Question My Senior Brother is too Steady

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Hanada, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Hanada

Hanada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When the main character undergoes the heavenly tribulation, it mentioned he skipped the first ( essense immortal) stage so is he perfected stage or did he jump straight to Heavenly stage?

2. Ripple

Ripple Notice me Daisydacrazy senpa

Reading List:
    Link
    skipped to heavenly stage if I remember correctly

3. yogesh12

yogesh12 Hater of Generic Novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I am really tired of answering this question. I must have answered this at least 15 times by now. Read the goddamn chapter properly. When the Daoist with a Crow Mouth explains that the there was a heavenly tribulation in old times that if you transcend it will make you climb directly to the Heavenly Immortal Stage. And he said the MC's tribulation nis just like that. So yes he is Heavenly Immortal. It's even mentioned in the further chaps when he meets Master Xuan Du, who happens to see through his disguise and tell him that he's not bad since he reached Heavenly Immortal after less than 200nyears of Cultivation

raxadian likes this.
  4. Rogel17

Rogel17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I'm still confused on their cultivation levels. I only know that Golden Immortal is the level where you get true immortality. Anything else, I just label as average, strong, stronger and saint.

5. Hanada

Hanada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read that part but then for the next dozen or so chapter he only refer to himself as an immortal which was kinda frustrating

6. yogesh12

yogesh12 Hater of Generic Novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Golden Immortal is just a slightly stronger ant.

Rogel17 likes this.
  7. Incompetence Hunter

Incompetence Hunter Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The cultivation levels aren't the focus of the story. He hides it from everyone else, including the readers. It's also rare to know what cultivation anyone else is at. However, it goes something like this:

1) Pre-immortal: can live up to 3000 years. Can't live longer as limited by the Dao (heavenly Dao, I presume, not sure). It has 4 realms, which aren't important. An ant in the world. Changshou/his master/Ling'e were these at the beginning.

2) Immortals: Don't naturally live forever, but can live a long time. This can also be extended with things like Peaches of Immortality. A slightly stronger ant in the world. Also has 4 realms, the last of which is heavenly immortal. The vast majority of Changshou's sect are these. The vast majority of Heavenly Court soldiers/people are these.

3) Golden Immortals: Lives forever. An ant with wings. The Sect leader of Changshou's sect is this, as well as one other person in the sect.

4) Da Luo Golden Immortal: comes after 3. Still an ant. The big disciples of the Saints are these or 4.5.

4.5) Grand Completion Da Luo Golden Immortal/Half-Saints: basically the highest tier of 4, and going toward 5.

5) Sage/Saint (of Heavenly Dao): 6 of them. They are not ants. Special connection to Heavenly Dao means they can't die (sort of).

6) Primordial Wuji Sage/Saint: Basically Pangu, the creator of the world. In short, no one.