Spoiler My Lifetime Husband Refuses to Get a Divorce / 시한부 남편이 이혼을 거부한다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Summary:
    He married a sickly boy who died before becoming an adult by arrangement.
    The boy who became her husband had a ferocious personality that was well-suited to the nickname of the devil.
    Even so, after getting married, he comforted me, healed me from sickness and death, and solved family problems.
    So many years of marriage passed

It was hard, but I think it was a pretty good marriage.
    My life was over and I was going to get a divorce for my bright future husband...

"You're telling me to go back, now."

What. Why is this reaction?

"Hey, Pavel. this is a bit... Isn't it too close?"

So get away! However... No, why are you getting closer? This is how your lips touch!

"Isn't this what couples usually do?

I tried to push him away in embarrassment, but Pavel pulled my back and said

"Don't even think about running away. It's the life she saved, so she's responsible. until the death."

Raws: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=57987503

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2023
    Tiis_Ganda and magfuentes like this.
  3. lele22.1

lele22.1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    #01. prologue

The ballroom was in an uproar.
    The aristocrats, gathered in groups of threes and threes, forgot their usual prestige and glanced at the dark-haired young man.
    Black hair that seems to have absorbed all the light around it.
    Red lips contrasted with white skin.
    Sharp eyes and a high nose.
    He was a beautiful man like a sculpture carved by God, but no one approached him hastily.
    Is it because of the flashing bloody red eyes, or is it because of the cold and sharp atmosphere?

did not
    Plus, that strong body.
    Anyone seeing him for the first time would not know that he was sickly as a child and was about to die.
    Having completely shaken off his ugly past, he was now standing at the center of power and receiving public attention.
    "Isn't this the first time that Pavel Volkov has appeared at a social event?"
    “This is the first time he has appeared as the heir to Archduke Volkov.”
    "Oops! Then shouldn't we get a face stamp right now? We shouldn't miss this great opportunity."
    The people who were whispering were shaking their bodies. I was intrigued and intrigued.
    However, even if you have a strong desire to become acquainted with Pavel, you will not be able to approach him as he pleases.

there was no
    Pavel Volkov was an opponent that could not be ignored because of his young age.
    His title and power, and a prosperous future. Especially because of his notoriety.
    I've heard that the devil grand duke with bad hands doesn't care about time and place.
    What would I do with the humiliation and wounds if I approached for nothing and got stabbed in the hand!
    For this reason, even if people wanted to approach him, they could not move as easily as their hearts.
    And just in time, an incident occurred that made them even more desperate.
    Clink-
    "Oops!"
    At the same time that the glass fell to the floor and shattered, Pavel Volkov grabbed a man by the collar and pinned him down.

"Kyaaaa!"
    "oh my god!"
    Once with that formidable power that lifted a grown man with one arm and threw it away.
    And not in a fighting arena, but in the social arena of nobles
    Once again this rough thing happened.
    Twice, the people who were surprised looked at the center of the commotion with stunned faces.
    “What the hell happened?”
    When the people who didn't know anything and were just curious about it, someone who had been watching the situation from the beginning explained.
    "The man who fell on the floor over there, Count Graciu, went to the Archduke's wife and danced.
    I asked for it."
    "however?"
    “Then he whispered something, and upon hearing that, the Archduke threw it right away like that!”

You said just a few words and threw it right away? What on earth did you say?
    People looked at the fallen Count Graciu with curious eyes.
    He fell and overturned the glass on the table, soaked and dirty from the drink.
    In addition, the pain is considerable, and the body continues to tremble while making sounds of pain.
    People are impressed with that shabby and pitiful appearance
    frowned
    No, no matter how bad you say it. Instead of challenging you to a duel like an aristocrat, just throw it away?
    It was at that time when people's murmur grew louder.
    "Enough, Pavel."
    A beautiful woman held Pavel Volkov by the arm.

