Spoiler My Husband Was the Master of the Magic Tower

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FQ3j9WVaMAEpw6-.jpg

Official Novel Raws: Author: 정은빛
    Artist:
    Year: 2022
    Genre: Romance, Fantasy

Description:

My husband wasn’t just a mere magician, but he is the Master of the Magic Tower. I didn’t know that fact. I wasn’t just a mere dimension shifter, but someone with eternal youth and immortality. My husband didn’t know that fact.

I was killed by a bomb that suddenly exploded in the village, and I woke up 10 years after that. And the news that came to my ears was that the Master of the Magic Tower had gone mad and had been on a rampage for 10 years.

I get it that he doesn’t know I’m alive, but what’s up again with him being crazy?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

chels_hotnacho likes this.
  3. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yas they're already married.
    Chapter 1 was too short. T_T

4. LostRose17

LostRose17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm getting Arwin and Latte (Miss Not So Sidekick) vibes from this

5. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i feel like this will be good :blobmelt::blobmelt: spoiler:blob_plusone:

misarnv likes this.
  6. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mtl so might have errors

-Fl crossed dimensions 200 years ago and soon found out that she was immortal. She went into hiding in a forest near a village.
    -She had died multiple times: once after being stabbed by a robber , once when her house was set on fire, once by drowning. She usually comes back within a year but it can be longer if the death was very brutal.
    -one day she finds an injured guy near her house and treats him. After a week he is still unconscious. She goes out for groceries. When she returns she finds the house is a mess.
    -She is used to getting robbed but she is annoyed that the person she has saved had damaged her house.She is actually quite nonchalant about everything. She brings him a cup of soup and sits down beside him. She tells him she can do what ever she wants since she is the owner of the house
    -She tells him what happened and he says that some people are targeting him and he cannot go home till he recovers.She wants to throw him out but doesn't want him to die the moment he leaves her house. To pay for the damages and for his stay he hands her a light bag and she opens it to find hundreds of gold coins. She is surprised but he brushes her off, asking her to treat him as an ordinary traveller
    -Ml is so goodlooking that fl thinks that if he was not in danger, he could have easily gone to the village and they would have accepted him the moment they saw his face.
    -Ml asks her why she hasn't asked for his name yet. She thinks that it is of no use since they were the only people in the house and he was just staying there for awhile. Hearing this Ml sulks for a day or two before telling her that his name is Dante.
    -He reveals that he is a wizard(rare). He creates a magic circle to fix her house. Watching her watch him embarrasses him and he asks her not to do so. He is not shy, it is because she had never paid attention to him
    -Fl and Ml are out shopping. They meet a group of kids who know fl. The kids start bombarding them with questions.They ask them about their relationship. Fl knows that calling Ml her boarder would invite more questions so she ends up calling him her lover. Ml turns red and the kids start to laugh at him, calling him cute and all.
    -Back at home, fl asks Ml to improve his acting skills. He calls her rude when she says that he is too shy. Fl knows that she is quite blunt. He agrees to act better the next time.

8. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Rika77 you're the best :blobReach: I read the first chapter and I'm waiting for updates since there's a little bit of a mystery aspect to this one esp. how the MC got her power and what's more to it than what she knows. Thank you for posting this.

Rika77 likes this.
  9. chels_hotnacho

chels_hotnacho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers you guyzzz @choco_late @Rika77
    Is this going to adapted to manhwa anytime soon?

More chaps pleeeese

10. Yuma28

Yuma28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sso what is the FL's name which only has one alphabet?? C?P?L?W?Z?

Yukari_me likes this.
  11. CherishMay

CherishMay Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love love love ❣️

misarnv and choco_late like this.