LCD My MCV and Doomsday

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Renzy, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno about the against the gods part because I didn't read that novel, well if you're looking for something new to apocalypse type adventures then give it a try if this novel is not your liking then drop it simple as that.

If you can just ignore some of the absurd minor clitches and focus to his apocalyptic bangbus adventures maybe you can enjoy reading this but the main problem on this story is every chapter are too damn short!

Slightly Canted likes this.
  2. gary0044187

gary0044187 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Slightly Canted this conversation from @jacobpaige was literally about something that happened 2 days ago in the story... that's your pacing and your expectation of filler material. This story so far hasn't been annoying enough to drop, but in my mind, of the 10 different stories I read each day, it is down there with Tempest of the Battlefield for how little I care if it updates. It comfortably rides right above my cut off line for removing from my library. It also is not one I look forward to. Just like Starcraft of the Tournaments, I mean Tempest of the Battlefield.

Slightly Canted likes this.
  3. Slightly Canted

Slightly Canted Grey Warden

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, gents. Love the Kenpachi Gary!

gary0044187 likes this.
  4. Strategist14

Strategist14 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn't have a driver's license.

5. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    meh does anyone else feel like the story is getting boring?

he should at least share his secrets with his sister or at minimum give her some of the enhancing gene, as she's a natural superpowered, she'd be much more use than the MC who is still weak yet acting like he's superman, going around pissing people everywhere. even god & devil world has a better MC

so much for plot armor huh?

Sircus likes this.
  6. WarStalkeR

WarStalkeR Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, his MCV has plot-wise endless supply of fresh vegetables, cola and other luxury items :D

7. monkey magic

monkey magic Born from an egg on a mountain top

Reading List:
    Link
    So I just started reading this. He left his sisters hideout to go sell guns for nuclei and now he is in the safe island. It seems like they just left all the normal people they were taking care of behind for no reason.
    Can anyone tell me if they ever go back or has the author just forgotten about them?
    Also every time they use crash instead of crush I wince.