Spoiler My Fiance is in Love with My Little Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me if the happy ending happened or if Sylvia and Soleil or whatever their names is suffered so badly

My heart got really tired by just reading spoiler

2. mamamoodikkensclout13

mamamoodikkensclout13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just started reading the web novel and sOMEONE PLS TELL ME THAT SHE AND CROW END UP TOGETHER

3. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    I just pick this book again, after few years
    And cannot go over this....currently in chapter 21... looking for spoilers to end this suffering.
    I truly feel refreshed by the plot but oh fck this toooooo much for my heart.

I sometimes feels this story so true, For example in other reincarnation novels most of the MC died because of the betrayal of their lover with sister/friend and in their second live chance they can forget all the feeling they felt just so easy (I don’t says that’s is bad is ok, because we are humans and our reactions varies or sometimes the scar is bigger than love) . But this is the first time I truly see so deep feeling for someone and even after receiving so many deceptions from him (her feeling for that scumbag was just so big, when she starts to love himself more she begins to forget him but the way through the results was to much for my little heart). Just how intense are her feelings? (Almost obsession)

Th.ay and Jukki like this.
  4. Nocta

Nocta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, but not before chapter 54. To see the light, you have to suffer through an endless sea of darkness and death. Don't drown.

Th.ay, Irie and lazynoodles like this.
  5. Nocta

Nocta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hum chapters 54/55 can be considered a HE, yes. It just that the author is still writing the arc she named "the end of the end" so I can't say for sure she won't make Ilya and Crow suffer again. But I'm hoping everything will reach a positive conclusion.
    As for Soleil and Silvia, they haven't be punished. Readers are still frustrated over this

By.Eve, Gothita, Th.ay and 2 others like this.
  6. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the author someday able to fill us WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED. seriously, so many plot holes, am dying to know author-sama! :blob_coughblood:

idk if its iust me, but i secretly hoped ilya horrible cycle end in the last arc. I dont mind if she's dead, she's having it hard already and she didnt need anything except a peaceful afterlife.

As for Soleil and Sylvia and her fucking father, i wish they finally realized what they did all this time and its their turns to having automode lifecycles

As for crow, since he's something like immortal, he'll go to another parallel world to find another ilya, and vowed to stay by her side and take her away this time

But, hey, this is just me :blobparty::blobpopcorn_cool:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
    yourmomtenkeyy and lila_cerullo like this.
  7. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because of this thread, I've been skim-reading the novel. But damn, Ilya needs a break already.

Question though, regarding Soliel he was never infatuated to Ilya in any way? In the first life He was killed in a brothel (by ilya's knigh, AAL) to see Sylvia's look a like... Does this mean in the first life he fell in love genuinely to Sylvia as the succeeding life reiterations, Ilya is behind the scenes pushing them together. But then in his POV he was trying to correct himself but can't. I'm really confused.

8. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just gonna drop reading this and the manga until its more or less finished and explained. I waited for a few years and I can wait some more.

missbluesunglasses and Irie like this.
  9. Nocta

Nocta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, we don't know Soleil's true feelings. Does he love Ilya but is forced to love Silvia because of the mysterious power at work?
    In Ilya's last life, there are clues pointing at Soleil genuinely caring for Ilya. But it's not sure because it's from Ilya's pov and she has given up on being loved by him by this point.

missbluesunglasses likes this.
  10. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh i'm also not sure about Soleil's feeling towards Ilya (at least the last iteration one). It has been said that every world is different. So i believe in the first life, Soleil really hates Ilya and loves Sylvia. And maybe some other worlds too (like whne Ilya became prostitute, Soleil doesnt really loves her but he thought that they could cooperate together, but he felt betrayed and came to hate her when she ran away, dw at this world both him and sylvia doesnt really end happy anyway).
    Now for the last iteration, when Ilya said she doesn't love him, soleil said that was a lie, and if what Ilya did when she died mimic her mother (in which Ilya realize that her mother actually loves her tho she couldn't do it well), Soleil's action (to me) kinda mimic Ilya's position when her mother died. So i kinda believe that the last Soleil (with him having the dream of Ilya's first life and wanting to see her) have at least some feeling for her. Remember also when Saion told Ilya in the last battle, he gave Soleil options to choose sylvia instead of Ilya, but Soleil always replied with it has to be Ilya. Why? Is it because Ilya is stronger than Sylvia? Maybe, but at current life, Sylvia also attends the academy, tho only for a little while, she too could learn and became capable to be his partner. When Saion suggested to choose Sylvia, if it was the previous Soleil, he might not answer anything or maybe even agreed to it (based on the dream of the first life, we saw that if it concerned sylvia, the first soleil would be silent or changing the topic), but current soleil blantantly reject that idea. To point more, this current soleil knows her favorite flowers too. Tho this is all just my assumption :blobpeek:

As for Ilya and Crow, i do hope they can be together from now on and someday can achieve happiness. But do they love each other? I'm not really sure. They need each other, yes. Just like what Crow said, their feeling is not as pretty as it can be called love, they look for salvation in each other. They are the only two odd beings in the world. This similarity attracts both of them, and with their suffering all this time, they hope for companions, and they found it.

11. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Soliel said it has to be Ilya because he needs someone who can back him up (politically) who can manage a estate smoothly and has social standings. So, if Sylvia was all of these, then Ilya is just a speck of dust that can be brush off (if sylvie was not sickly Sylvia though then there would've been no story at all).

I'm really confused now.

PuddingQueen and Th.ay like this.
  12. Cimmerianblues

Cimmerianblues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read everything that people wrote in here but I think some things need to be highlighted so we can feel more raw all this pain.

She is only a few months older than her half-sister Sylvia, so she would often notice the differences made by her parents. How her mother would wish Sylvia a good night and kiss her while Ilya heard that & often wanted to experience that too, but mother never went to her room.

Ilya was also told by her mother that she shouldn't visit Sylvia, since she is ''sick'' and that if he cares about Sylvia that she wouldn't. One time Sylvia was a bit sad that Ilya wouldn't visit her room so she said that in front of their father. Their father knew that Ilya wasn't allowed to visit Sylvia, but he didn't said anything. He muttered something like ''bad sister''.

Also, in one of the reincarnations Ilya showered alone & ended up almost drowning, but was saved by a maid. Al was livid & reprimanded the maids for not being there, since apparently nobles HAVE maids showering them & caring for them. Apparently Ilya, being the LEGAL daughter of the house should have maids, but all were caring for Sylvia (poor sick child) due to her mother's request. The mother came to the room & before Ilya could smile she told her to be careful since she had already a sick child to take care for (Sylvia). To not cause more trouble & left.

She also wanted to see her mother but was told ''she asked to not be disturbed because she was busy'' to what she noted that if Sylvia was there she would drop whatever she was doing to spend time with Sylvia.

It also mentions how her father got her a green necklace (like Ilya’s eyes) for her debut. Sylvia is excited and felt that was very beautiful and amazing, but according to Ilya it was a “forced gift” since they had to show to the society that they have money and all. When the person that was selling the jewelry was in the office with her father and Ilya, it was evident how the father didn’t cared at all about her daughter. He picked the necklace and left the room without dismissing Ilya or anything. The jeweler pitied Ilya possibly because he had never encounter a scene like that.

Not only that, their father gifted Sylvia a portrait painted by him. She was so excited showing Ilya. “This is prettier than the necklace” I remember reading that line. Ilya pointed out who much the father loved Sylvia. Ilya also stole a book from her father's office and she told Al that if her father knew he would be embarrased. However, if Sylvia was the one to stole it, he would say something like ''what pranks are you playing''.

Ilya spent her day studying arduously to become the wife of Soleil through her childhood. So her spending her time in her ''office'' was everything she would do alone. She would see her family during dinner time but she was often feeling excluded as the conversation was only between Sylvia and her parents. She mentioned something abour their eyes glowing for Sylvia.

When she was falsely accused of murdering Sylvia, her family abandoned her. Her mother turned her back on her rapidly and left her. So did her father and friends. Soleil did something too...

Once she had a meeting with father which she had to ask for to be included in the itinerary, but when she went to the office her father wasn't there. She was told that Sylvia felt sick again so her parents took Sylvia to like their cottage. All without notifying Ilya.

When Ilya was bleeding when she stopped her mom's suicide, Sylvia was the only one asking for Ilya to be seen by the doctor. The doctor was there to check on Sylvia's health
    & the father/mom insisted on Sylvia being checked FIRST before bleeding Ilya.

In all of their lives Soleil only had eyes for Sylvia, which was very obvious to Ilya. Ilya was always terribly in love with Soleil plus she loved her sister (even though she denies this) so she suffered a lot.

Soleil would spend a lot of time with Sylvia and when Sylvia was sad he would often blame Ilya. In the first life he was convinced she killed Sylvia out of jealousy so he tries to stab her with a knife but was stopped by Al I believe. He made sure she would die by that crime, so he ensure that Ilya wouldn't get noble benefits when they are imprisoned. He never visited her even when she waited for him. She died.

In another life Sylvia was told to be very sick & in death bed, so he went immediately to her by horse. Ilya wanted to come with him but he just left. Ilya interpreted it as he wanted his special time with Sylvia. Then Ilya couldn't go since she found out she was pregnant, she also didn't wanted to go.

She goes later, her sis confess she loves Soleil. She doesn' say anything back, Soleil believes she told Sylvia something bad since she was ''cold'' or whatever. He doesn't believe Ilya's baby is his. Her sister also told her ''I am scared of dying alone'' so maybe Soleil spent all those months with Sylvia due to that, but as a result Ilya dies alone during childbirth. She also states how she didn't wanted to die alone either. She suffers over never actually seeing her baby.

