Spoiler My Foolish Snake Husband Wouldn’t Stop Pestering Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lazyynovel, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Lazyynovel

Lazyynovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The man he loves drains his blood and removes his scales to save another.
    “Duan Chen, whatever that you desire I will endure all pains to give them to you. But in the end, you are telling me that I am just the medicine you prepared for him.”

Duan Chen married Yan Rui not because of his exquisite good looks but because his blood can save lives. Which is why he deceived this simple-minded snake to save his sweetheart. One lie after another, he unwittingly fell for his own deception.

When Duan Chen fell for Yan Rui, he did not expect him to run off. Duan Chen searched all over the world for him until…..

The photos in the document folder scattered on the floor, something caught his attention and Duan Chen’s eyes reddened in an instant.

Yan Rui in the photograph was hiding in a rubbish dump looking back with hollow black eyes. It was as if he was devoid of the human soul. His body was reduced to skin and bones. Duan Chan shuddered and continued to flip the photographs all the way until the last. His eyes were now bloodshot.

“My little crying bun, my heart is all yours, will you please return to my side?”

Rania want to QT likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. kisa-chan

kisa-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yan Rui - YR
    Duan Chen - DC
    Xiao Chi - XC
    Doudou - parrot

Xiao Chi is Duan Chen's disciple that he took in from 10k years ago. He's the "brother" of Zhou Ran. Not blood related. He's Zhou Ran's "backer." Xiao Chi learned formations from past DC and also learned how to communicate with birds and snakes from YR.

10k yrs ago, YR also owned a bird but it died in front of him. This time it also reincarnated as a bird parrot. It immediately felt comfortable with YR. It was tortured to death by the order of Zhou Ran. It was then that it remembered about its past life with YR. It didn't want to tell YR about it cuz it was dying again and didn't want to hurt YR further.

he saved me, so i save you. The novel was like thism. To break the curse, YR poisoned him to death. DC thought YR poisoned to get back at all the things he did to YR in this current life. And YR also made it seem like that to DC. When DC died before he was 30, everyone in Duan household knew it was due to YR's poison. Duan Lin didn't want to see YR but YR stayed in front of their house in rain and reluctantly let YR see DC dead body. YR revived him after a few days by transferring his blood to DC's body and the poisoned blood from DC got transferred to him. Then digged his beating heart for DC's dead heart. YR told DL not to tell DC that he cured him and planned to disappear. YR planned to let his premature baby to stay with the Duan's then left quietly. Things happened and misunderstandings were cleared but YR is still dead due to the poisoned blood that was transferred to him. But XC told a way for YR to 'live' and so DC spilled his blood for 5 yrs and YR finally 'revived.' So the end was that YR finally woke up after 5 yrs.

I'm glad i started reading the novel at ch. 93 lol i'd be wasting time. I feel like the author so kindly summarized the chapters before that in a few chapters that i didn't need to read the whole thing. Then i MTLed from 113. YW

Lazyynovel and Kumoshiro like this.