all.
    People watching were nervous.
    What should I do if that 'devil' says it's inconvenient to plant and stabs a woman too?
    Surprisingly, while everyone was watching with nervous eyes, the woman continued to speak.
    "It's enough."
    But when she soothed me in a soft voice, very surprisingly!
    Pavel Volkov calmly let go of his arm.
    The eyes of the people who opened their mouths with a gasp were busy rolling.
    That woman, a woman I've never seen before. Who the hell are you?
    “Even the devil seems to be listening to my wife.”
    The woman's true identity was revealed by someone's murmur

all.
    You are the wife of the 'devil'.
    If so, is that woman the poor bride who got married as if she were sold to the 'devil' because of her family's debt?
    The hosagers who had an interesting story were talking excitedly.
    "Oops! My husband is so violent, so he must be having an unhappy marriage like the rumors say."
    "It's a pretty face, but it's a pity. If I hadn't gotten married early, I would have been very popular in society."
    It was then.
    Pavel Volkov's blood-red eyes glared fiercely at them as they conversed.
    Those who received cold eyes shut their mouths and started to hiccup.
    hi! hi!

My pounding heart felt like it was about to jump out of my throat.
    The look in Pavel Volkov's eyes was terrifying. I wanted to run away right away, but my body froze and I couldn't help it.
    It was again the wife of the fearsome Archduke Volkov who saved them.
    "Pavel. I'm tired."
    As she murmured in a tired voice, the Archduke spoke coldly.
    "Prepare the wagon."
    "No. It's still too early to go back. Rather, shall we go out there for a while?"
    So the wife led the Archduke out to the balcony.
    People let out a sigh of relief when the door closed and the red curtain drooped and the 'evil' Archduke Volkov disappeared.

inside the terrace.
    "Pavel."
    The Archduke's wife, Sasha, spoke in a stern voice.
    called my husband “You decided not to crash today. that person
    What should I do if I get thrown out like that?”
    When his wife scolded him, he was usually calm, but this time Pavel had something to say.
    “But he insulted you.”
    Sasha frowned at Pavel's blunt words.
    “It is, but…”
    Sasha remembered the man who had been tossed by Pavel and had been turned into a disgrace.

Count Graciu, a man with a gruff impression approached Sasha and poured out all sorts of dirty words.
    paid
    She didn't even know her husband was right next to her, and since she was well aware of her unhappy marriage, she said things like let's go out and have a good time!
    If Pavel hadn't stepped up, she would have hit the man with her own hands.
    Because I couldn't leave such an evil man in a society like that.
    But Sasha quickly erased that thought.
    Now is not the time to be angry.
    "But Pavel. It's not the days when the two of us lived alone in a small annex anymore. It's different from the time when we could do as we pleased."
    “We have come out to a bigger place and are trusted by people. try to fit in there

ji."
    Pavel furrowed his eyebrows. Flashing red eyes glanced at the chairman hidden behind the curtains.
    Since his wife led him, he quietly followed, but the regret of not being able to properly punish him remained.
    "Pavel."
    Sasha, noticing the direction of her husband's gaze, called him sternly again.
    “I liked the old days.”
    Pavel replied in a subdued voice.
    "When I'm alone with you."
    he muttered dissatisfiedly.
    "I don't like anything right now. Except you."
    ha. With a sigh, Pavel slid onto Sasha's shoulder.

buried his face
    As the warm breath tickled the nape of her neck, Sasha flinched slightly.
    She carefully removed her husband's face.
    Pavel looked at Sasha staring.
    His rugged expression asking why he pushed himself away was the same as when he was younger.
    That's cute, Sasha said with a small smile.
    "But I can't help it. Time has passed and a lot has changed. So."
    Sasha continued.
    “We each have to create new human relationships. I make friends, and make suitable acquaintances.”
    Pavel is still calm, even with a frown on his face.
    I listened to her
    Keep an eye on Pavel, who is meekly looking only at himself.

