Spoiler My Fiance is in Love with My Little Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Th.ay

Th.ay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I wish I could give a thousand likes to that comment. :blobokhand:

beazacha likes this.
  3. Joh483

Joh483 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is..... Even though the people are somehow different in every world illia goes to(because cronw said that her soul go to multiple worlds after she died but she always get "reborn" as ilya) the hole plot is the same: Her sister is royalty and because her aunty(previous queen of the neighbor country) died the country is a mess because the queen didn't have any child. People who wants to take the trone don't want other to know that illia sister is the true heir to the throne, so thats why she was killed in the first memory and illya was blamed(probably soleias bf lead him to blame her), thats why she was send to a brothel(because in this world soleias really felt obligated to marry her, probably thinking that she liked her or wanted to repay some debt he had when he was a child)(and how she decided to escape they decided to use this as an excuse to make her fiance marry her sister), thats why her mother poisoned her sister to make her being unhealty and incapable of going out of their home(i also thinks that some jelousy my be the cause...or her mother is stupidly loyal to her sister mother), because the people who wanted the neighboring throne didn't want her sister to exist(and blame her to avoid the dirt in their hands) or want to tie her sister to the current country she lives(by marriage with illya fiances)(in case her fiance disagree she would die to force him to marry her sister).

BuT i agree that she could ate least learn some selfdefence..... And her mother had to die miserably, for not loving her own daughter like that.

But i kinda disagree that she should hate her family more, because she could be bound by hate and revange....this isnt a good thing. The only thing they deserve is indifference, because that shows that she doesn't feel anything for them anymore.... And of course go with crow to be happy togheter.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
  4. Zyphera

Zyphera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My only solace is that the sister and fiancé never got happy endings in each life. I remember reading some previous spoilers about their miserable lives after Illya's death. How great it was for me to see them suffering after all the pain they put Illya through, but it wasn't enough to satisfy me— Call me sadistic all you want but I'm never going to be truly satisfied until I see them writhing in pain, misery and regret. I'll add extra points if author strips the father and mother of everything they have. Let them live in poverty for all I care, ignored and looked down by all of society— let them experience how it feels to be completely disregarded and alone.

I've never felt so much rage reading a novel before. I honestly feel like a horrible person for wishing such sick and demented outcomes for these people, but their attitude and overall behaviour towards Illya disgusted me so much that I couldn't help but imagine the cruelest forms of punishment.

5. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    you're experiencing catharsis

missbluesunglasses and Jukki like this.
  6. Joh483

Joh483 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, before chapter 50 i was thinking that her sister wasn't a good person and probably have some kind of captive magic, that made people love her and only look at her. But for me the principal guilty person was the sister mother, because she was the one that send her maid to live with her knight(illya father) and watch over him, she was the one who disguised as a commoner and had sex with him, she was the one that bound illya mother to take care of their daughter and forget her own. She was the one that made (sophia? Sonia?) Illya sister and her fiance get togheter indirectly (because i think in most worlds that illya goes to her fiance really likes her and wants to marry her and have a good marriage(like not love). But because her first experience in the first world(this one he probably fell in love alone) her views are distorted, and this made her think that everyone was the same and she was reviewing the past.) I really don't think soleias is all guilty of the things that hapens to her, especially in the world that her sister have a child(i really think that his friend, the one with red her that said to illya that she couldn't change the fate in the prison of the first world) give some aphrodisiac to soleias and her sister and locked both in somewhere, to force them have a child and bound the sister to her country). For the way i saw is not like him didn't want to protec illya, is more like her attitude and his friend made him not protect her.

