Spoiler My Husband Hates Me, But He Lost His Memories

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Sep 30, 2021.

1. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: My Husband Hates Me, But He Lost His Memories
    Associated Names: My Husband Who Hates Me Lost His Memories
    나를 미워하던 남편이 기억을 잃었다
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-husband-hates-me-but-he-lost-his-memories/
    Raw Links: https://series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=6594625

Synopsis:

My husband entered an arranged marriage with me against his will. And he hates me.
    I just lived every single day as though I was dead, waiting for the day that we’d get divorced…

“The Duke… seems to have lost his memory.”
    “What…?”

Then, one day, he suddenly lost his memories. To be more exact, only memories of me had been wiped clean from his mind.

And it seems like this amnesiac husband of mine somehow fell in love with me…

“Wife… I’m really, really happy that you’re my wife.”

Who is this… this puppy-like man…?
    Isn’t he the same man who bares his teeth at me every time he sees me?

“Once you remember everything, you’re going to regret it all. You’re being so nice to me like this…”
    “No, I won’t. Not even a little bit.”

Haa. Seriously… He talks to me so sweetly now, but this will definitely turn into a shameful past that he’d come to regret later on.

After he recovers his memories, I know for sure that my husband will finally push ahead with the divorce.
    I should prepare for it in advance.

I smell a misunderstanding, OR he always loved her and he faked his amnesia. Wonder which will it be....

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. inori-chii

inori-chii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This series is a real angsty ride filled with misunderstandings & regrets lol. You might even tear up on the way. Here's a few spoilers I got from reading the comment section:

• ML fell in love with FL at first sight long before losing his memory, but bcuz he didn't like having such feelings towards the daughter of his enemy, he was openly cold to her (altho a few readers believe his feelings aren't real and that he's gaslighting her :blobunsure:)
    • Being tormented by both her family & husband, FL has a very low self-esteem and even til the recent chapters, she still hasn't found real happiness :blobsad: It was also hinted she suffers from trauma (from a kidnapping case I think) & depression
    • FL is adopted & her brothers from the Everett family are real jerks who keep harassing her
    • FL will later be accused for being infertile and again, misunderstandings just keep pilling up
    • FL will be friends with someone called Charlotte and she's the real MVP lol. The readers describe her as someone with a strong mentality, brave and capable. Most readers ship FL with her & keep asking for FL and ML to divorce lmao. She brings much more happiness to the FL than the ML could even do in the whole series :blobwhistle:
    • There seems to be a potential 2nd ML called Zen
    • This is a fantasy world where spirits exist and there's high chance FL will contract one
    • It seems ML's memory wasn't lost naturally. A wizard erased them as per the ML's wish

Ac03, Sara0jan, ManhwaFreak and 109 others like this.
  4. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What does MVP mean?

5. Shkia

Shkia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most Valuable Player it usually used for someone who get highest score in Mobile legend. But I think she mean this character really helpful for FL or someone who important in this novel

6. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Entissar likes this.
  7. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

JustOwl and darklily like this.
  8. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he basically decided to be a coward and erase his memories in order to dodge the knowledge of the troublesome circumstances both her family and he created for mc and enjoy a happy lovey-dovey (on his side) love w her? Instead of talking things out and acknowledging her as a whole-ass person who can't be held responsible for everything her family did to him? :blobconfused:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
  9. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I google translated the comments on Naver and it seems like the ML is pure trash. Charlotte seems to be the only person in the novel who treats her decently.

10. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Look at her face on the cover. She looks so fed up with his shit hahahaah

11. Sugar_24

Sugar_24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to ask if the ml would regain his memories?
    And pleas do spoil us.

12. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another ML that acts like a brat who cannot separate the sin of parents and their child :blobjoy: If he does ask for his memory to be erased so he can love FL wholeheartedly then he's a cowardly asshle.

13. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well i think i was dropped by mystical merries since i couldn't find the page , hope some other translator picked this up

Mingxia and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  14. yonnee

yonnee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello, tl here! no, it hasn't been dropped and it's still on the website :blob_teary: i've just been a bit busy with irl things and some other series i'm translating, but it'll surely be updated this week!

15. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my bad , it's just the i wanted to read it again but i couldnt find the page , sorry:blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:

yonnee likes this.
  16. Jung-shi

Jung-shi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huhuhu spoiler pls

Vallerie_unknown and ChanvreVert like this.
  17. Muskaan2004

Muskaan2004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for spoilers :blob_plusone:

ChanvreVert likes this.
  18. SinfullPanda

SinfullPanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn if ML got his memories erased so he can forget what an a**hole he was to his wife then screw him. I was hoping this would be a "Sweet husband pampers wife" scenario and he's faking it because I love a repentant grovelling A-hole ML

19. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right...even I found this novel pretty interesting...

Who would have thought that maybe ML erased his memories delibrately for what he did to her:blobangery:...His actons are not justified at all:blobcat_knife:...I want him to go through all the trauma what the FL went through...:blobcat_hyper:

He better repent himself properly...or else I already have a trash can here:blobspearpeek:

The only person who I found the best here is the FL's bestie Charlotte:blobangel:...They better live together forever:blobnom: as besties n leave that bastard husband of hers...:blobparty:

20. Isajin

Isajin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In which chapter will the events reach the point of memory loss? Cuz from the second chapter I see we will read about prehistory idk how many chapters... spoil plsss

Mingxia, twilight_123 and ChanvreVert like this.