Sasha, who was guessing, suddenly thought.
    Now is the time to tell you what you've been thinking about for a long time.
    she said in a soft voice
    all.
    “Pavel. If you find someone you like, don’t hesitate to confess to them and make them your lover.”
    “And when you develop a relationship with that person, tell me. Then I will divorce you and allow you to remarry him.”
    phew. finally said
    After safely speaking, Sasha smiled.
    She thought that Pavel would understand her sincerity.
    but.
    "...what?"

Pavel slowly raised his head. Then an incredibly cool face was revealed.
    A scary face Sasha had never seen before.
    Sasha looked at her in surprise, and Pavel ran his dry hand over his face.
    Pavel, who corrected his expression for an instant, returned to his usual face.
    But the uneasy feeling in his eyes was still there.
    Tuk, tuk, knocked on the railing of the balcony on which Pavel leaned back, then opened his mouth.
    "lover."
    "divorce."
    "digamy?"
    He said the words Sasha said in a hard voice.

were listed as if spitting them out one by one.
    Those insignificant words felt threatening, so Sasha looked at her husband, whom she cherished like her sister.
    Why the hell are you doing this?
    Growing up, Pavel is now at an age where he cares more about other girls his age than about her family.
    was
    Even though it was a bit disappointing, I thought it was inevitable because it was a natural procedure.
    So, I thought you would be happy to hear that I would calmly slip out of the middle so that it wouldn't be intrusive.
    'But why do you think you're so angry?'
    Sasha was taken aback by Pavel's unexpected reaction.
    Seeing his wife like that, Pavel clenched his fists and left.
    He held back his anger. But the suppressed voice that comes out through the teeth hurts

The mouth was low and menacing, like the howl of a beast.
    "You're telling me to turn around, now."
    Sasha's eyes widened.
    Pavel warned, peering into Sasha's pretty golden eyes.
    "Don't even think about running away."
    “Escape, Pavel-”
    Sasha reached out to grab Pavel's hand, but Pavel was quick.
    Contrary to his big and pretty shape, Pavel's hands, roughened by hard training, brushed Sasha's cheeks and touched her ears.
    Sasha let out a low moan. Then Pavel's eyes flashed.
    "Sasha, my wife."
    Pavel slowly caressed Sasha's earlobes.

He lowered his head and whispered.
    “My wife saved my life, so she should be responsible.
    until the death."
    Sasha closed her eyes at the deep voice. Eyelashes fluttered.
    The feelings contained in those words, she could no longer pretend not to know.
    How the hell did this happen?
    Obviously it didn't do this at first.
    Yes, even on their wedding day... .

Last edited: Mar 10, 2023
  4. ellanica

ellanica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that this has a manhwa, I'm hoping for more spoilers. :aww:

5. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2023-5-17_2-2-12.png
    I am sorry but i cant hold my laugh looking at the MTL synopsis ..... i mean anti aircraft man??? hahhahahahaa

schmawesome likes this.
  6. Ltbeast

Ltbeast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers from the manhwa until chapter 40
    She lived countless lives and was tired of living until she met ML, still wants to leave but leave him happy
    First he disliked her but very fast fell for her and now is obssesed with her and very jealous.
    He had mana-blessing and that causes him to be sick. If he trains his physical body he could live up to 150 years
    She reincarnated countless times in all sorth of living Beings. The mana I the world was way lower than it used to be. She was a very silent child, but was loved by her parents. She agreed to marry for them. Her uncle-in-law wanted to spike her relationship with ML and latter threatened to be his pawn in the she got rid of him.
    She was given authority and made to study things she already knew, one of the 3 teachers wanted to oust FL so her daughter could marry now healthy ML but it failed when she brough a fake paining she drew jn her previous life for her friend and was pissed.
    When the spirits told her about draught she popularised devil fruit which is actually quite delicious to eat, if you don't try to eat the fruit it bears.
    And the end of 40 chapter new trouble is brewing.

yucardi likes this.