Spoiler My Fiance is in Love with My Little Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Jan 25, 2017.

1. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a visual novel, but it's really good.

Corensi likes this.
  2. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    I can relate. My heart is bleeding for the MC just reading these spoilers. This novel is depressing for me. Wish the author can have mercy on us readers and to our poor MC.

3. Celeen

Celeen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the spoilers and i feel so sad and my tears keeps coming i dont need to read the novel you gays are more than enough to me , i already feels this bad how much more sad feeling well i feel if i read the real one absolutely not going to read it

soysuva likes this.
  4. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm someone need to help me translate this boy name. In the new chapter it is revealed that this arc title was the name of the boy (yeah pretty obvious). This spoiler contains heartwarming story unlike the others. So beware ;)
    After his father death he randomly picked an unconcious girl on the road named Ema. While he was from nobility upbringing Ema was the opposite. She came from a rural area to the central for a better living but her mother died from sickness while moving and so she was orphaned. After he picked her up, she started to live in his mansion. This bring new feelings in him since he never have a friend before. All of his relationship was based on social status and money before. Even his servants placed him only as his master and not more. And the matter of family business was placed to his uncle (his mother's little brother). But with Ema living with him brought so much difference, not only him but also other residence of the mansion.
    To him, Ema brings happiness back to his empty home.
    Several years passed, and Ema asked him to enroll her into a school. Though her magic power was below average people, she insist to do so because she wants to learn so that someday she can be useful for him. So he approved it and he also entered the school with her just for fun (he actually has private tutor so he doesn't really need to attend school). Unlike her, he has great magical power that could even surpass his father. And since his mother was also nobility he didn't get a hard time in school. While Ema on the other hand might be having a difficult time, but she always hide it from him so he doesn't really know.
    Time skip again until they are graduated from school. He became a magician like his father while Ema became a puppeteer. Though her puppet can only do simple actions since her dolls doesn't have their own will. And while doing so, she also became more active in household work like asset management and such. She even looks more like the mistress of the house.
    So the two got married with no one opposing the idea. When they get married Ema asked him "let's be happy together". And his response was how can he be more happy when he was already this blessed (oh my God, please just let them be happy).

Then at the last paragraph he said.
    If he can turned back time, he won't hesitate to do so. Even for only one day, even one hour is fine as long as he can be by her side. But as much as he wanted it that it hurts, deep down he knows, he cannot turned back time.

*flip tables because of the last part*
    So maybe this is the start of the looping time. Instead looping time in his world, Cagliaria loops the time in Ilya's world (maybe???) Btw Ema calls him Ria (raia) because she thinks it sounds cute.

Seriously this chapter would be the only chapter with hearwarming vibe if you didn't count the last part.
    And still no clue how this story will relate to Ilya's but at least it was said in this chapter that he wants to turned back time.

5. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm, so the mage boy might not really be the Crow? Er, so far there's no connection between them and Ilya's world (except for the last part of course.)

6. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure, but if he wasn't the crow then who is he? And who is the crow then?
    But if he was the Crow... isn't the crow looks younger than Ilya? Well this boy already got married and I'm not sure if he is that young anymore. But he is a magician after all. Who knows xD
    Also if he was the crow why would he search for Ilya? Is she perhaps some kind of Ema reincarnation or something?

Ang3Blue likes this.
  7. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 for the reincarnation
    or
    Ria is the child of Ilya and Sol from the reiteration where Ilya died from child birth, we all know that Sol has a level of affection for Ilya. Maybe he's turning back time to get a happy ending where Ilya lived and had him thereby probably extending his time with Ema

8. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    More to reincarnation, then... after all he said that he cannot turn back time.

When I read puppeteer...I thought that doesn't Sol's life in his dream kind like puppet...as doesn't have their own will...

Cu1turedweeb, kcis, Svitlanak and 2 others like this.
  9. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now you mentioned it... the puppeteer part seems suspicious.
    Well in the dream, Soleil's feeling and action seems like someone was 'writing' it. Like he is forced into a role in a book even his feeling says otherwise.

Could it be the world Ilya's live is actually a world in a book written by Ria or Ema? Lol maybe I'm thinking too much

10. renuac

renuac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always had the impression from Soleil's chapters that the one who was being forced to act according to script was the Soleil of this last iteration, who was dreaming about the events, rather than the past Soleil, who actually lived them. Kind of like how Marianne has changed throughout the iterations, Soleil seems to have too.

Emma's nickname for the boy is interesting: ライア is really close to the romanisation of 'liar' - I wonder if that will come into play at all.

