Spoiler My Fiance is in Love with My Little Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly
    I hope the author listen to our poor hearts.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2021
    i_am_here likes this.
  2. Hoque99

Hoque99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the wait is torture itself

3. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait why poor fl have to suffer all when this damn f***ing bitches home wreckers (lil sis and her mom ) and this co**ky bast**ds(fl dad n so called husband) living so well and happily, dear author what sin our poor fl did to live this way.
    Well I feel very weird about this story I think fl is trap in some kind of curse but we have to wait for more years to see the completion of novel till that time keep reading her suffers but I wish in the end she forget everything and live a loving life with crow where shitty hubby keep dreaming his wrong deeds and suffer similarly as fl did all this time in unending cycle and someday he can witnessed fl living happily without him.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
  4. Horrorwolf

Horrorwolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always come back to this thread and question why I’m back in this emotional hellhole. ;-;

5. LonelyHomie

LonelyHomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is hella depressing I think I hit depression just reading it tbh:blobcry:I just read the title and I was expecting like a revenge plot but dang was I wrong... The MC made me cry so many times during the whole series so far that I can barely see now rip.I really hope this gets a satisfying ending if not then i'm done:blobsob::blobsneeze:

bochucha likes this.
  6. Angel0sh

Angel0sh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers ? Anyone ?

7. RealDisaster

RealDisaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still Waiting for crumbs too

8. bochucha

bochucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe a lot has already been spoiled somewhere in this thread. We’re all just waiting whether the author will continue the novel since the ending was a bit vague or open-ended.

Svitlanak likes this.
  9. peppergum

peppergum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    author rly said u get 1 chapter of kinda happiness for 55 chapters of suffering.

no i want sylvia and soleil to be tortured on all dimensions idc if they were just in love, pls die for the collective good (ie us readers' mental health)

PuddingQueen, Sorabito, DRpsy and 3 others like this.
  10. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We can said they didn't have an "happy life" most of the time.
    Life 1 : We know Soleil was killed by Al after the death of MC. He was crazy too.
    Life 2 : MC died before Sylvia. Either her family tell her or not about it, Sylvia cannot die in peace. If she knows she will be sad because of what she said at their last meeting. If she didn't know, she will be sad to know MC didn't forgive her. Soleil will never be happy and probably regret his behavior toward MC.
    Life 3 : We know Sylvia had a miscarriage from the shock of the suicide of MC. She probably never forgives herself. Even if Soleil is totally shameless in this timeline, he probably never able to really have Sylvia because of her trauma.
    Life 4 : Difficult, this one. I don't think we have enough information about her situation and death to make hypotheses here.
    Life 5 : Sylvia and Soleil starts a depression from guilt. Soleil go to war and die here even if he didn't need to since the battle was an easy one. Sylvia let herself die at home.
    Life 6 : We don't have enough information apart from her car accident.
    Life 7 (mother suicide): The father kill MC in the funeral, I don't know if he felt guilt but Sylvia and Soleil will probably being shock by that. If they search about the answer MC didn't give, they will probably find who badly MC was treated and feel guilt. If they let it go, they could be together I guess, free of guilt since they know nothing.

Apart from 2 timelines, with the personality of Soleil and Sylvia we can say they will not be happy most of the time. Of courses, it's only hypotheses, but I think it's quite good.

11. peppergum

peppergum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm sorry babe, but i want more suffering LMAO
    that timeline where they had all the kids while illya was rotting in a brothel? that itself sends me

and illya lived in anguish back to back to back, their 50% chance of doom can't even compare to her 99%

12. Shoo

Shoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soleil y Sylvia no parecen estar destinadas a sufrir, desearía que sufrieran 1000 veces más por cada vida de Ilya.

13. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In this timeline it's said that Soleil kill himself in the war, Sylvia let herself die from depression and their children are traumatized for life about it.

14. Hikami2005

Hikami2005 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty dark. I like that.

nihal eleonor likes this.
  15. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel still ongoing?

16. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, I've accepted that there's no karma or whatsoever in this Novel. Life just goes on for them with or without MC. The novel never intended to give MC a realistic happy ending. The most the author can do for her is to kill her without another regression.

This novel is intentionally depressing and merciless for the main character who unfortunately is not the main character of her own life. The strings of her life are always in the hands of other people and maybe this is the why this novel is semi-popular, it is the angst what make it stands out.

At first I was very depressed, now after months I'm at peace cause I'm able to let myself cool down by thinking that after all, it's all fiction.

Peace out!

17. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel was on hiatus since more or less January 2020 at the chapter 55. Then the author wrote one chapter earlier this year.

From the latest chapter, we have the most happiest ending for now. MC was killed and resurrected, so she is officially dead for her family, and she starts a journey with crow.
    There is no karma for her family, sis, fiancé for now tho

18. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    What? Really. I didn't know about that, I'm watching this thread so I got a notification cause I'd given up on this novel.

Still I won't touch this novel, I truly wish that she will be truly happy. Honestly, at this point I don't even want to anything about her so called family members. Whether they get their karma or yada yada. I just want her to live happily ever after with crow.

P.S - It would be nice that her mother too finds her way out of that joke of a marriage.

Volublekoala965 likes this.
  19. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll be very disappointed if by no means those who hurt the MC had their well-earned/deserved karma.

darkcrystal likes this.
  20. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I'm noticing this common trope within Japanese written stories where it's normalized for the female character to be abused or used by the male figures in their life and treated badly by "cutesy" women the other men fawn over and there is hardly ever even repercussion for these people.

Even manhua (as misogynistic as they are and poorly constructed with the women all catfighting pathetically over scummy men) usually gives their female characters more closure when it comes to justice and retribution for the bad deeds others have done against them.

I read a manga recently where the ML father who is a politician basically killed his sick wife (the ML's mother), by refusing to give her treatment for her cancer that could have been treated, just so he would gain more sympathy for her death to boost his political career. Apart from the son hating him the father got NO retribution or justice for what he did which was more or less murder. And seems to still be in the background without a care in the world.
    I think this is a reflection of Japanese society's attitude towards women and the submissive role it expects from them. It's why I think the relationship dynamics between men in women in Japanese comics often have a sadistic temperament to them in how the women are treated overall.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021