In another life Soleil and Sylvia are expecting a baby and they tell Ilya. Ilya noted that Soleil didn't felt bad at all when he said he was sorry. She kills herself.

In ALL of their lives, Soleil wasn't really interested in his wife. He never made the effort of getting lo learn anything about her, but he ofc made efforts for Sylvia. In the wedding day Ilya could see the love in Sylvia's and Soleil's eyes when they looked at each other. As if lamenting not marrying each other.

Sylvia is described as this pure, adorable, cute soul. But we have to take note that she was raised very differently to Ilya. She wasn't expected to study during the whole day, she had the love of her stepmom and her dad, she wasn't forced to learn the noble etiquette, she had the attention and love of maids/servants, and she had the love of Soleil.

Sylvia was given the wet nanny of Ilya (Ilya adored her) by her stepmom request. However, she was allowed to talk to her like a friend. Ilya was told to be cordial and distant to maids/servants. She was the apple of her stepmom/dad's eye. Soleil saw fragile Sylvia & wanted to protect her. It is understandable why Ilya was jealous.

Sylvia would still see Soleil in all of their lives, no matter what. I feel that she should've had restrain to respect her sister's marriage, since feelings aren't created in thin air. It takes time and effort to love someone. I believe she had an affair in all of their lives. I also doubt she was that dumb to not notice the mistreatment her sister was experiencing.

Sylvia was fragile that it was believed that she wouldn't survive childbirth, so finding a prospect was difficult. Why couldn't Soleil just pick Sylvia? It was told that she wouldn't have a chance as there were BETTER prospects for Soleil. So if the engagement was broken they woudn't ever be together.

Also, Soleil said that he wanted a strong and independent wife that could withstand noble life. Ilya worked hard to be like that & didn't mind what people said of her. Sylvia wouldn't be able to live through that, which is why he was okay with marrying Ilya.

Although that was proven to not be real, since in another life Ilya prepares Sylvia to take her place. She rans away the day of the wedding so that Sylvia would be forced to take the place and get a chance to be with him.

I just want to hug Ilya and give her all the love she desperately wants. Unfortunately, Ilya never stands up for herself nor moves from the same perspective. She always wants to protect her sister no matter what, but she doesn't notice she needs to protect herself more. Her sister may die young but she always knew what love was and always had everything she could ever want. In the other hand, Ilya has always been truly lonely & mistreated.

Last edited: May 10, 2020
  13. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh, thanks for reminding us of how shitty her family is (no sarcasm I swear, I was going to reread the spoilers, but you helped me out). Seriously poor Ilya, her life is so unfair.

Th.ay, Irie, HoneyBee349 and 2 others like this.
  14. Cimmerianblues

Reading List:
    Link
    I just edited it to add more of it! I read the novel yesterday and I was crying the whole day, haha. My roomate said he could see a dark cloud over me.

I added them since many are just reading the spoilers to save themselves from the pain, but most of the spoilers don't include the extend of Ilya's pain. So yeah, I wanted y'all to suffer with me ):

lentilha, Jukki, Nocta and 2 others like this.
  15. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    w

welcome to the club!

Cimmerianblues likes this.
  16. Cimmerianblues

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what I would love for them to experience?
    I want there to be magic that forces them to be trapped inside Ilya’s body and experience all the lives she went through. I want them to be unable to speak and to be forced to be inside her body while everything moves in automatic. Them experiencing all of Ilya’s pain while they can’t do anything but be in her shoes literally.

Sylvia's feeling Soleil's cold attitude & living her loveless life & betrayal. Soleil re-living all of Ilya's mistreatment caused by him, etc. All of them should go through everything they have caused while feeling the sadness & everything she felt.

17. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m gonna cry, this so depressing to read

GreatMingo likes this.
  18. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, in fear of what this thread might hold for my sanity, I'm just quickly dropping in to ask you all for help:

So, I recently saw the manga for this story and read the first chapter. Looks to be quite the emotional ride, and I don't necessarily want spoilers, I just need to know: Should I read this novel / manga? I don't mind tragedy and angst as long as it eventually resolved in a way that does not make me feel like crying while hugging my knees in the shower. So if you have read the story, please be so kind as to make a judgement call for me before I get emotionally invested and have no turning back haha

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  19. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honey, thats what you are gonna do and much much more crying . You would be in so much pain and the frustration of reading the characters injustice toward mc. It's better if you do not read it , unless off coures, if you are grade A masochist. Then, this novel/manga is the perfect choice for you. Don't do the same mistake I did, if you can't stomuch highest level of angst cause this shit is addictive.

20. Nocta

Nocta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, but as the story has yet to end, I can't guarantee it will be resolved in a positive way. The latest chapters make us hope for a Happy Ending, but the author could still change it.
    For now, I'd say the story is at the level where, once you reached the last chapter, your tears will be mixed with a half smile of relief.

Irie, HesheFell and KathyClysm like this.