11. Aquania

Aquania New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler... Its a refreshing chapter as compaired to the ever heart stabbing 40 chapters:)
    Reading the latest chapter made me to make a theory, that is that the crow is the soliel from a parallel universe. If I remember correctly it was during the 3rd iteration when the crow first appeared. If my memory serves me right, the description of Illya for the crow is, " a boy like soliel". Well could it be that the crow was can't turn back time but can travel through time and dimensions? Could it be that Illya is the ria of the other univerae and what the criw was tryung to do was look for the Illya who is the same in personality with his ria?
    Considering this matter, the ending of chapter 40 would be a lot clearer. I mean thats the time Illya basically relialized selfless love not just for soliel but for her family as well. Bearing no grudge but guilt and regret. Maybe the crow is looking for this Illya.
    What do you think? But, ahhh , its just a theory... It just really heartbreaking to wait for another update...

manvugu, kcis, IsaacaHawke and 4 others like this.
  12. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly the 1st iteration of Soleil was a true to life bastard. The one who imprisoned his own wife and his brain was all over that little sister that was killed.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  13. Little Star

Little Star Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems like a good novel to read.

When i feel like a jerk that is, so much angst...

manvugu, HesheFell and miko_ like this.
  14. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aquania you mean Illya is Ema's reincarnation right? Since Ria/Liar is the boy's nickname xD

Yeah Ilya did mention how the crow looks like a younger soleil.. really can't wait for the revelation. And also the next chapter for chapter 40 (in which Ilya died from protecting Sylvia), that was a good cliffhanger. Or maybe I just want to know how other people will react about Ilya's sacrifice especially Soleil's and her parents'. As much as I don't really hate Soleil like before, I want him to suffer for losing Ilya. He deserves it.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  15. Aquania

Aquania New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    xD my mistake. I was a bit confused...
    I really hope that an update will come soon,****cross fingers******

16. renuac

renuac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In his defence, he had a best friend who was kind of actively brainwashing him about the sisters. And Ilya herself says she went on a minor rampage when Soleil and Sylvia first met. On top of that, Soleil probably caught that split second of joy in Ilya's expression when she first heard that Sylvia was dead.

Again, I'm not excusing him and he was ultimately responsible for his actions and for Ilya's death, but one of the things that puts this webnovel above a lot of others is that even the characters who do the worst things are more than cardboard cut-out villains.

17. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    there is new update...
    From.what I can understand...

It is said when Emma and Ria goes to market, Ria found some terrible revelation. Because of the remark of a merchant said "Your face didn't change" make Ria realize that maybe his father magic is successful. He thought the recipient of magic is his father but as his father died he thought the magic is unsuccessful. But he thinks what if the magic is cast to him... Ria then think how he should grow taller than his now height. He then think that his father really doesn't love him. As he then tell Emma 'Lets have a family'. He hope that he can undo the magic. Emma then know something wrong with him. She sang lullaby to him. He thought the lullaby is different with what Emma usually song. But he felt that the song is nostalgic. Emma is said to be from really far country but she didn't said many about her origin. Maybe the song is from her country..

My theories:
    So, different from what I suspected before, maybe Crow is not Ria's reincarnation... but he is Ria himself as he doesn't reincarnated but still stay alive until now. And about Soleil... I think he is descendant from Ria (if Crow face is similar to Soleil).
    And Emma... she can be a reincarnated person or transmigrate person. And I think.before she died, Ria will try to make her still alive (like father like son) or maybe try to use same magic as what his father use. But because some complexity of the said magic the magic is not successful. Emma still died, but he can feel maybe Emma get reincarnated. He then found Ilya and know that she is Emma, but it is too late as she is dying. I think with how long the time he is alive maybe he can found something about time magic and tried to use to make Ilya stayed alive but the result is time looped and Ria searching her again and again until the last time when Ilya sacrifices her life...

and the puppeteer magic... maybe there is still magic in Ilya's world but as it is really rare, not many people know it. And I think there is puppeteer around Ilya.

By.Eve, Shenate, manvugu and 17 others like this.
  18. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    woaaah, so crown is ria but.... mmm i just hope after so many pain this is HE

19. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoilers.... thank god that it got better because if it didn't i will really dropped this and never touch it again.....so sad and my glass heart was broken into thousands of pieces......when i read the lastest chapter.. i think i can see the light and hoping for HE

20. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m hoping for a HE soon. Well happy for me because Soleil is suffers.