But i really wanna know if the autor will give some explanation to why illya have to go through all this worlds.... Because if it was jist to her discover the hole mess her family was, that her sister really loved and adimired her even though she knew that illya didn't loved her(because of their parents attitude) and especially to let her end her love for soleias and accept crow as her love( and somehow make them live togheter, afterall crow don't have a real body, and maybe she is her first love reincarnation and all this is to make them be together) i will be really angry man :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
    Irie, MiserableSOUL and Korleone like this.
  7. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just some thought about...
    • Brought up unloved by anyone, she probably didn't know how to love herself hence she keeps prioritizing everyone else because that is what everyone else does. They prioritize everyone else before her. Even so, she's a human. Without normalizing their shitty attitudes, it would be hard to keep her sanity and the urge to rampage. Case in point: Her attitude during the first life. She is much more subdued after that because she realized, it does her nothing good to break and lash out (even though it's justified anger) because no one is at her side.
    • Even though her fiancee is a scum, he does treat her better than anyone else prior to him. Given that she was severely lonely, any kind of kindness would have felt like an oasis. No wonder she's obsessed and scared to lose him. She just doesn't want to lose that little bit of hope and happiness.
    • So it's not that she's selfish or not selfish, she's simply doing her best to survive and be adored. She doesn't need to be a saint in order to deserve that kind of happiness.
    Regardless of the timeline, it doesn't change the fact that they are all originally scums. The only difference in the last timeline is that the fiancee was given the opportunity to see what he was about to originally do. Knowing what's going to happen, gave him the opportunity to think and do better. That's all there is. It's not that the last timeline Soleil is a good person unlike the other Soleils, it's just that he's originally a scum like the others but diverted from being so through outside intervention. As such, I still hate all of them and wish them hell.

* Not a spoiler but I use the spoiler tag anyway because it's long.

8. Lusine

Lusine 〖A little sweet, a little mischievous♡〗

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek:thanks for the spoilers :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

Zayden likes this.
  9. Sinistertwist

Sinistertwist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What would you guys like to see happen in the final arc?

IsaacaHawke likes this.
  10. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There're lots of things I want to see if it's possible (because I don't even know when the author will update or not anymore).
    1. I want to know the reason Ilya being reincarnated over and over, albeit to a different universe. Also, iirc, Crow mentioned that during his search through worlds, he visited some world that had everyone like soleil and sylvia, but Ilya never existed in that world. Would this be a coincidence or Ilya's existence had some meaning. Also, it seemed that rather than reincarnating, it feels like Ilya "possessed" herself in different world. Like during the time at the first chapter of the laat arc, cmiiw, her "soul" seemingly to travel across worlds following Crow. At one point she saw herself dying under the rain in one world, and she kinda "possessed" that dying body to talk to Crow?
    2. Crow's father's magic, what he was trying to achieve and why Crow became like that
    3. Soleil's dream. Yes, he might be scumbag but the dream he had was something that makes me really curious. Did it mean Soleil also now possessed the same "power" as Ilya? Why would he only had that dream in the current life?
    4. The parallel universe being explained.
    5. The "doctor" that Crow met after hundred of years passed. What the hell was he?
    6. The parents regretting and mourning over Ilya. At least I want to see their reaction when they saw Sylvia came hime with Soleil and his friend injured, but Ilya was not with them. I really want them to agonize over the fact that it was Ilya who protected Sylvia and they didn't even bring her dead body back home. I want the mother especially to be broken hearted over this. Yes, she might probably love Ilya, but still she mustn't act that coldly to her own daughter.
    7. Albert looking for Ilya's body but found nothing, just for the feels. And him getting mad at Soleil, but actually blaming himself for not being by Ilya's side, just for the feels again.
    8. I want Soleil to actually loves Ilya in this universe, and he remember all the other him and what he had done to Ilya. So he could feel how she had sufferred for long.
    9. I don't really care about Sylvia but I hope she became nun or something and didn't marry Soleil.
    10. Ilya's revival. Usually, she would be awoken in the other universe. But this time she was revived from death and hecc, her last "reincarnation" was abnormal too. It was during her mother funeral, she got desperate, called out to Crow, suddenly she turned back to before her mother killed herself.
    11. Crow's power running out. He has been jumping around worlds toi many times I wouldn't be surprised if his power ran out. And honestly I want this to happen, because this mean he would soon be relieved of his misery for eternal life. And since Ilya was probably still human, this also could mean that he could spend a lifetime with Ilya.
    12. Ilya and Crow living the fullest of their life. This doesn't need to be them being lovey dovey, just them living together and be happy is good for me.
    13. Lastly, as I said in point 11, I want both Crow and Ilya spent this lifetime together until the end and both passed their life and being really reincarnated to a new life where they met each other, albeit with no memory of their past life, and finally fell in love with each other without all the pain they've felt.
    There might be more things I want to happen in the new arc, but I can't write them all :blobmelt:

11. Sinistertwist

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's my prospective end:

Ilya revives, but has no memory of her past lives due to the weakening of her spirit. Whatever magic was bringing her into these parallel universes has also weakened, so this life is really, REALLY different. For one, her parents actually care about her. Sylvia isn't weak either, as Illya's mom hasn't been poisoning her, but the family still keeps her existence relatively hushed since they don't want the other kingdom to interfere.

Soleil and his family comes around for a fiance. Both Sylvia and Illya are presented as candidates but Illya is chosen instead, much to Sylvia's dismay since SHE wanted to be chosen. Illya is initially happy, but it's kind of hollow, like there's something missing and that she's forgetting, like she could be a lot happier. This really starts to eat at her mind since she can sometimes catch glimpses of memory or visions but can't actually grasp them. Sylvia tries to capitalize on this by making small attempts to butt into the relationship. Soleil isn't completely immune to her charms, but he doesn't act on anything because he'd rather have Illya. At the same time, he has a nagging feeling that he's been in this situation before.

As part of her bridal training Illya decides to look into Sylvia's mother's (SM) family because she will eventually take on the responsibility of protecting her until Sylvia is in a position where she or someone else can protect her (nunnery, marriage, etc). She discovers that SM's family has some magical power, specifically the power to compel others to do what they want or at least fascinate them. It's part of why the kingdom would want Sylvia back, since being able to compel/fascinate others would be a nifty skill for a ruler (or a ruler figurehead) or a kingdom to have in their arsenal.

Meanwhile Crow has been watching all of this. He's really heartbroken that Ilya can't see him (not that he hasn't been trying to get her attention), but this revelation gives him pause. Thus comes the reveal: SM used her powers (she may or may not have been aware of them) to compel the maid into marrying the father AND to protect and care for Sylvia. AND to ignore her own daughter, since that would stand in the way of fulfilling SM's demands. However because Ilya's mom was resentful of everything, this surfaced via her poisoning Sylvia since it's the only way that she could actually rebel against the orders. After all, she was told to protect Sylvia from being detected - she was never actually told HOW. Crow then realizes two other things.

One is that Sylvia inherited her mother's powers but is unaware that she has them, albeit as relatively weak powers. She also inherited her selfish personality, so Sylvia didn't really think too much about how the family was treating Ilya since that would stand in the way of what she wanted. The other is that the reason why Ilya has been reincarnating (so to speak) is because of his wish that she could be happy, as well as maybe some innate magic of Ilya's. He wasn't willing to let her go and lose her. The reason why this life is so different is because the compulsion magic from SM's family has weakened over the parallel universes and interference from Crow's magic, so this life is playing out sort of how it should have been. SM did still have enough power to get the maid to marry the father and demand protection for Sylvia, but it was done more because of political powers not magic.

Crow decides to stay out of Ilya's way since he thinks that she'd be more happy not knowing anything, however Ilya still searches for whatever it is that she's forgetting. It does take a bit of a toll on her engagement with Soleil, who is getting frustrated that she isn't responding to his love and kindness - and that Sylvia is pretty much throwing herself at him. This results in Sylvia trying to make her one big move: she uses whatever powers she has left (maybe she learns about them by this point, I dunno) to try to compel Soleil to sleep with her, paired with a little liquid incentive (booze or aphrodisiac). This does work, although Soleil is still kind of reluctant, and Ilya discovers them as they're getting started. This causes her to remember everything. Crow. All the past life betrayals. Ilya passes out because she's overwhelmed.

