Spoiler My sister is the best in the world [Quick Transmigration]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel is very promising and interesting. I like relationships between siblings. Mc protect and pamper her sisters/brothers is so sweet. Story is focus on family and sibling love.
    我姐天下第一好[快穿]
    Raw : http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6471111
    https://www.56bok.com/list/244/244627.html

summary: A child without a sister is like a grass, who makes my sister the best in the world.
    ——The
    younger brother of the big star who broke with his family was framed by his agent and led to the whole network being hacked. He also had to participate in a family variety show "The Other Me in the World". The big star was silent for a long time, lowered his thin chin, and dialed A phone call with my older sister, who I never dealt with since I was a child.

The gentle and kind-hearted little sister fell in love with her talented cousin who was staying at home. The cousin liked her to laugh, so she tried to show a smile, and the cousin liked her to play the piano, so she practiced hard day and night.
    It wasn't until she fell into the water that her cousin directly skipped her and rescued another person who looked very similar to her, and she didn't know that she was actually that person's stand-in.
    Just when she fell into the cold lake, she was pulled up by a thin calloused hand - her elder sister who had just returned from the frontier.

The unruly little gangster's younger brother was not recognized as a wealthy family until seventeen years later.
    But both the parents and the servants in the house looked at him indifferently, as if he was unbearable, but they admired and regretted the fake young master who took his place.
    So he became more and more depraved, until he came back from a fight in the middle of the night and found the birthday cake his sister had left for him on the table.

The sensitive and introverted little sister was humiliated, locked in the toilet, slapped, and deliberately got her skirt wet for provoking a small school group.
    She doesn't have a mother, and even her father has to marry an aunt she doesn't know. The aunt brought a girl with a beautiful smile like a sunflower.
    The aunt told her that this would be her sister.

Lin Zhaoying travels back and forth between worlds, the purpose is to save the villainous younger brother and sister who are about to fall.

So:

The big star younger brother who has a big temper and was hacked by the whole network - the most stubborn movie king in history

, the stupid sister who is willing to be a substitute for the scumbag cousin - the substitute is impossible, and the scumbag is for me.

The rebellious and rebellious real young master among the true and false young masters——

the sensitive younger sister who was reorganized by a generous young entrepreneur who was bullied by school in his family——the beautiful and lovely school tyrant sisters

Note: Family love to the text, the heroine has some world talks Love depends on the situation.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Alicelz

Alicelz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there any translated chapter?

4. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Noo, I recommended untranslated raw novel.

5. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
  6. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the first arch, and honestly not my cup of tea.

The entertainment world was full of filler chapters that explained the reality show they participated in. They did not face slap the villain directly and just proved his misdeeds online. He was taken to the police for questioning and this information was only mentioned like a news reporting, we do not get satisfying villain reaction. The arch had 2 more chapter of reality show, that was meant to show reader the improving sibling relationship but it was boring. In the end she did not give the body back to original but lived in that world for 50 more years and the brother supposedly married to an actress.

The sibling relationship is too nice that it becomes a fault, the author probably wanted to create a wholesome novel, but the first arc was boring. It has no real conflict no real relationship development or character growth. We do not have enough information about the host, and her replacement does not make sense. If it was a system hoping bounding siblings together instead of deleting the existence of one sibling it might be better. Also too many chapters are wasted to essentially to say nothing. Face slap was also very underwhelming.

Elliana and Rania want to QT like this.
  7. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with first arcs, it’s boring. Entertainment circle arcs is not my cup. Second arcs is great and sweet. It’s focus on relationships of MC and her step sister. Third arcs is ancient setting. MC and her sister have different mother. They have great relationships. It’s ongoing.

Elliana and Rania want to QT like this.