Spoiler My Fiance is in Love with My Little Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to be oot but what does HE means :blobsweat_2:

Thanks for the summary! Kinda busy right now so i don't even have the time to read the new chapter.

So the magic his father cast onto him was something like being immortal? Why to Ria tho? And why his father said something like they need to hurry before 'that' dies before casting the magic? If it was for ria's mother why not cast it to her instead? So maybe ria is the guinea pig for the magic, then if it was a success why not cast the same magic to ria's mom if she was indeed still alive? Then if he failed how did he know? Also the way his father dead suddenly just... random. Could it be that his father didn't just cast immortality magic to ria but also something else? Like planting his or someone else's mind to Ria? Hmm maybe the magic wasn't supposed to make him immortal? So many questions left...

I agree that their world might be the same as Ilya. Ria himself said that a great magician like his father was rare even magic is common. Maybe they declined in number as years goes by. And i'm sure ria is crow or at least related to him, but ria and crow's personality are quite different
    Ria is more... calm and kind. While crow is more sly and the way he talks is different. Probably the eternal life changes him.

Sorry for ranting too long.

2. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's happy ending.....meaning of HE

HesheFell, Lavenderia and Rink0 like this.
  3. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter updated.
    - Lia went to a soldier who might knows about his father dead
    - Turns out his father was not killed in war but rather die when he was using (maybe the same magic he cast upon Lia) a magic and failed
    - His father disappeared into dust
    - apparently the kingdom said his death will be national-secret thing and the magic he reasearched was requested by the kingdom itself.
    - Lia goes back to his usual life with Ema
    - they went on a date in the park when suddenly Lia's right hand disappear into dust

That's the chapter. Honestly i can't relate to the characters at all. It still looks like a completely different story than the original. Can't see where this arc will lead us to.
    Oh well, remember when we say Ilya might be Ema's reincarnation? I'm not so sure anymore. Ema's behavior is more similar to Sylvia than Ilya. While Lia looks more like Ilya. When his hand disappear into dust his comment was he didn't feel any pain. Much like when Ilya was stabbed with that knife.

R1gby, By.Eve, Shenate and 16 others like this.
  4. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm....seeing it like this. What if there is actually some plot twist and the crow is actually Ria's father? :hmm::hmm:Or it might be their son. Because I find that maybe you are right. That Emma might be Soleil and Ria as Illya. But then, why though? Why would Ema become Soleil? Is this some kind of sef-punishment that Ria wants? And then there's that alakazoom immortal magic. Then the puppeteer. So maybe...maybe Emma and Ria both made this world and chose Illya and Sylvia as their substitute on how they've always wanted the other to be like when Emma and Ria were together after, well, maybe when Emma finds that some crazy thing happened to Ria?

Ang3Blue and IsaacaHawke like this.
  5. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm at this point, I can't even think about any possibilities that may connect this arc to Ilya's. I thought it would only be a 3 chapters arc like one from Soleil's pov, but it seems to be longer than I expected.

Honestly I've already missed Ilya and just curious what happened to her from the last chapter, to the point that i could care less about how this new arc will conclude. The first reason I read this novel is because of Ilya, so the change in protagonist just made me a little bit bored since I'm attached to Ilya's character and Ria's story doesn't really get to me somehow.

eagerreadergirl, miko_ and Yukari_me like this.
  6. Ivivivi

Ivivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to read about ilya too :blobcry:

7. Celeen

Celeen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler plz:aww::aww:

8. Tintl

Tintl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if someone else did this yet, but it took me a long time to find all the chapters in order so I’m posting that here.
    Arc 1,2,3 are on: https://endofthedays42.wordpress.com/my-fiance-is-in-love-with-my-little-sister/
    but the link for Arc1 chap2 leads to the same page as arc1 chap 1 so the actual link for Arc1 chap2 is: https://forgetfuldreamer.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/the-moment-that-keeps-repeating-2/
    Arc 4 chapter 1 and 2 are also on the first link but chap 3 is: https://juurionisme.wordpress.com/2017/06/29/the-third-time-and-after-pt-3-mtl/
    Arc4 chap 4 isn’t out yet but the raw link is: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n8109cq/12/ (I might mtl it though and if I do I’ll post it after)
    Arc5 chap1:https://forgetfuldreamer.wordpress.com/2017/06/01/the-dream-that-this-lifes-soleil-sees-1/
    Arc5 chap 2:https://juurionisme.wordpress.com/2017/06/28/the-dream-that-this-lifes-soleil-sees-pt-2/
    Arc5 chap 3:https://forgetfuldreamer.wordpress.com/2017/07/03/the-dream-that-this-lifes-soleil-sees-3/

...And that’s it so far. (SOMEONE PLZ TRANSLATE IT! I CANT READ JAPANESE AND I RELALY DONT WANT TO MTL THE REST OF IT!!!)

