Spoiler My Husband Will Regret This

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jul 23, 2021.

1. CrazyApple

CrazyApple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries
    Just click the box on the novel page that has the numbers 1,820 underneath it. It's the third one from the share button
    This link should work
    https://m.series.naver.com/novel/review.series?productNo=6179795&writeArea=on&prime=true
    Let me know if it doesn't

Bonzai likes this.
  2. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil us:cry::cry::cry::cry:

snzzykitten and ChanvreVert like this.
  3. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me the artist name (the novel cover artist)?:aww:

4. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know when will she talk obout divorce to ML?

5. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been searching for weeks now can someone tell me the artist who drew this master piece.or please tell me novel covers by the same artist?:blobsad::blobpensive::blobpensive:please:blobsad:

6. BananaShake

BananaShake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So no juicy-mega-shocking-life-changing spoilers? Anyone? Knocking the heaven's doors; kneeling on my knees; begging spoilers please?

snzzykitten, meyuh and ChanvreVert like this.
  7. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    What a short tempered jerk Eric is :blobangery::blobangery:
    Any spoilers??

8. meyuh

meyuh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly from the naver comments, it will be at ch. 80? But then some said that even tho it's being discussed at that point there's no movement from that aspect because ml and fml still have this misunderstanding between them. Also, I think their 1st kiss was at ch. 120? You can read the naver comments for some spoilers

ChanvreVert and Manhwalover356 like this.
  9. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's hoping for some spoilers!

ChanvreVert likes this.
  10. Syalalabla

Syalalabla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is she going to die later or not.?

Manhwalover356 and evanesco99211 like this.
  11. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It mentioned in one of the chapter that the maids would prepare baths that were always cold, so I wonder if a good portion of her health issues are due to how the maids treat her.

12. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope some spoiler angel spoil this:aww::aww: how they divorce and how Eric regret this and that :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

13. xoxokisslina

xoxokisslina Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interested in reading more about this. Hope ML grovels some and more.

14. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm having pms right now so probably that might be the reason why I cried on chapter 11, like ML ( unfortunately) was so cold towards her while she's sick. ;-;

I just wanna know if Eric is going to really marry the 4th princess? And if ever, will they attend the banquet? What happened during the banquet?

Tiis_Ganda likes this.
  15. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr it took all my courage just to click that chap to read , knowing ur gonna suffer reading,yet u wanna read :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

LaMuerte and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  16. bananaanna

bananaanna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Altho she doesnt have any power in the house or does any effort to have it. She is not that dumb. I mean ever since she thought of divorcing him she was trying actively to talk to him because the guy only visits the mansion once every 3 months if she is lucky and obviously doesnt talk to her a lot. While she is trying to communicate with him and solve any misunderstanding right from the start. In the novel she goes to his house at the capital in a blizzard thinking he prolly has a lover, to 1. find if he has a lover and 2. ask him for a divorce.

The guy gets furious at her for comming without an appointment and refuses any form of conversation and FL just gets more hopeless and sure that any form of communication with him is impossible. Then she falls ill and because the aide says she looks half dead, ML goes to her and asks her how long she has been sick and some symptoms. The thing is that FL already told him she has been sick but ofc he didnt pay her any attention. FL ends up refusing more medical checkouts and things because she really just wants divorce and to spend her time left freely. She realizes how ML has had zero respect to her all this time, how a relationship would never work with him and wants out. Altho she knows that divorce isnt really what she wants, she just wants to be happy and out of the misery that it is being with him.

pd she thinks she is a burden and realizes how she doesnt contribute to him or the family so the best next thing to give him would be divorce

17. psychofreak

psychofreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait hold up. So ML fell in love with FL at first sight? Really? Then just....why does he treat her like utter shit? I get that he has insecurities, but boiii. He treats her like she's just an annoying little thing, so I just can't believe or find it hard to believe he's actually in love with her. And don't give that bullshit about not knowing how to express his feelings. Being an adult, by now he should at least learned this thing called communication. Or at least, treated her with some decency, especially in the North. I don't get the logic of supposedly being in love with someone yet treating them horribly. As for the FL, I don't really expect anything from her since she seemed to be designed to be really weak. Though it'd be a pleasant surprise if some magic happens then she turns a 180 and just bitch slaps her husband into treating her better. Or at least have her character develop and she becomes stronger and independent.

Anyways, thank you and please continue with the spoilers. :blobpopcorn_cool:
    Can't wait to see how he reacts when he finally finds out his wife only has two years left.