teeth? How does breast(?)feeding work?

Rangeles and TomiNdumplings like this.
  19. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I ssume they get their nutrients while in egg form and when they hatch, they're fully formed and can start soft food. Doesn't seem like dragons are mammals.

TomiNdumplings and Dragon_Reader like this.
  20. DeanRae

DeanRae Fall's Symphony╏One with the blunt knife╏

Reading List:
    Link
    but didnt the mc hear a human baby crying after some point? or were they the baby food babies. omg i love how we're discussing how this fiction works haha

TomiNdumplings, ludagad and missycin like this.