Spoiler My Husband Was the Master of the Magic Tower

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Mangagirl4

Mangagirl4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler on after the accident? Like him going crazy or them meeting again after she revives?

Bella94 likes this.
  2. Silver_Owl

Silver_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. astraxzz

astraxzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone have mtl? :blob_plusone:

4. Mystique_loli666

Mystique_loli666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna read more :blobsad::blobsad:

After the accident? You mean the bombing of the village? Well... She revived ten years later in a forest, I think? And then after that she went to find Dante but she doesn't know where to go or where he is, so, she went to find Marsha/Masha (I don't know her exact name) and she found out through her that her husband is the master of the magic tower and has gone crazy. They met each other again in chapter 60 or something (Maybe 59?)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2023
  5. Yuma28

Yuma28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What? You must be kidding me? So i need to read until 60s chapters to get them together again??\(°O°")/

misarnv, Cho_Youni, Jsclie and 2 others like this.
  6. chels_hotnacho

chels_hotnacho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Novel's Just Awesome , y'all gonna love it !::bloblove:: THE MALE LEAD IS TOOO SWEEET AND A BIG TIME CUTIEE:aww:::blobcatsmile::
    But But But, HOW DO I REQUEST THE TEAM TO NOT CHANGE THE ARTIST WHEN THEY ADAPT THIS TO MANHWA :blobunamused: Cause they (promo arts) been raising our standards tooo high and i start feel slightly disappointed when the manhwa art doesn't reach the standard or maybe looks tooo different from this one.
    i mean i know that two different artist can't have same art. and i love manhwa arts too. it's just when their face starts to look too different from the promo art , I can't seem to visualise

Elisee, Bella94, dini46 and 4 others like this.
  7. Glutton idiot

Glutton idiot Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly the art won’t be that much the same as it’s becoming a series meaning the artist had no time to pump out beautiful art so it might downgraded a bit :blobsob::blobcry: or so I think?:confusedcatblob:

misarnv, Creolenerd and Yukari_me like this.
  8. Enaa

Enaa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil the rest?? Like MTL ou Just a spoiler from the bombing chapter and the reunion chapter???:notworthy::notworthy:::blobpeaking::

9. Mystique_loli666

Mystique_loli666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Y'all!!! I have got to share this! A has returned to Korea (assuming that it is Korea) and Dante followed her!! :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:She went back to her original dimension. However, she doesn't heal quickly anymore:blobpensive: It was sad because she felt unfamiliar as she's used to having her wounds heal up quickly :blobsad:

I did not understand it that much but I think A and Dante can travel between dimensions now. Dante said something like the crack recognizing them and yadah yadah(I did not understand it, to be honest) and they both came back to the dimension where A met Dante, Marsha/Masha, and everyone

Last edited: Jan 29, 2023
  10. Enaa

Enaa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, thats so coool! Can't wait for this!^^
    U

11. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really have ask this:
    What exactly is the appeal of the Trope 'Grandios Powerful Fake Secret Lying Forgotten Never Divorcing Yandere Husband ML Going Super Mad Crazy Homocidal Maniac Over The Supposed Death or Disappearance Of His Precious Special Unforgettable Wife FL'?
    Can anyone explain?
    I hardly understand why the melodramatic idea 'Insane Husband on Killing Spree or Tyrant Mode' attracts an audience...:hmm:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2022
    sovokop and iwillsay like this.
  12. Enaa

Enaa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Look, tbh a lot of people like this because they like this type of thing(like me), i know that you dont like but If you are really asking, here is the awnser:
    Because the 'i died and my husband went crazy' novels attract the people because they like this type of content, so yes, attract because people like this genre.

Not any ofense on this comment but is like ask to someone why is they favorite good they favorite...

I did not mean any ofense on this!
    Have a nice day/night!