Discussion My first Real NTR Manga

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by aridharma, Nov 22, 2017.

1. aridharma

aridharma Hikikomori NEET

Reading List:
    Link
    i mean for most people they rather choose harem over NTR. but harem(3or+P)are irrational, IRL(mostly) man can that rapidly.

like wife swap? so male still love his wife?

2. SiriamDeNith

SiriamDeNith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was deeply hurt by his wife and let's be honest, he filled for abandoment after she dissapeared for 2 years straight out of his and his child's life(enjoying being used as a plaything by "Powerfull men"). Pretty much any good will he had towards her was dead. He scored with his ex-boss his wife and her friends, the other 9 Women(who where the wives of the Vice Chairmen and other bigwigs).
    So all in all he impregnated 11 females, got in a life partnership with one and remained friends with the other 9 and sent his former wife to hell.

3. aridharma

Reading List:
    Link
  4. EUGA

EUGA The Taco Sovereign

Reading List:
    Link
    It was an anime on netflix called something like here and there now and then or something but that made me not like the genre or anything close tbh....

5. lkaze

lkaze [NTR Sect Follower][@Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund]

Reading List:
    Link
    Since we in this ntr, I want intro thug hero party and fork in the road

To pass on the poison

6. kfahad

kfahad 『The Lurker Beast』『Beast fallen』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, you talking about homestay? xD

7. kfahad

kfahad 『The Lurker Beast』『Beast fallen』

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, he's asking for NTR dude so I voted that one. xD
    You know after reading tachibana, the emptyness you feel. yay

8. igiveup

igiveup a good boy

Reading List:
    Link
    Harem & girls with big breasts will always be my favourite, but a secondary tag I like is cheating/netori - mainly milfs/teachers.
    Hence, I've read a shit ton of netorare where I self insert as the guy stealing the girl.

In cases like Tachibana though, the author intentionally tricks you. He gets you 2 self-insert as the kid, and you begin 2 start thinking the super super hot mother and 2 daughters are yours, over 100+ pages, and then suddenly, *BAMM* they all getting fucked by other dudes n enjoying it. Hits noobs hard.

It's still hawt in it's own way though. Pretty re-readable if I'm finding myself desensitised 2 everything. I mean u gotta admit, top tier art. Reading it again, you don't self-insert as the kid that much.

Good thing I encountered it after years of reading shit though, if I was a noob, it might have hit me hard.

9. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
    no no no harem they love each other polygamy most case is just forced marriage no love

10. zarvi

zarvi Ojisan

Reading List:
    Link
    not all ntr end up in stockholm syndrome, there are few but i read some with heroine not falling for the netori guy
    there are even sleep rape doujins that are tagged ntr even if the girl is not aware of what happened.

if there is stealing and the girl was being forced at the start whether its drugged, sleeping or blackmail it is ntr

and she was drugged! and you are telling me she didn't felt it?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  11. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    You clearly do not understand what netorae means. In the simplest terms possible, it means to be stolen from, or to be cuckold. She DID NOT want to have sex with anyone. She was forced to the point they beat her and was completely against her will, not even for an instance of time was she begging to have sex. She was confined to a freaking cell with tons of dudes having their way with her, how the hell is she supposed to get away? Not to mention she was heavily drugged and they didn't even feed her. After having their fun they would tie her up so she couldn't even move.

Now, even with all this happening, she still didn't betray the mc, stop loving him, or want to have sex. She wasn't mind broken or anything, to her it was just torture and only felt pain and suffering. Now, idk about you, but all that sounds like to me is rape, and not her being "stolen" from. Mentally and emotionally she was never "stolen" from the mc. If her being raped repeatedly, drugged and beaten yet never enjoyed what was happening, which she never chose to willingly engage in and only wanted to die because she was fu**ing raped by like 20 guys and was disgusted with her body thinking it was tainted and didn't want the mc to hate her counts as netorae, then you have issues.

PS: Hentai/doujinshi tags are retarded. I've seen straight up vanilla tags with sole male and sole female that have rape and blackmail in it. If you're basing your knowledge of the difference between rape and netorae from hentai, erotic novels, etc, don't.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  12. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Netsuzou Trap is my favorite NTR manga~ :love::love::love:

Lots of GL in it, really cute~

13. TooLazyToThink

TooLazyToThink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try another world.

Paps likes this.
  14. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally found my first... ZETTAI RENAI SHUGI by OTSUKA Kotora boy did that one make me rage.

15. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You sSir have a good taste

16. AHKoT

AHKoT [FA sect] [2nibyou] [ReverseEpi] [Htrap]

Reading List:
    Link
    First was boku no picolo now this.... NUF has made me open hentai in front of my mom again

17. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry about that, never meant to post the link there.

18. AHKoT

AHKoT [FA sect] [2nibyou] [ReverseEpi] [Htrap]

Reading List:
    Link
    -_- mommy never see me the same again

Paps likes this.
  19. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    Meh. I don't even remember the only things that left a before and after are Berserk and Wolf Guy , after everything seems child's play. Although they're not NTR.

20. aridharma

Reading List:
    Link
    ah.... the day that i dont know what NTR mean, and always read all 'Tankoubon'. one of thing make me start hate black guy.
    about home-stay i only read through gallery and skim it. i give it 3/10 of hurt level