Discussion My friend is a lolicon should I call 911?.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Minokyuu, Nov 11, 2019.

1. eklok14

eklok14 Lvl 20 Corporate Slave

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, what I meant by that was your taste in your, ehem, culture, doesn't always reflect what you would do in real life. Maybe your friend only likes lolis because he knows that they aren't real. IRL children are gross y'all

2. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the crapsack wonderful world of dealing with weeb culture's loli fetish plague. 10 out of 10 inquisitors recommend exterminatus when dealing with you local lolicon infestation.

To those defending lolicon, yes it is only fiction but.....

it also brings an unfortunate stigma from normies (who dont understand that there are cultured weebs who arent into lolis) who think that all weebs are lolicons because loli is so unfortunately omni-present due to vocal lolicons

Minokyuu likes this.
  3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    eh nothing new about that
    too lazy to care
    I mean back then when this cat was hardcore gamer most think this cat have no live~ will become those violent cat who also play game~ now when e-sport become more popular muhahaha~ when this cat use social media for building conection and promote sale most think that excuse for playing internet now? meh~

4. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no real distinction between them, but more of an artificial one. The object of interest is still an underage person. The difference is given by how that person is, if it's real or not, but the essence tend to remain the same. Now, a distinction should be made between people who look younger than they are and people who are really young.

What law protects is those who are physhically and mentally undeveloped to protect themselves and their interests by themselves.

Some laws, for some reasons, sanction/punish not only the usage of real depictions/photographs of underage nude people, but also of fictional people.

What I find strangely weird is how many people don't make the distinction between them. Had the chance, a bad one, to know some pedophiles who, under the guise of ,,lolicon" were making inappropriate remarks and that even when it came to real people. What unfortunate fools they are.

People use the ,,internet jungle " excuse to justify their wrong behaviour and they do it it a clumsy and against them way.

When it comes to your friend, be careful when you jump to conclusions. Only a person who works in a related field can say if what he/she does/say is real or not .. and even then he/she may be wrong. You can search on internet the law/real cases appliable to your area and see what you can make out of it.

I don't know what more to say regarding your friend beside the fact that a pedophile is attracted by underage people, in body and mind (most often). It's kinda hard to explain... there are people who can do it better that me, anyway, such as this one:

I should mention that a posible sign of a pedophile is the often usage of sexual innuendo and dirty jokes , if not explicit jokes, in the presence of an underage (from a legal perspective) person.

It's one thing to use them between adults, and another one to use them with/when it comes to kids.

I'll stop here as it's not the right place to have a debate on such topics.

5. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Generally, the age attraction for young people falls under this:
    Ephebophilia: 15-19
    Hebephilia: 11-14
    Pedophilia: 10 and under