Spoiler My Fiance is in Love with My Little Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Jan 25, 2017.

1. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow the forum should be renamed as the ”hate the fiance and sister ”

Are923, avlirea, Cho_Youni and 10 others like this.
  2. haweii

haweii [mad scientist in-training] Fujoshi

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read all the chapters since they are translated now. Except the last chapter which was the latest update of the author

Darcy likes this.
  3. castorl

castorl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author hasn't updated again since September :cry:

Darcy likes this.
  4. Deuiche

Deuiche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tell you classmate, by the first chapter I'll probably start foaming. And by that 'Oops, got my side hoe preggo' arc I'll most probably be having seizures. If only these chapters can potentially kill me what more with the cliffhanger, and mind you, not yet-even-on the holy grail arc to boot. Ai, I'll probably develop some kind of trust issues to this LN.
    Nonetheless, I'll try and read. AFTER they are complete. I'm still too young to die, I still got like a gazillions of novels to read! :blobhero::blobhero:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  5. haweii

haweii [mad scientist in-training] Fujoshi

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha quite a mature way to deal with it XD
    It probably will take months till years before this series is finished... Well prepare in case a lot of tissues when you are reading it...

HesheFell likes this.
  6. The Lazy Slug

The Lazy Slug Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I'm a bit confused. After Ilya died on that arc where she committed suicide, it was shown also in Crow's POV how much he cared about her judging from the fact that he carried her body and cried her name even when others didn't give a damn about it.

But wasn't that just too fast how he "fell in love" with her? Or in the actual chapter, did it detail any of their interactions? Like, they actually have a lot of interactions in-between when Crow first found her because of her lullaby and her eventual death (that's just not expanded here because this is forum)?

Idk. No doubt Crow does care about her judging by how he acted when she died in that arc, I will not argue with that. But people immediately conclude it as if "he loved her" etc etc... it can just be that he cared you know, or sympathize with her? Given they had similar sad pasts. Sorry if I burst your bubbles, but as someone who just get info from this thread instead of reading the actual chapters, I need validation. LOL

2. Also, could it be that the part where Soleil defended "he will not marry anyone else bu Ilya," is it because he finally "woke up" (or maybe finally remembered what he did in past iterations and became guilty, whichever way you put it) so he somehow wanted to atone by finally wanting to be with Ilya and make up everything. In the Soleil POV people said before, it never said which iteration he got the revelation from, right? What if it was in this most recent iteration? And the reason it was released earlier was so that author can confuse readers. Spoiler-sans did comment that the timeline was somehow messed up.

I am still trying to get a grasp of the characters.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    eagerreadergirl likes this.
  7. The Lazy Slug

The Lazy Slug Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    3. And I have another far-fetched theory. Because someone once said previously how Ilya made a comment where 2nd-time meeting with Crow made her feel like it was different from first-meeting with Crow... what if like there were multiple Crows from all those different "parallel worlds" and so, they had different vibes and different personalities. It did say that even if Ilya died in a parallel world or arc, people from that world will still go on. So isn't it also the same backwards? Like future of that world goes on with/without Ilya, so the same can be true about the past? That said, what if there are different Crows?

And just imagine this:

In that arc where they first met (that arc Ilya committed suicide), he met the "friendly" Crow (let's call him Friendly Crow from now on) and which is also the same Crow that we are shown in the POV. And in the second time they met, it was a slightly different kind of Crow. Which can also explain why in other iterations, they never met because maybe some of the 'unique' happenings in that world just prevented them from meeting?

Then, connecting it with what is written in Crow's POV, remember when he unconsciously just wished or thought Emma had suffered like he did (like instead of finding another guy, really waited for him in pain), what if another-world Crow did just that out of revenge? And that way another-world Crow is the "mastermind" WHICH also manipulated the other characters around Ilya to distance themselves / hate her. With that said, I am implying Ilya is a reincarnated Emma given how she subconsciously know those lullabies no one else knows except Emma.

THEN, connecting everything, I said another-Crow is the "mastermind" / antagonist, right? SO, that said, what if that "Friendly Crow" (who is the same Crow in the POV) is still the one that said in that last recent Arc "I finally found you, my Princess" because he is that Crow who finally defeated that evil-Crow and travelled to the parallel universe to get that one last reunion with Ilya? THIS also explains why that manipulation with the other characters, Soleil for example, had weakened (which links to my 2nd point in prev. reply)?

LOL That's what I get from connecting this complicated mess of a novel, anyway. LOL

Or a second theory: maybe Emma is the real mastermind? When she reincarnated, she controlled the people around her to not love her so she can wait for Crow (she is a puppeteer after all), except this time she did it subconsciously since she forgot her past life? And in that arc where someone said "I finally found you, my Princess", it is still Crow but Crow who finally realised that Ilya --> Emma.

Or idk, throwing all that off, maybe the Doctor's at fault all this time. Or the dad. I mean they are still suspicious. And based on detective stuff novels, it's always the suspicious but subtle character who is at fault (case in point: Soleil's friend who happened to be bad).

