Recommendations My personal recommendations

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Deleted member 314196, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Deleted member 314196

Deleted member 314196 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know if this is the right place to do this but if this post gets removed then rip my works...

• Gimai Seikatsu
    • [School-Life-Romace]
      From classmates to brother and sister, living under the same roof.

After his father’s remarriage, Asamura Yuuta ends up getting a new stepsister, coincidentally the number one beauty of the school year, Ayase Saki. Having learned important values when it comes to man-woman relationships through the previous ones of their parents, they promise each other not to be too close, not to be too opposing, and to merely keep a vague and comfortable distance.

On one hand, Saki, who has worked in solitude for the sake of her family, doesn’t know how to properly rely on others, whereas Yuta is unsure of how to really treat her. Standing on fairly equal ground, these two slowly learn the comfortable sensation of living together.

Their relationship slowly evolves from being strangers the more the days pass. Eventually, this could end up in a story about love for all we know.
      MASTERPIECE...NO WAIT IT'S WAY BETTER THAN A MASTERPIECE!!!
    • HenNeko
    • [School-Life-Romace-(Harem[?])]
      Yokodera is just like every teenage boy: perversion is in his nature. He can’t help but look up girls’ skirts and fantasize about them. However, in his case, every time he does something perverted, it somehow gets turned around and misunderstood as something positive for the community. Sick of being so perverted, he tries to shake free of it by going to a special part of town. On top of a hill, away from the town and at the foot of a large tree, there is a wooden sculpture of a beckoning cat that is said to have special powers. Instead of bringing a wish to the user like a typical beckoning cat, it takes something from the user, and, in Yokodera’s case, his perversion. Still doubtful, he uses the beckoning cat thinking that it couldn’t hurt to try, but, little does he know, his life is about to make a turn to the unexpected.
      I'm afraid it'll tak you days to read my personal opinion on how godly this is...
    • I Quit the Going-Home Club for a Girl with a Venomous Tongue
    • [School-Life-Romace]
      Sakaki Sui, a second year high school student who self-proclaims himself as a professional member of the going-home club, holds his afterschool days that he can freely use for anything as something of utmost importance. With no need for an entry form, or a withdrawal form, it is definitely a pure form of club activities, the going-home club. While having the greatest pride as a member, he was given a mission by a beautiful teacher during the fall of his second year.
      “The problem child, Hiwa Arina, cure her venomous tongue.”
      The Hiwa Arina, who was was only scored full points in appearance, who trampled over the confessions and courtship of many guys. That day, he was asked to cure the girl who was given the nickname of “The Venomous Tongued Rose.” For him, as a member of the world’s best club, the act of staying after school was a contradiction. However, he couldn’t refuse a request from his beautiful teacher, and is now forced to spend his after school time at school.
      The beautiful young girl that used her venomous tongue for seemingly violent acts.
      The going-home club member that can only speak in jokes.
      The crazy school life of two people filled with the chaos of abuse and jokes. But, he has yet to find out about the secret that she was hiding…
      Read it for the cute tsundere moments...seriously you'll have no regrets.
    • I’m The Only Multilingual Master a Russian Transfer Girl Student Who Can’t Speak Japanese Can Rely On
    • [School-Life-Romance]
      In the second year of high school, Iori Kagami is a boy who doesn’t stand out. Some of the students dislike him because of their impression of his twin sister, Shiori, who is famous as the perfect idol of their whole grade.

With special permission, Iori lives in a US military base in Japan and works part-time as an interpreter. While working with Christina, Iori’s high specs are revealed and he starts to look around at the people around him.

This is a story about how Iori’s specs are revealed when he gets involved with Christina.
      The Fl is just so cute...like seriously why make her so cute?!?
    • Relentlessly Approaching the Poison-Tongued and Indifferent Beauty to Tickle the Cutesy Reactions out of her
    • [School-Life-Romance]
      Shirogane Koyuki, a girl known for her beauty and equally harsh tone, giving her the nickname ‘Venomous Snow White’, is saved by Sasahara Naoya as a man tried to hit on her.

She may try to act strong, but on the inside, she is merely a young girl. Having been saved by Naoya, Koyuki falls for him, and Naoya on his end falls for Koyuki’s innocent and cute attitude.

Both fail to be honest with each other, but eventually bring themselves closer to admit their feelings for each other.
      Imagine a cute tsundere and a MC who can see right through her.
    • TBC when I have more time...
    What happened to my numbers...:blob_teary:

2. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    aShinyVaporeon and riririn like this.
  3. StressedByTheBooks

StressedByTheBooks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This helped me a lot thanks.