Discussion My dream was real

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by OldManGu, May 12, 2021.

1. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just had the most beautiful and vivid dream ever. It was not like any dream I’ve ever had. For instance I can never remember colors and shapes in my dreams. But I could see them in this one. I could also feel things that I touched. The dream started with a man sitting next to me singing country songs. He was singing about my home state and I can still remember some of the song. It sounded professional even though I’ve never heard it before in my life. I’ve never even heard a song about my state before. His voice was also as good as anybody I’ve ever heard. We were both sitting inside a beautiful room. There was no tv or electronics. I walked over to the window and pulled the blinds. I looked outside and saw the most beautiful scenery in my life. I can still remember how beautiful the trees and sky was. The trees looked as if they were from an immortal world. They were filled with life and vitality. They were so green that I could see an aura coming off them. The same went for the sky. It was so blue that I felt like I could breath it and taste it. I went out the window and started flying. I was flying everywhere at a very fast speed. It was at least 200 miles per hour. I realized that I did not have a body. My body was made from an invisible aura that I could see. It so beautiful and was kinda sparkling. I realized that I didn’t have a body when I tried putting my arms up to fly like Superman. I woke up right after that and felt the need to write it down. I can not emphasize enough how special this dream was. It was not like any dream that I’ve ever had. I honestly thought that I had died and that was like heaven or something. I had no worries and was at more peace than I’ve ever felt. I still feel strange as if nothing can worry me. It was as if I had become one with the universe.

otaku31 likes this.
  2. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    Good for you~ :cookie:

3. Aki Aki

Aki Aki Aki Aki Aki Aki Aki ⚓️

Reading List:
    Link
    That's really nice! Aki thinks that as long as you enjoy an experience, there's no need to prove it to others. Regardless of whether it's true or not, it is now a memory just like any other real life experience that you have had. As long as you don't lose yourself in trying to find it again, it can be considered an amazing experience!

4. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So you had an out of this world out-of-body experience? :blobpeek:
    Sounds really nice; dreamy, in fact. :blobokhand:

Don't suppose it happened cuz a loli stomped too hard on your head with her heels.

Last edited: May 12, 2021
  5. Deleted member 349875

Deleted member 349875 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I dream of people dying and it became real like what happened the 1st week of this month