Sorry for double-posting. Feel like I need to write a separate post of this because it is a more "important" case. Take this with a grain of salt tho, just my two cents on the matter.

yourmomtenkeyy likes this.
  8. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I agree that Crow might be doing that only because he sympathize Ilya. But well, shipping them as a fan is the only hope for me in this desperate novel xD
    2. That arc was titled The Current Soleil's Dream. So it pretty much said that it is the last arc iteration's Soleil who dreamed. Besides if you read the last part of that arc, Soleil said he has this urge to see Ilya, and in the first chapter of Ilya's last arc (I'm calling it last just because there is still no continuation for Ilya, not because it ended there), Ilya received a "sudden" letter from soleil who was going to visit her that day. Judging from this I think it's safe to say that Soleil's arc timeline happened at the same time as the first chapter of Ilya's last arc.
    3. There are already some Ilya is Emma theories too before. Still there's still so much this story needs to explain. A new arc might just reveal all of that and be the last arc. That is if the author updated.

It's been more than 4 months, and I believe we all already impatience for the new update. But let's just pray that the author is okay and just need some time to write it or maybe she is preparing the new novel. I hope she would update her status soon to tell us how is she doing :( truly i was more worried about her well being now rather than the story's update.

9. _eamkie

_eamkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was actually planning on reading this but after reading the spoilers, I don't think I can. I would just feel so bad about the mc.
    Can you guys recommend a novel that's like this, but a little more tamed?

Th.ay likes this.
  10. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm the only ones I can think of that's anywhere remotely similar would probably be Otome Game Rokkushuume, Automode ga Kiremashita and Hated Young Lady Accepts Her Fate. Though sadly Automode seems to have the 'dropped after getting picked up novel' curse that plagues a few other novels on the site and Hated Young Lady probably wont ever see the light of day getting translated when the author doesn't seem to allow translations >_>

eagerreadergirl likes this.
  11. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why there are so many theories about Ilya being Emma just because the lullaby... they are two completely different characters with no resemblance and all! I think is more probable that Ilya is a distant descendant and the lullaby was handed down to the family, or Ilya's country is the native far away country of Emma. However I can't wait for the next update, I want to learn how Crow got involved with the time loop business. People are saying is a different Crow in each life but just because Illya thought such it doesn't mean it's right. To my opinion, I don't think so. In their first meeting Crow got to meet Illya because he listened to the lullaby of Emma. A lullaby she sang because she went crazy thinking about her missing baby. I pretty doubt Illya sang the lullaby in the others lives, so why Crow would have any reason to meet her? and if a new "him" meet each Illya each time he would be so confused about how to deal with her. Thank to his POV, we now know he isn't a wise, misteryous and omniscent being but just a magical boy with a very long life/death that makes mistakes. To understand her and search for Illya he should have at least a lead about what is going on.

12. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just to thank all those who add spoilers here! :blobnosebleed: Thank you! :blobsmilehappyeyes: Tho I'm not a fan of tragedy, specially this kind where is borderline to emotional masochism, I got attracted to the cover and description. Just wanna know if it's a HE, before starting reading this masochistic tragedy. :blobupset: :hmm::blob_grin:

13. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    It's still ongoing

rock.doll likes this.
  14. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I know. Tho, here where people saying that the next book may be the last in one in this novel (or it appears from the plot that is nearing the end, kinda... hopefully... :hmm:). And the author started a new novel, so I think that working on two novels at the same time is quite hard (or I'm being too presumptuous?!) :blobunsure: aaand I'm hopeful that the author will end sometimes this emotional rollercoaster...it's not even a rollercoaster, better to say 'end of Titanic on repeat' Japanese version...:blob_teary: and I didn't even read the novel, just spoilers. :blobwhistle::blob_teary:

15. Chillyboba

Chillyboba Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaaaaaaaah! I’m about to puke blood out of anger and sadness for the mc!! I was curious about the novel and ended up reading through the whole spoilers thread in hopes of knowing the ending... but to no avail. WHY AM I SO AFFECTED. I haven’t even read the novel yet but I feel as if my heart has been torn apart and stomped on

16. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the club. XD

lila_cerullo and Chillyboba like this.
  17. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    For curiosity I read some other sinospy by the same author and I kinda wonder if she have some grudge angaist Little sisters LOL to write only one is for plot sake but more than one? Suspicious...

18. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If she did than the story would be even better. Sadly, she doesn't hate the younger sis one bit. It was all because the younger sis was kind to her in the past and saved her from something

19. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    You didn't understand my post, I meant did the author have troubles with Little sisters since also their other stories have a Little sister making the MC's life an hell? ( With grudge I meant for making the Little sister in her stories a bribger of misfortune LOL)

Th.ay, Heungbo and Nanashy like this.
  20. Tachi Works

Tachi Works Not a very well known member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL true, a stark difference from stories from authors who dont have siblings "my sister was the cutest and kindest" vs "my sister is the devils incarnate and her existence hurts me but im not allowed to brutally retaliate cuz we family"

Th.ay, HesheFell, ATrueStory and 2 others like this.