When she wakes up she finds that everyone is worried about her... and that she can see Crow. Crow and her basically end up talking to one another and he asks her if she'd rather that he leave her alone - she says no and that she wants to be with him. From there Ilya has to find a way to get out of her engagement, luckily Sylvia's action provides a great way out and the engagement is broken. Soleil doesn't agree to an engagement with Sylvia, but he's getting pressure to do this. Cue a huge dramatic argument between him and Sylvia where he tells her that he doesn't want her. Then they regain their memories. Sylvia and he are both stunned, maybe pass out. Soleil somehow comes to the realization that he was being compelled, maybe he discovers Ilya's notes, maybe Sylvia had discovered this in the current lifetime and lets it slip. End result is basically this: Soleil tells her that she's hot garbage and that she disgusts him.

I don't know exactly how it would get around to this, but I have two scenarios for the end game:

Scenario 1: Ilya runs off with Crow and has her HEA, even though she's the only one who can see him. Soleil may get forced to marry Sylvia, but if so he makes it very apparent that it's for show only and that he doesn't want to see her, let alone touch her. She basically gets treated like Ilya was in the first life, where every look she gets is super cold. He moons over Ilya and Sylvia has to live with never being chosen. Bit of a harsh karma since she may not have realized her powers in the past lives, but would somewhat fit with the cruel depictions theme.

Scenario 2: Crow's body is destroyed. Soleil is heavily injured and near death, possibly because of the kingdom trying to take back Sylvia. He'd have to defend her for whatever reason, maybe because Ilya would be with Sylvia or in the same building. Ilya is heartbroken since she's afraid that Crow will disappear, however somehow Crow ends up going into Soleil's body and because Soleil is near death, he can somehow control the body. Dunno how, maybe Soleil is a descendant of Emma or from someone in Crow's family? Anyhow, Crow essentially takes control of the body, which is healed via whatever means. Maybe via magic, maybe via time and such. Long story short, Crow is in charge of the body and marries Ilya in Soleil's form. Soleil may be present in the back of Crow's head and while not entirely satisfied, is OK with this since he would get Ilya. Sylvia meanwhile gets no one and gets sent back to the other kingdom as a way of calling a ceasefire, so while she gets to be a queen she is essentially controlled her entire life - like she unintentionally controlled others.

Nothing really happens to the parents since I didn't really think about them and this was getting to be too long as it was.

It's pretty unlikely that this will happen, but I'd be more or less satisfied if this happened.

12. Joh483

Joh483 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like your idea but to much of drama and crow is basically as pitiful as illya so i don't wanna him to be heartbroken anymore.

My ideal ending would be one where crow and illya can get "reincarnated" together. Illya, that let go of her wishes to be loved by her parents and her fiance, is finally born in another family that doesn't have anything to do it with the previous hole mess, that family is lower in rank but they love illya very much and let her marry with the person that she loves. Crown also get a real body and can restart again, both meet each other in a party or in a park anyway and fall on love. And a happy ending

13. Sinistertwist

Reading List:
    Link
    That would be nice - part of me really wants to see the sister and trash fiance get their due. I know that there's a huge implication that Soleil is controlled in some way, like he drank the twelve pack of mean and stupid juice followed by the "let's be a bastard" chaser, but his actions as a whole in the past have been terrible.

14. Joh483

Joh483 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the author could do both, like do the story where the mc and ml get their bodies and live in another world with another family, but she can show the world where soleias and mc previous family is, showing that they were plaged by misfortune now that mc isn't there to be the scape goat.