(Edit: there are actually 6 chaps in arc4, in arc6 there are 23 and in arc7 there are 4)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  9. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    new chapter is out...
    warning: I am reading google translate from raw. So the summary based on my understanding

Ria faced a terrible truth from the doctor who previously his father's subordinate. The doctor confirmed that Ria's body is death, but he is still alive. Ria felt that he is alive as he is still breathing, his heart still beat etc. But doctor said it is his own illusion(?) as he(Ria) actually doesn't need it. And the doctor thought that Ria's body already pass his life expectancy long ago (that's why he didn't grow at all). Ria still live until now is because his huge amount of magic and he felt sorry for Ria as he can only treated alive body not death body.

When Ria come home, he decide to tell everything to Ema. Ema really sad and said how she can live without him. She too afraid of sleep as she doesn't want to find him gone when she wake up. But he can't avoid from become sand as one day when he and Ema in living room(?), he felt he was going to faint. Ema called Ria in despair. She embraced him but he already become sand. The servants comes when they heard their mistress yelled. Ema searching for Ria, she denied his disappear in despair. Even without body, Ria felt what happened in the room. He looked how sad Ema is. He tried to comfort her, but he doesn't have voice. He really sad when he saw how terrible Ema's state here.

veivei, Shenate, manvugu and 19 others like this.
  10. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter updated. I don't read the detail but I guess Lia's arc ended? His body disappeared in the end. But i guess his soul still remained as he watched Ema crying for him. It is sad, but hopefully with this the author will continue to Ilya's story.

Also I finally received my copy of the second volume of this novel :3 remember Soleil's friend that turned out to be the bad guy? He's damn handsome :( and another friend of soleil who is the good guy in the end, he's a cutie XD

11. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so maybe ria is crow and tried to help ilya by rewinding time because she reminds him of Emma. But it isn't perfect and every time he does it certain events and people behave a little differently from before. In the end ilya always ends up with a bad end and crow can't keep rewinding time cause he has no more magical power. He rewinds time one last time for ilya and then moves on but ilya still dies and crow and ilya reunite again in heaven. Crow is ria and ilya could be emma reincarnated. At least this is what I think

IsaacaHawke, Th.ay and Leiaia like this.
  12. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I want it to just get to the damn point already and to finally know how this connects to the main plot thread. Enough exposition.

13. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait. It's already completed??

At this point, I even didn't dare hoping for happy ending. Just a bittersweet ending is enough for me.

yourmomtenkeyy likes this.
  14. haweii

haweii [mad scientist in-training] Fujoshi

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want her to stop suffering, even if this means her death and no more repeats.

Boah I am reading so many hurting dark stories... Welcome in the M-village

15. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind she's dead, but at least give her peace before her death. Maybe not bittersweet ending either but maybe...calming end?

Ang3Blue likes this.
  16. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    in syosetu, the novel still not complete yet. The last time I checked there is still no update yet...

hopefully if the MC alive again, she will get a peaceful life (preferred without the fiance in it). Maybe in the near time the story will come back again to Ilya's story...

miko_ likes this.
  17. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I re-read the story and can't help but think that the whole thing is made up of some serious fucked up side characters. The principal fuck ups are definitely Soleil and that shitty little sister of hers. The mess up of a knight who could have tried harder to try to bridge the gap between her and Soleil or at least found physical proof that she was falsely accused. Then its the piece of shit friends Soleil had that basically ganged up and bad-mouthed her quite enthusiastically - only to regret their actions at a later date. Then her parents is just - there are no words. It's just a storm of all kinds of fucked up. It's as if the whole world is out to make her absolutely miserable. I don't who you are Crow but do something!!!

kcis, Ang3Blue, Th.ay and 6 others like this.
  18. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait is that really the ending

19. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    it was the last update about Ilya. Now, we still waiting for Ria's arc finished... and hopefully we will know what is the connection between this arc to the main story...

miko_ likes this.
  20. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is beyond depressing. Like, does the author have a habit of making tragic characters that digs and claws at your heart or what? All those lives, and she still couldn't get happiness. Wth. And that little sister from another woman is the bane of our tragic MC's existence. She seems nice but if I think about it, she isn't. What kind of good person goes after someone's fiancé knowing fully damn well he is fated to be with that someone else? And that someone else is your sister who btw, if your thick head hasn't noticed, is miserable asf because of you. (No good woman would also be willing to be a mistress damn it) I wish I can stick her love for her sister's fiancé down her throat so she chokes on it. Same goes for that stupid useless fiancé. I wish I can slap and have him die over and over so he can get an idea of the pain and suffering the MC went through for all those lifetimes. I want them to know what horrible existences they are. Well, almost everyone sorrounding MC is shitty except for select few that saw her for what she truly is. It makes me wonder, if the sister disappears, would our MC have a happy end? But obviously the stupid plot says there is more to it than that. I wish the MC a happy end. That's all I ask! And maybe some suffering for the lil sis and her fiancé... I don't want them to be happy mainly cause they don't deserve it. Humph.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018