Chinese My Girlfriends Have a System (我家女友有系統)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by JLIX19, Feb 25, 2018.

1. JLIX19

JLIX19 『Harem Sect Elder』

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: My Girlfriends Have a System (我家女友有系統)
    Raw Link: https://book.qidian.com/info/1011092668
    NU Link: None
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: The plot is really new for me. We have a MC who was reincarnated to a parallel space-time world (similar setting to IRAS). One day, just a normal day for MC at the start, MC got treasure - system! Woohoo! Finally something that will bring me to my spring! MC reads the system's name [True Protagonist System]. MC proceeds in reading. while reading he saw【Main MissionX1:?V?u?x?{??I...】unfortunately the system is bugged... #!@$! What kind of bullshit is this! Why did god forsaken me! What have i done for this to happen to me! God TELL ME! We don't know if MC cried or not but maybe not. At night, System: Creating Subsystems Complete! Teehee~~~ Somewhere in the world we don't know how many maiden girls who are desperate to become a strong girl got the Subsystem. Examples of Subsystems are [Strongest Superstar System], [Strongest School Flower System], [Strongest Brocon System] etc. And the missions they always get are all related to MC! MC's spring time is really coming! Question is when? Good thing is that MC benefits everytime any of the girls who got subsystem completes their mission. So MC is just benefiting ;D. Con: MC is becoming like a naive japanese mc combination of chinese mc who will later who the heck knows.

Spoiler: MC also creates popular things from the Earth. Unlike IRAS where MC got a system that will enable him to plagiarize everything because of that it was banned... nvm i was going off topic. Back into the topic, MC doesn't remember everything but he try to create that is almost from earth. The first novel he wrote is... Battle Through The Heavens... a shitty novel to my opinion.

Description from MTL:
    [Main Mission X1:? V ge? u? x? {?? ......]
    Looks after one pass through does the system gold finger turn into this appearance, what to do Su Hao can? Su Hao also very despairs!
    That however receives, making him be dumbfounded.
    When the Female Celebrity, did confess to him suddenly?
    Does the Younger Sister of relational potential with water and fire, prepare food for him unexpectedly?
    Never with was seeing Cold and Proud School Flower, can be admitted to his home as fiancee?
    Did this crowd of girl collective brains pull out? I do not know with them!!!
    Of course not! Is because they obtained Su Hao's True Protagonist System's Subsystem, carries the Main Mission that who wants unable to think of!
    - become Su Hao's girlfriend!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  2. Zomula

Zomula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a Qidan novel no one is going to touch it with a 50 ft pole. If you really want it picked up go, over to QI and see if they'll pick it up.

The_Follower and Drakaos like this.
  3. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    its not like i want the whole translate the whole thing

and maybe some people might like it and read it in mtl.

4. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't this the third time someone posted this novel for pickup? Also its a Qi novel, ask on their forum as I doubt any independent translator will want to have their work stolen after the fact

5. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    Did u misread the title?

6. Miserys_End

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope looks the exact same from about 2 3 days ago.... Makes me wonder if it isn't the same person with different accounts...

7. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    oh i didnt know that
    can u give link?

8. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    anyway since someone already request for a pickup, i'm just going to make the glossary >.> and do the names and everything and wait it for to win in LNMTL. now i want to know where slimyslime found it >.>

Crescent Moon likes this.
  9. Miserys_End

Reading List:
    Link
    Found it in litterally 30 seconds on the second page. Even has the same title like you copy and pasted everything but the discription...

10. Miserys_End

Reading List:
    Link
    Well its the third such paost for the same wn/ln. So the information is out there

11. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    man i wanted to post this since feb 20 after checking through the recommendation of my friend *cough*. I haven't got time to do it since i was pretty busy on school stuffs... just going to silently read it using systran 6 and make anons vote MGHAS in survey in lnmtl

12. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    and i hope the people that will say "its qi novel so nah" "go to qi forum" "man why here" i hope they do not appear... i dont really trust QI since the incident with the translation of NEET...

13. Bagelson

Bagelson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It starts out well enough for a few dozen chapters before it devolves into a cheap Superstar clone where nobody can compare to the MCs talent and every climax is a face smack - barely leaving harem overtones of the romance.

The author clearly doesn't have any idea where he's going with it either. At one point he introduces a fourth heroine, only to retcon it after being shouted at by the readers.

To be fair, it has some decent music recommendations.

14. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    >.> well for me the novel was satisfying to read and maybe there are also some people who might like it.

15. Miserys_End

Reading List:
    Link
    Then put forth the effort yourself to translate it. Tbh I doubt few, if any will put any effort into something Qi holds any rights to. It's just asking to have their translation hijacked.

16. Rami100

Rami100 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You say that you made the publication, did the same thing in Forum of QI and I copy it and hit again at NU. Just basic and short description.

17. Rami100

Rami100 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link