Because for me this is a story with totally abusive relationship(in her parents side and fiance(even though he can be mislead to be that way) and the best cure for this is to let go(their parents and her previous fiance afterall she doesn't love him anymore) and be happy.

GreatMingo, Mikaa and Sinistertwist like this.
  15. Yibolove20

Yibolove20 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did it finally continue? I think it's gone from wp too.

16. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, no update till now. Tbh, even in the syosetsu page it was written since it's been more than half a year since last update, there's a chance the author won't update anymore. Tho, it was definitely an automatic text that appear for every series that hasn't been updated for long :blobsweat_2: but I won't get my hopes high anymore for this series to be updated :blobpensive: I will just try to imagine how the ending will be myself :blobjoy:

17. KeiZiahKnight1886

KeiZiahKnight1886 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey yall! I've tried reading the thread but I realized that it was all back 2017, can somebody tell me if it's finished? What happened to FL? Is she happy now? Does she finally find love and happiness? Can someone tell me what page the spoilers for these are at if it's already been answered?? If anything, I just want spoilers lol I saw the manga

18. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    No it's not finished, though author hasn't posted anything since January after uploading what might be presumed to be the first chapter of the last arc (since its titled The End of the End but, who knows). Here's the latest post of spoilers https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/5654574/ (on page 29)

...hmm was randomly backtracking the pages to see if there were other spoilers so maybe
    this https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/5587127/ (on page 26)
    and https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/5593579/ +the post directly after it (on page 27)

There's definitely other spoilers scattered around before page 26, but I ain't re-reading through that many pages for u. Also the ones on page 27 pretty much summarized most of ...maybe everything up to that point in time? probably :hmm: someone correct me if I'm wrong

19. Mindy1

Mindy1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the end of Rya's arc, he gets reunited with Ilya in the forest. She's lying down alone and everybody has already left. He understand that once again he was too late as she has died again. But somehow, the dagger planted in her chest disappeared and she was revived. They the pledged to live together.

And then, the first chapter of "End of end" (new arc) disclose the time when Ilia's soul has left her body after she was stabbed and when she thought she was going to the next wolrd. Bust instead, her consciousness is surrounded by dark and she begin to see what happened after her 3rd death, after she hanged herself.

Seing that only Crow cared about her at that time and how he began pursuing her after that, crossing world and universe, exhausting his magic, she realizes that only HE was there for her. He relentlessly chased after her, in the beginning, not because he love her but because of guilt and loneliness. He alone understood her and wanted to save her.

Witnessing his struggle and expericing all the life she was also looking for him, I think her heart began to accept Crow.

I really hope they can live happily together but that's only my wishful thinking. Ilya wants to be happy but her idea of happiness revolve around her fiancee and little sister's happiness. She genuinely loves them. But I hope she will learn to put herself first and learn truly what being loved means and that loving someone doesn't mean excusing and forgiving blindly the hurt done to her.

20. Ciruela

Ciruela Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to made my input! In fact, Her Husband doesn't find her, it's her bodyguard that actually finds her, all thanks to Crow.
    [/Crow is in fact a good being, he has helped her when she was being used as a prostitute UnU being with her, not separating from her, when she was in a real bad health state, because Crow was looking for her in this realm, but he founds her very late, so as a way to help her, he takes a lock of her hair, and goes looking from someone who can help her, and finds her previous body guard. Now, about this man, since his master disappeared (MC), he never stopped looking for her, it's a thing of loyalty, but could not find any trace of his master, so, many years later, when he saw a Crow, with a lock of hair. He immediately recognizes that the color of this, is the same as his master, so he follows the Crow, and finds our MC, she's in such a bad state, that she can't talk properly, and she can't say that she doesn 't want to go back to the mansion. His ex-husband treats her bad. Her sister is with him, but she treats her way better. It's like a sun. But i cannot forgive her, because, already know, she gets pregnant in another timeline with MC's husband, unforgivable]